2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with lssd, lker, bloreboy, seannc, jaileni, nachala, fromcn, nnsai2004, sunlightmoon and nyquant'f info...

Thanks JPanchal.

Now the question is how long they take to approve 485 after fingerprinting. Most EB3's have rcvd FP and I wonder how on earth do they process 485. What is their priority and method? Any idea???

FP Notice

Guys,

I am from VA too. I have not recvd my FP yet. Actually i changed my address in DEC and my last update was on 12/21/2004.

I checked with VSC recently and the rep told me that my case was sent for name check on 15th of feb and it might take 45-60 days and asked me to call back after atleast 45 days.

I called again yestd and the lady said my address is the latest one and they have informed the local office that i have to be FPed and she told me that based on the backlogs in the local center they will send the notice.

I was little confused, i was of the impression that FP notices are sent from the regional centers.

Gurus please clarify.....
Gurus please clarify.....

I would say people from VA should call VSC and check with them on their FP notices especially if you moved in recently.

Anru,

Can you PM on what exactly the rep told you on rescheduling. Thanks..

Jharkhandi said:
Dale's analysis looks cool. I think we need to wait and watch, but more or less I agree to what is posted.

but there is another point to think
if cases from NY and some other places got their labors whose PDs are from 2001, then they'll file now, they'll get First Preference to get Visa numbers

and we'll be in shelf and just waiting for our PD's to get current

i saw couple of posts yesterday of 485 approvals that too their PDs are in 2003, so it Retrogression is in effect or not yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the regular NSC number, but then transferred to VSC based on my EAC number. (800) 375 – 5283

DesiInDC said:
Hi Anru Would appreciate it if you could share the phone number you called to get this response. My PD is in 2001 and 140/485 ND is May 20, 2004. I'm starting to get a little concerned about the fact that I've not received my FP notice as yet.

Thanks a bunch
DesiInDC.

GCLSNJVSC said:
I had my Biometrics done yesterday. There was a change in LUD yesterday & another today. But no change in status.

GCLSNJVSC

140/485/EAD/AP ND: July 26th 04
EAD AD : AUG 04
AP AD : SEP 04
140 AD : Waiting
FP : March 1st 05 ; LUD changes 03/01, 03/02.

I had one more LUD change today.

Woo Hoo way to go, you are the first of that JINXED Week of 11/26

nnsai2004 said:
Hi Guys,
After long wait (around 90 days) By God's grace i have received my FP notification yesterday scheduled on 04/06/2005 without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
I have not received any other approvals. Does anybody has any idea why they have issued FP notification without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
Should i wait for my EAD until my FP is done or Should i go and pick my EAD at local INS ?????

My filed dates: RD for EAD/AP/140/485: 11/26/04 and
ND : EAD/AP/140/485 : 12/03/04

Good Luck with your FP and hopefully they will wake up and send EAD/AP/140 approvals for the people of the JINXED WEEK(11/26/2004 - 12/03/2004) :eek:

FP notice received

Can somebody please update the tracker?

FP notice received ND 02/25/05; appointment 04/08/05 Boston....Boston office has started moving with FP as can be seen from other posts too

RFE I-140 EB1EA ND 02/07/05 (lawyer responded with request to close the case because I-140 NIW linked to my I-485 had been approved previously)

Many thanks

nfk ,

u got it today? or yesterday?

NF-kappaB said:
Can somebody please update the tracker?

FP notice received ND 02/25/05; appointment 04/08/05 Boston....Boston office has started moving with FP as can be seen from other posts too

RFE I-140 EB1EA ND 02/07/05 (lawyer responded with request to close the case because I-140 NIW linked to my I-485 had been approved previously)

Many thanks

I called((800) 375 – 5283 ) USIC this afternoon to check my case status .I did a adress change recently .They said my case is on hold .when i asked for the reason they asked me to fax a copy of my labour certification so that they can request reason for the Hold. I called my lawyer and he siad he just got my FP notice scheduled for April 8th.

VHD999 said:
Yes. See the signature for details.
that's good vhd999, but please update your signature whenever you have any LUD change

becoz i saw from our members in VSC those who went for FPs they had only 2 times LUD changed on their 485 cases
if more than 4 LUD changes then you can think that BCIS people are working on your case or else its just sitting in the shelf

FP Question

Could some answer this
i got my wife and daughters FP notice today My daughter was 13 when i applied 485 for her and USCIS sent back the FP fees saying she was not required now they have sent the FP notice and the fees for her has not been paid. Can some one shed some knowledge on this please
1. Do they collect the fees at the ASC
2. Will they not collect any fees and Fp her :D
3. Will they refuse to FP her due to no fees :mad:

Thank You Awaiting reply :confused:

jaocanada said:

Even after change in the message "received FP and processing resumed" my 485 LUD are changing everyday for last 3 days. Do you guys know what could be happening there???? :confused:

Thanks

Anyone see a trend in EB2 I-140 approvals?

I can't :-(. A bunch of people who have ND after mine (8/7/04) have got approved. Some people with PD after mine (11/2001) have got approved. I am just wondering ... trying to psyche out VSC, or any other center for that matter, is pretty tough .. but still was hoping the guru's have some insight.