2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Finally - AP approved...

Today, I got emails from USCIS saying that our AP has been approved.

LC Virginia, kindly update the tracker.

A quick question - It says we should be receiving the approval notices (for both EAD & AP) within 14 days. Will these come to me or will it go to the Lawyer?

abc94536 said:
Today, I got emails from USCIS saying that our AP has been approved.

LC Virginia, kindly update the tracker.

A quick question - It says we should be receiving the approval notices (for both EAD & AP) within 14 days. Will these come to me or will it go to the Lawyer?

In my EAD case, notice went to lawyer and card came to me.
and AP approval went to lawyer

abc94536,

AP approvals go to your lawyer. They should receive it within a week of approval. EAD card is mailed to your address.

For the umpteenth time !

All, if you are updating the tracker yourself, you have to include information from the posts in this thread that were posted after the previous update of the tracker. If you do not want to take the trouble of updating other people's information, then just post your information here and let one of us who don't mind doing the work do it.

ardaviraf, you updated only your record and did not include information from bluerose or abc94536, or KEPA.

Didn't realise

LC_virginia,
have only recently entered this thread .Will do next time or leave it to you folks
ardaviraf

ardaviraf said:
LC_virginia,
have only recently entered this thread .Will do next time or leave it to you folks
ardaviraf

I understand. It is just that unless someone is carefully observing what is being added each time the tracker is updated, we will lose lot of information in between.

No hard feelings, just want to keep the tracker clean, so that we all get good use out of it.

LC_Virginia.

Ead ???

Hi

My spouse's EAD has been pending approval for a long time. The ND is April 15 2004. Is anybody else in the same situation. The LUD has not changed and when we call they say we will get an answer within a month. I did not apply for my EAD, but i am the primary on the GC.

Any ideas. Please help.

bright said:
Hi

My spouse's EAD has been pending approval for a long time. The ND is April 15 2004. Is anybody else in the same situation. The LUD has not changed and when we call they say we will get an answer within a month. I did not apply for my EAD, but i am the primary on the GC.

Any ideas. Please help.
bright,

I have seen April 2004 applicants facing longest wait for EAD and AP. If you need EAD urgently - get iEAD, if you are not desparate for EAD - wait.

April 2004 seems to have a transition attached to it - FO memo - that might be the culprit, atleast in VSC.

Jharkhandi said:
bright,

I have seen April 2004 applicants facing longest wait for EAD and AP. If you need EAD urgently - get iEAD, if you are not desparate for EAD - wait.

April 2004 seems to have a transition attached to it - FO memo - that might be the culprit, atleast in VSC.

Hi JK,
can that be true for I140 as well ?

Bodhal Singh said:
Hi JK,
can that be true for I140 as well ?
Possible...

You might be surprised to know that the series EAC04141... has been used for a number of days of ND. Perhaps bright's case also falls in the same range. Right bright?

Jharkhandi said:
Possible...

You might be surprised to know that the series EAC04141... has been used for a number of days of ND. Perhaps bright's case also falls in the same range. Right bright?

Do you mean to say that there are more number of cases starting with EAC04141. And that huge number is causing delays. btw, i'm EAC04146...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodhal Singh said:
Do you mean to say that there are more number of cases starting with EAC04141. And that huge number is causing delays. btw, i'm EAC04146...
EAC04141 means 141st working day of year 04 for EAC(VSC). Now if you have two NDs with 141 - then something got screwed up somewhere. But let us wait for bright's reply - the case might be different there.

Do not be scared - there could be other reasons too. Who knows it is begining of concurrent adjudication, which screwed up the series somehow?

Do you know same word is used in Chinese for oppurtunity what they use for danger?

Jharkhandi said:
EAC04141 means 141st working day of year 04 for EAC(VSC). Now if you have two NDs with 141 - then something got screwed up somewhere. But let us wait for bright's reply - the case might be different there.

Do not be scared - there could be other reasons too. Who knows it is begining of concurrent adjudication, which screwed up the series somehow?

Do you know same word is used in Chinese for oppurtunity what they use for danger?

Thanks JK. Thanks for your valuable comments.

EAD for spouse

Jharkhandi said:
Possible...

Yes mine is EAC04141...

Jharkhandi said:

Well from the above example - as all my case nos. start with EAC04101... it should mean 101st working day of the year 04 =>i.e. it should be somewhere between April & May.
Actually, my cases' NDs /RDs are - February 24, 2004.

Is there a disconnect here or am I missing something?

abc94536 said:
Well from the above example - as all my case nos. start with EAC04101... it should mean 101st working day of the year 04 =>i.e. it should be somewhere between April & May.
Actually, my cases' NDs /RDs are - February 24, 2004.

Is there a disconnect here or am I missing something?
Count number of days from Oct 01, 2003 for EAC04.

Last edited by a moderator: