2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
There is a long list of RFEs in 485 stage. I saw it on TSC 485 foum long time back. But mostly in VSC, rfe comes for medical/status verification/employment verification(letter and/or other proofs).

I will check the 485 forum.
Thank you Jharkhandi... Always to the rescue with you insight !!

FP done at NEWARK ASC

Can some one update the tracker with my FP information please.

I went to NEWARK ASC at 9.45am today. The entire process took 2 Hours. They have taken the following.
1.Digital Picture,digital signature and FP-Right index finger.
2.Finger Prints

Last updated date for I 485 has changed to 3/24/2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats lssd

If they are approving I-485 based on PD, there is no advantage of doing early FP??

Maybe it is too early to tell...

Don't you just want to get it done with.
When you see people getting FP notices, you just get curious about when will you get it.
When you see people doing early FP, you just get curious to do early FP.
When people post their LUDs, you just start counting/recording our LUDs
When people post the FP results received, you wonder why yours didn't get updated.

If weird are the ways USCIS works, so are we in our reaction to it. ;)

Am i obsessed if i check the status every 5 minutes? :confused: Please don't answer the question.

jd_mass said:
If they are approving I-485 based on PD, there is no advantage of doing early FP??

Maybe it is too early to tell...

EAD Renewal

Hello All

My EAD ends in June and recently applied for EAD extention. Any idea how many weeks it takes for the new EAD to come? please let me know

thanks a lot

GreenCardVirus said:
Looks like they are approving 485's based on some PD-ND-FP combo

I agree, it is not just the FP date. They are infact going by the PD, ND and FP combination.
FP's done around that same time get processed based on the PD and ND priority. Also think EB2's are getting priority over EB3's.

ashhegde said:
Can you change your filing status from EB3 to EB2 after filing for EB3??

You can change from EB2 to EB3 at I-140 Stage, in such a case, your educational requirements will come down, but not your Salary Requirements. The company should still be able to show Ability to Pay for the EB2 Category.

The other way, from EB3 to EB2 is never possible without refiling Labor. But, you might be able to save your Priority Date of the EB3 filing if you decide to refile in EB2.

zamq said:
you are next in queue of 485 approvals.. with anru
all the best

Thanks zamq

I have kept my fingures crossed.
Not sure when I will get a good news. I have lost my patience

I know anru, itec and me are next in queue. BUT WHEN ......