2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140 RFE RECEIVED - UPDATE

Hi all,

My attorney received the RFE Notice and it looks like they again need every single document that we sent while filing the 140 plus some additional documents like my Education Evaluation document, DL & SSN copy.
My employer said he already did send all the documents while filing the 140, list includes, my experience certificates, H1 approval notice, W2s, Passport copy (all pages), company's financial statements, Company's tax papers etc, Wondering why do they need all those docs again?
Anyway will resend all those docs by next week and will update you all my status.

---------------------------------------------------------
Labor: ND: 01/02/2002
AD : 11/20/2003
------------------------------------
Concurrent I-140/485/AP/EAD
RD: 01/12/2004
ND: 01/14/2004
----------------------------------------
RFE on I-140: 03/02/2004
EAD:???
AP: ???
485:???????????????????????????
---------------------------------------------

YESKAYEM.

Hi!

EB3 concurrent filer I-140/485/EAD/AP

my Attorney informed that he received EAC's for all the applications
I applied for my wife and EAC's are also received

I Hope everything will be good

Best of luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sree, thanks for sharing your happiness. Could u please tell me what is EAC? Is it equivalent to approval of I-140/I-485 or what? Just i am trying to understand. My lawyer had filed for my I-140/485 and EAD last month, but no receipt so far.

------
praba

Hello praba123,

USCIS will send a "notifice of action" letter after receiving your each apploication, in which you will find EAC number. This is the number you will be always referring to with regards to your enquiries to USCIS or checking your case status online..

Example:--

EAC 03 177 52666 --

EAC - this is service center code for Vermont

03 - the year in which you have applied ( i.e 2003)

177 - USCIS calendar day (starts in October in every year I beleive)

52666 - this is youe application number..

I hope this will give more explanation. what EAC means...

Hi Sree234 :

Working on H1 is always safe till you get your I-140 Approved.

Your H visa status[Even though you have one] will not be valid once you start working on EAD.

If your company is big enough and has good history of I-140 Approvals, then you can start working on EAD.

As per rule you can legally stay in US once you have receipts of I-485.

For more understanding better to talk to your lawyer.

SREE1965

thanks sree1965
Our company is a very small and young. Mine is the second one to file thru the company. In December, '03, one of my colleague filed GC thru our company. By this time, we are the only 2 employees filed for GC through our employer. our company is started about 3 years only. Is it safe to use EAD? My friend didn't get his EAD yet.

Sree 234 :

Then better to file your H1/H4 Extensions. Talk to your employer immediately before your I-94 expires.

Mine is also the same case, but we got H1/H4s till Jan 2006 recently.

Sree

Hi,

can some body update the excel spread sheet with my info pl?

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP concurrent filing.(myself,spouse and 2 children)
MD-03/01/2004
RD-03/02/2004
ND-03/05/2004

Thanks in advance

FY2005 budget

Hi all,
the USCIS had requested for a budget increase in FY2005 to reduce backlog. Apparently the aim is to bring processing times to 6 months by FY2006.. which is Oct, 2005. It'll be great if this happens. Not sure if 6 months is for labor or 140/485 stages. The FY2005 budget was passed by the senate today. does anyone know if the budget increase requested by the USCIS was approved ? Keeping fingers crossed...

http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/newsrels/backlogfy2005.pdf

Concurrent File in Feb

Hi Friends,
I have filed my I140/485/AP/EID in
RD of Feb 7, 2004.
ND of Feb 9, 2004.

Did any of you, filed in this year already got the REF. I am asking this because I wanted to know, how soon you can expect for a REF, if there is any ? Is there any trend.

I wish that, this will be good year for all us here. :)

Hello !

Hello, everyone !

I am new here, and I have updated the Excel spreadsheet

I filed for I140, 485, EAD, and AP all together. (for myself and spouse)

Mailed on January 14, 2004

I have finished 7 years on H visa, and am waiting for my 8th year extension. So, you see, I am very eagerly waiting for my EAD !!

lc_virginia.

I-140 & I-485(I-765) together. For myself and Spouse

RD 03/01/2004
ND 03/05/2004
EB3

Can any body update the XLS please.