2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

mike_inus said:
Thanks zamq

I have kept my fingures crossed.
Not sure when I will get a good news. I have lost my patience

I know anru, itec and me are next in queue. BUT WHEN ......

Impatience grows when a long journey is almost ending. Its human nature.

(I hold the bladder for 2 hours, but I after I home and get off the car, it seems like I cant hold even for a second. Sounds familiar any one? ;) )

The Processing dates for EAD is Feb 05 2005. Most of the people are getting approved in around 15 days after the notice date, sometimes less than that.

VAPALabor said:
Hello All

My EAD ends in June and recently applied for EAD extention. Any idea how many weeks it takes for the new EAD to come? please let me know

thanks a lot

Anru,

Was yours a concurrently filing?

My I-140/I-485 RD is : 04/22/04, but I haven't yet heard anything on my I-140.

Mahesh

Thanks a lot

Sree234, seiv, zamq, gcalb, LuckyBastard, cuk536, Seannc, anru, July022004, Bodhal_Singh, Gclsnjvsc, cooldude2k4, jd_mass, april2004filer, mike_inus and GreenCardVirus,

Thanks a Lot for all your wishes. I know a lot of you are also pretty close and I hope you will all get it soon too. This forum has always been a great help - in the last several years - starting with my LC process. People posting their experience here gives you an idea of what is normal and what is not and also helps you take the next course of action. I can't imagine what I would have done without this forum. There are a lot of very well informed members here - keep sharing your knowledge. Thanks again.

mike_inus - Our PD and LUD patterns are almost the same. Yours should be on the way - check your mail - the approval might be waiting :)
GreenCardVirus - I got my emails around 11:30 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all those wh got 485 approvals:

Did any of you get Biometric done (Digital Picture) when you gave your finger prints? I am curious if jut FP is enough for approval or do we have to give Biometrics too?

Yes, mine is a concurrent filing.
maheshcr said:
Anru,

Was yours a concurrently filing?

My I-140/I-485 RD is : 04/22/04, but I haven't yet heard anything on my I-140.

Mahesh

Congrats Issd !!

Mine is EB2 140/485 con 5/7/2004.
140 approved 8/16/04.
FP done (code-3) 3/10/05.
Lab PD: Nov 2001.
485--Waiting

Regards
Kat

lssd said:
Sree234, seiv, zamq, gcalb, LuckyBastard, cuk536, Seannc, anru, July022004, Bodhal_Singh, Gclsnjvsc, cooldude2k4, jd_mass, april2004filer, mike_inus and GreenCardVirus,

Thanks a Lot for all your wishes. I know a lot of you are also pretty close and I hope you will all get it soon too. This forum has always been a great help - in the last several years - starting with my LC process. People posting their experience here gives you an idea of what is normal and what is not and also helps you take the next course of action. I can't imagine what I would have done without this forum. There are a lot of very well informed members here - keep sharing your knowledge. Thanks again.

mike_inus - Our PD and LUD patterns are almost the same. Yours should be on the way - check your mail - the approval might be waiting :)
GreenCardVirus - I got my emails around 11:30 am.

SEIV said:
Does a RFE for I-485 causes LUD change without message change?

In my case the LUD have been changed at least two times after FP review results had been received by USCIS. But it still shows the same "Results of your fingerprints review were received and processing resumed"

Does it look like a RFE pattern??
Relax - it doesn't nessecarily means RFE.

ashhegde said:
Can you change your filing status from EB3 to EB2 after filing for EB3??
1. File one more 140 in EB2 based on copy of same LC. (better choice)
2. File amendment to original 140.

lssd said:

Thanks lssd!!!

I 'm waiting for that day when I will get two emails for my I485 approval.

It seems both i.e. GOD and USCIS are playing with my patience.

Thanks

freewalker, Jharkhandi, Kat999,

Thanks a lot for your wishes.

Jharkhandi - I have visited this particular forum everyday for the last 8 months and have always found your insight extremely useful - keep up the good work.

Green Card Virus - Yes, my Biometrics was done (Code 3)

Kat999 - Our cases are quite similar and so is the case of Mike_inus - Have you seen LUDs after FP ? - I don't see that information in your signature.

Issd,

Yes, one on same day of FP(3/11), 3/14 and 3/16 with message change.

Regards
Kat

lssd said:
freewalker, Jharkhandi, Kat999,

Thanks a lot for your wishes.

Jharkhandi - I have visited this particular forum everyday for the last 8 months and have always found your insight extremely useful - keep up the good work.

Green Card Virus - Yes, my Biometrics was done (Code 3)

Kat999 - Our cases are quite similar and so is the case of Mike_inus - Have you seen LUDs after FP ? - I don't see that information in your signature.