2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Can this thread be bookmarked ?

Hello all,
The VSC I-140 forum now has so many threads now.. does anybody know an easy way of getting to this thread directly ? thanks.

Getting to the thread directly

Hi GC7723
As you read this reply, go to Favorites -> Add to Favorites. Give suitable name (the one you will identify for this forum) for this favorite page.
In future, when you want to get to this page (thread of your interest in this forum) directly, Go to Favorites and select this thread from the favorite list.

Enjoy your thread.. :)

Add me to list

Can someone please add me to spreadsheet ?

I140/I485 EB2 ( No EAD & AP applied)

MD Jan 09, 2004
RD Jan 13, 2004
ND Jan 14 2004.

Good luck to evrybody and of course myself .

thanks.;)

How many receipts to expect?

Hi,
I'm doing concurrent filing 140/485/AP/EAD very soon. How many receipts should I expect to get, for each of them or just one or two? BTW, what does the receipt date in the tracker file under concurrent refer to if there are more than one receipt? thanks for any input.

Re: How many receipts to expect?

Originally posted by lcvirginia2002
Hi,
I'm doing concurrent filing 140/485/AP/EAD very soon. How many receipts should I expect to get, for each of them or just one or two? BTW, what does the receipt date in the tracker file under concurrent refer to if there are more than one receipt? thanks for any input.

lcvirginia2002,
You will get a unique receipt# for every application (4 receipts in your case). If you will be applying for a spouse, there will be NO I-140 receipt#. (3 receipts for spouse).

RFE Sent.

Hi all,

The online status says, RFE was sent on March 2nd 2004 for I-140. No idea what's this RFE about. Will let you know once I come to know about it. Updated the Excel sheet with the RFE Notice info.

Labor: ND: 01/02/2002
AP : 11/20/2003
------------------------------------
Concurrent I-140/485/AP/EAD
RD: 01/12/2004
ND: 01/14/2004
----------------------------------------
RFE on I-140: 03/02/2004
EAD:???
AP: ???
485:???????????????????????????
---------------------------------------------

YESKAYEM.

Re: RFE Sent.

Originally posted by yeskayem
Hi all,

The online status says, RFE was sent on March 2nd 2004 for I-140. No idea what's this RFE about. Will let you know once I come to know about it. Updated the Excel sheet with the RFE Notice info.

Labor: ND: 01/02/2002
AP : 11/20/2003
------------------------------------
Concurrent I-140/485/AP/EAD
RD: 01/12/2004
ND: 01/14/2004
----------------------------------------
RFE on I-140: 03/02/2004
EAD:???
AP: ???
485:???????????????????????????
---------------------------------------------

YESKAYEM.

Yeskayem,
Getting RFE seems to be a good thing these days if you read some of the other threads. The applicants who get RFEs are having their I-140 cleared soon compared to others. Hopefully, your RFE is some trivial thing and your I-140 will be approved very soon. Good Luck and keep us posted. It's a pleasant surprise that some 2004 cases are being processed...

Thank You GC7723!

Hey gc7723,

Thank you. Yeah, I am hoping to get it cleared soon. Let's see. Will update you all.

YESKAYEM.

Hi,
My I-140,I-485,I-765 are filed a couple of days ago by my lawyer. I want to know if the reciepts will be sent to lawyer's office or to my address. Thanks in advance

I-140 check cleared

Hi, my lawyer sent the I-140 application to the Vermont Service Center on Feb 26th. I noticed yesterday the check $135 being cleared by VSC. Lawyer still didn't get the I-140 receipt. Usually how many days does it take to get the I-140 receipt? Thansk for the info

Re: I-140 check cleared

Originally posted by Akaash
Hi, my lawyer sent the I-140 application to the Vermont Service Center on Feb 26th. I noticed yesterday the check $135 being cleared by VSC. Lawyer still didn't get the I-140 receipt. Usually how many days does it take to get the I-140 receipt? Thansk for the info

Aakash, my lawyer hadn't asked for any personal check for I140. Is it manadatory to submit fees by personal check ? OR Do I have to assume that my company had paid and lawyer had submitted thru some other sort ?

-happy4you

I'm not sure about that. I'm hiring an outside lawyer so I'm paying the lawer fees as well as the filing fees. I assume if it is a company lawyer and if your company is bearing for the GC process , company will give the check

I-485 Filed

we[Me and My wife] have filed I-485/EAD

We did not file for AP. We have 2 more years of valid H1/H4.

MD : 02-23-2004
ND : 03-01-2004

Please update the details.

SREE

Last edited by a moderator: