2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks GC_04

GC_04 said:
Hi JD_MASS,

USCIS received the photos on March 1st/2nd and the LUD changed for 3 consecutive days on 3/4/7th. So, it took about little over 3 weeks to approve.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi JK and all other Gurus,

It seems(As you have also said in past) that the current wave of approval is based on LC PD.

In case of L1-A visa you do not need to file LC. You can directly file I-140 and I-485 (EB-2, Multinational ex. or Manager).
What will happen to above mentioned theory for such(L1-A) cases.

Gurus please respond, As one of my friend faces the same situation and is very anxious to know, what happens to him.

My guess is I140/I485 RD.

Bodhal Singh said:

It seems(As you have also said in past) that the current wave of approval is based on LC PD.

In case of L1-A visa you do not need to file LC. You can directly file I-140 and I-485 (EB-2, Multinational ex. or Manager).

Gurus please respond, As one of my friend faces the same situation and is very anxious to know, what happens to him.

You should not be worrid about it. It has only been 4 days for ur approval. For me it took 10 days (Approx) to get the notices in mail. So give it 10 - 12 days. And u'll get them.

Bodhal Singh said:

Hi Bodhal,

The PD in such case is the notice date of 140.

tiredofw8ing said:
GJK, ITEC and fellow GC seekers:

Now that I got the I -140 approved, I am begining to worry about the 485, ... I know I am that type of person that loves to worry..

My question is ... What kind of RFEs can USCIS issue for the the 485? I mean for I140 the common RFEs are ability to pay and Education. What are the RFEs for 485?

Thanks in advance !!
Cheers :)
There is a long list of RFEs in 485 stage. I saw it on TSC 485 foum long time back. But mostly in VSC, rfe comes for medical/status verification/employment verification(letter and/or other proofs).

Jharkhandi said:
There is a long list of RFEs in 485 stage. I saw it on TSC 485 foum long time back. But mostly in VSC, rfe comes for medical/status verification/employment verification(letter and/or other proofs).

Until very recently, almost everyone in CSC got an RFE on 485. All these guys were waiting for 2-3 years just at 485 stage (they filed 485 after 140 approval).

Paystubs, employement, current address were the most common things requested.

I-485 Rfe ?

Does a RFE for I-485 causes LUD change without message change?

In my case the LUD have been changed at least two times after FP review results had been received by USCIS. But it still shows the same "Results of your fingerprints review were received and processing resumed"

Does it look like a RFE pattern??

SEIV said:

In my case the LUD have been changed at least two times after FP review results had been received by USCIS. But it still shows the same "Results of your fingerprints review were received and processing resumed"

It shows that you are not a frequent visitor to this message board ;)

I would not buy too much into LUD's and the changes are normal.

Trend in 485 approvals.

SEIV said:

I also had an LUD change a week after the FP results recieved message. I have seen such a change for atleast three other people in this forum. Is that a trend? Does all the 485 approvals will come as a batch like FP notices.

LUD My 2 Cents....

It is hard to answer questions based on the LUD changes. Few members like Jarkhandi, itec (and others) were able to answer questions based on LUD changes because they were following the postings for long time and they do some analysis.

As somebody in this forum mentioned earlier, do not try too hard to get something between LUD changes. And agian, if you try, you will get the answers with the word 'likely'.

The point is that sometimes there are no definite answers for why LUD changed at a perticular time, I suggest members to read as many postings as possible in the forum to get a sense of wisdom on whats going on within USCIS. That helps in clarifying any questions/concerns you may have in the future.