2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

it seems everyone in VSC are getting FPs now
is this good news for us or bad news for us , it may going to be like NSC????

zamq said:
it seems everyone in VSC are getting FPs now
is this good news for us or bad news for us , it may going to be like NSC????

What is 'like NSC' in regards to your comment above? Thanks.

a_a said:
What is 'like NSC' in regards to your comment above? Thanks.

its stuck in no where, lot of my friends who got FP's last year didnt got 485 approval till now

zamq said:
its stuck in no where, lot of my friends who got FP's last year didnt got 485 approval till now

NSC is over burdened by other types of cases which other service centers do not handle. Just look usicis dates for NSC it has about 5 to 6 types of i-485 while vsc has only one.

itec said:
NSC is over burdened by other types of cases which other service centers do not handle. Just look usicis dates for NSC it has about 5 to 6 types of i-485 while vsc has only one.

my concern was why they want everyone's FPs at this time?
what they going to do,
now retrogress is in process so what will happen to us once they take FPs?

did anyone 485 LUD changed after 4 days of completing their FPs?

Question for Jharkandi

As they are doing the Biometrics now
1. Will they not stamp the passports (i551) but send GC dierctly?
2.Will there be another BM at passport stamping?
:confused:

Jharkhandi said:
Has anyone seen any posting in any other service center section about Biometrics with code 3?

GJK,

Well now you want us to track other i-140 tracking fourms also, I don't want to do that.

Biometrics

I think the reason for biometrics could be that since uscis does not have any biometric information for poeple with EAD and AP. They want to update their system. People with H1B or for that any visas, give their fingerprint and picture while applying for a visa and the same is verified at the port of entry.
Last November at port of entry, coming back from India. I saw fingerprints scanned for all the visa holders. But I was not scanned. Since I was entring using AP. Just my thought.

FP notice

nnsai2004 said:
Hi Guys,
After long wait (around 90 days) By God's grace i have received my FP notification yesterday scheduled on 04/06/2005 without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
I have not received any other approvals. Does anybody has any idea why they have issued FP notification without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
Should i wait for my EAD until my FP is done or Should i go and pick my EAD at local INS ?????

My filed dates: RD for EAD/AP/140/485: 11/26/04 and
ND : EAD/AP/140/485 : 12/03/04

Hi nnsai2004,

Even I received FP notice yesterday scheduled on 04/01/2005 without any approvals or LUD changes.

EAD/AP/I140/I485 - RD 11/26/2004 ; ND : 12/03/2004

Guys,

I have a question here. Myself and my wife got FP notice, But my daughter who is 7 years old did'nt receive FP Notice ? Is it ok or I have to look for her FP notice also.
Thanks
sunlightmoon

Jharkhandi said:
Has anyone seen any posting in any other service center section about Biometrics with code 3?

yeah i saw couple of members got 2 times FP notices in 30 days period
one for FP and another for biometrics in NSC 140 tracker

as per usernew22, his point maybe correct.

Change in LUD

Hi,

LUD is changed on most of my applications. My 485, spouse 485,131 and 765. The catch here is 765 and 131 are approved in december and there is update again yesterday. Could someone tell me what it could be. Could this be due to address change? Please clarify.

Thanks

Or are they collecting and stacking biometrics of applicants with labor priority date 2002 and before? Maybe they want to clear up till 2002?

To me it looks like it is going NSC way.

Jharkhandi said:
Or are they collecting and stacking biometrics of applicants with labor priority date 2002 and before? Maybe they want to clear up till 2002?

To me it looks like it is going NSC way.

good JK, your agreeing my post earlier that VSC is now going in NSC way
its not good for us then..