2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP notice recvd

Recvd FP notice for both myself and my wife

Mine scheduled for Apr 8,05 and my wife's scheduled for Apr -11,05

What is happening to the files of 11/29 to 12/03

sarwarmd said:
Hi All,
I see that my EAD and AP information is missing from Excel sheet. Whoever is updating the excel sheet, they need to work on the latest excel sheet and not the old one.
Please check all of your information and communicate and let one senior guy in this thread update the excel sheet.

Sarwarmd,

You should be very happy that something has happened in your case(second GC). Rest all filers in that week are just sitting there and twiddling there thumbs waiting for USCIS to wake up. One of them is me. I have to decided to wake them with an Address change. Let us hope they do something on our files.

Address change - what to do ???

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sarwarmd,

You should be very happy that something has happened in your case(second GC). Rest all filers in that week are just sitting there and twiddling there thumbs waiting for USCIS to wake up. One of them is me. I have to decided to wake them with an Address change. Let us hope they do something on our files.

Friends,

I have sent in the AR-11 form to inform USCIS about my address change. When do I have to call NSC and inform them via phone. Right away ?? or do I have to wait until the mail reaches them(I can track the mail).

Please advise.

FP Question..SSN Blank

Hi!

I have received the FP notice.In that i see Code#3 and SSN# is left blank.
is it normal behaviour or do i have to call USCIS?

Thanks,

seekinggc_ssk said:
Friends,

I have sent in the AR-11 form to inform USCIS about my address change. When do I have to call NSC and inform them via phone. Right away ?? or do I have to wait until the mail reaches them(I can track the mail).

Please advise.

Call them after one week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fp notice

Hello everyone......rcvd FP notice today. The notice was sent to the lawyer. FP is scheduled for april 9.......its a saturday!!
You can find my info in the excel sheet .....its number 133.
FYI there is no change in LUD as of now.

mygc2005 said:
Hi!

I have received the FP notice.In that i see Code#3 and SSN# is left blank.
is it normal behaviour or do i have to call USCIS?

Thanks,
Don't worry and don't call USCIS.

You will be asked to fill a form once you reach ASC for finger printing - fill your SSN there.

Once your name is called for FP, the operator will scan the bar code on your FP notice (check right side) and some data pertaining to you/your case be displayed on the computer screen. At the point, you can ask them to update SSN, if it is missing. You may like to carry SSN card - just in case they ask for it.

Jharkhandi said:
Baat mat badlo jani - tum bhatkaate rahte ho.

ara yeh ka baat huyee, aap to mahaguru ho, hum to aise gusthaki sapna mein bhi neih kar sakta; hum ka shame-pain aur microprocesser se marna hai kya?

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sarwarmd,

Same here also......My ND for 485/140/EAD/AP is on Jan 11 2005. I did a scan for nearly 200 EAC numbers and found that 9 to 10 cases of 140 are there and only 1 was approved. cases filed with ND later than Jan 11 are already approved.....i would say our cases must be in a slow moving officer hands.

guys

see my details
waiting from Jan,2004
No updates, No Fp
Want to give a try with Address change in this month

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sarwarmd,

Same here. I'm also waiting since 11/30.

FP Notice received

Hey Folks,

I received FP notice with code 3 for all of my family memners including me and is scheduled on April first week. Like to know is it ok to go before that and do the FP as I will be away from that particular town during that week.

What I have to do to SCHEDULE IT EARLIER

Neenga ippidiyae pesitu irunga. Oru mannangattiyum puriyala.
itec said:
ara yeh ka baat huyee, aap to mahaguru ho, hum to aise gusthaki sapna mein bhi neih kar sakta; hum ka shame-pain aur microprocesser se marna hai kya?

FP notice received

FP notice received for both my wife and me. ND: Feb 25, 2005. Scheduled on April 8, 2005 in Boston.

EB2
140/485 RD: 07/19/04, ND 07/23/04
140 LUD: 02/11/05, 02/25/05 (RFE)

Please Update the tracker with my FP and LUD info.

Hi LCV,

Good to see you back.

I noticed that my FP information is not reflected on latest Tracker you have put.
It was updated earlier but is not showing the data once more :confused:

Please Update the Tracker with the following Info:

I-140 Second RFE Dated 12/30/04
FP Notice Date 02/19/05 FP Date: 03/01/05
I-485 LUD's on 03/01/05 and 03/02/05.

Regards.

Did FP and biometrics yesterday(3/1/2004) for me and spouse.

Details:
EB3/INDIA/Sub. LC/PD-May 1999
140/485 - ND - 04/05/2004
140 - AD - 9/22/2004
FP & Biometrics Done - 3/1/05