2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD in 7 Days

I140 : EB3
ND - Jun 18, 2004
AD -
EAD :
ND - July 22, 2004
AD - July 29, 2004
Card received Aug 3rd - Valid 1 year
AP :
ND - July 22, 2004
AD -
I485 :
ND - July 22, 2004
AD -

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with njfast's information.

Congratulations, njfast. Your case has set a new record for fastest EAD approval !

:)

Excel Changes

Thanks for updating LC Virginia,

Some people just dont understand plain english, we have been requesting them not to update the tracker themselves. Looks like we need to put a disclaimer on the excel sheet saying "Do Not Update"

EAD in 7 Days???? Ohhh..WOW

NJFAST congrats..

Could you tell me when your last update date changed? Was the online status description "it takes 30 to 60 days or 60 to 90 days" for EAD? What is it now saying? Approved??

My lawyer received my receipts y/day and the notice date is 07/23. So I am wondering? But y/day for a while, my EAD online status was " it takes 30 to 60 days" and later in the day the update changed to "60 to 90 days" with the last update date of 08/03. Does that mean anything???? RFE????????

Could someone update the tracker with my details?

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP : Concurrent filing/ VSC/EB3. Applied for me and spouse.
RD : Jul 16, 2004 (for all applications)
ND : Jul 23,2004 (for all applications).
:p :p :p

LUD for EAD changed, 07/29, 07/30, 08/02, 08/03
I decided the name after this.... vicky007

on 07/29 the message says.... EAD approved... sent for card printing...etc
on 08/02 it said.... EAD approved.... if you do not receive in 14 days.... contact... phone no's etc....

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker corrected:

RoaringBull's record was in the EB2 section, and there were a couple of records in the wrong order.

Hi LC_Virginia

Thanks for correcting the tracker.

My case number is EAC04106*****. I do not see where to update the date before running the tracker for a particular date.

Could you please update the tracker with my date and send me ? Really appreciate your help!

LC_Virginia - your popularity seems to be going up! I will also vote for you if you run in elections. ;)

njfast,

ND - July 22, 2004
AD - July 29, 2004

That is too fast - I hope this one is a real data. Can you post your case number hiding maybe last 3 digits? Excuse me for my scepticism - I do not mean to berate you - just wish to belv that this is for real. Or if you have no problems - pm me I want to see it myself.

RoaringBull said:
Hi LC_Virginia

Thanks for correcting the tracker.

My case number is EAC04106*****. I do not see where to update the date before running the tracker for a particular date.

Could you please update the tracker with my date and send me ? Really appreciate your help!

I have never done the scanning myself, RoaringBull.

However, I think it should be as simple as opening the Excel tracker (provided for you in the other thread) and pressing "Alt-F8" and following instructions to enter the data range.

Jharkhandi said:
LC_Virginia - your popularity seems to be going up! I will also vote for you if you run in elections. ;)

njfast,

ND - July 22, 2004
AD - July 29, 2004

That is too fast - I hope this one is a real data. Can you post your case number hiding maybe last 3 digits? Excuse me for my scepticism - I do not mean to berate you - just wish to belv that this is for real. Or if you have no problems - pm me I want to see it myself.

Thanks, Mr.J !

I think I will keep a low profile this time and skip the elections :)

Good News

HI Guys,
Thanks for all the good work done in this thread and congrats to all the approval candidates.
Would like to share good news with you all.
My I 140 has been approved today the 4th of August.
It is cofimed through the email.
Please somebody update the excel for me.
Thanks a lot and all the best for the rest of them.

AP Approved

My AP with ND of July15th approved on Aug 4th.EAD already approved on July 30th.Please update tracker

ardaviraf

EAD Approved

Dear Friends,

I got my EAD approved today.

140 -> PD: 06/16/2004, ND: 06/18/2004, Current LUD date 07/22/2004
485/EAD/AP -> PD: 07/21/2004, ND 07/22/2004
EAD APPROVED ON 08/04/2004 (EAC0421652580)

It is EB3 from NJ.

Please update excel with my info.

Best of luck,
KEPA

Congratulations ptlsb.

I am following all the Feb and March Listings very closely.Your approval info gives me a lot of Hope of continued VSC focus on I-140's.

njfast said:
EAC0421551*** i can send you the full no... how do i ping
Got it - I belv it now. Do you have notice of EAD and AP? I think your ND should be July 20, 2004, but it is still a record!

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Approved

Please update tracker.

lc_virginia, can we use this tracker until 'ALL IS DONE'? I could not find any similar data on 485 section. Since we already have all information in it and it is such a great list, we should KEEP this :)

Thanks,