2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Questions

Jharkhandi said:
I am getting lots of pm again(happens around every FP shower), I find it tough to answer all in the day time. I will answer them in evening, if I cannot answer in the day time.

Well some folks asked me repeatedly why are we getting 2 LUDs. KosmoKramer has indeed made a good guess. But here is what I think:
1. LUD1 is due to FP recd by FBI and results being sent back(most of the cases).
If you are keen to find out your FP results, call:

1-304-625-5590 and extension 3. You will be asked your A# and they will tell you if your FP results are sent back or not! Ask if your FP was 'readable' by computer or not. They will not tell you anything more than that.

2. LUD2 is due to IBIS check of USCIS. FBI name check is perhaps done only once and that is when you submit your applications(remember the first LUD change after you submitted your form). There is no LUD change(usually) when USCIS gets results back from FBI.

Hope this will save me from lots of pm on this issue. :)

P.S. I am also waiting for Excel sheet for LUD and also for tracker(with actual date of FP).

In my case I did ink FP and the lady at local ASC told me FP will reach VSC in 3 to 4 days and they will scan. So I was hoping LUD after 3 to 4 days of FP. But I had two LUDS on i-485 after I did biometrics. So I think two LUDs are related to Biometric and not FP because still my FP results have not reached VSC.

itec said:
In my case I did ink FP and the lady at local ASC told me FP will reach VSC in 3 to 4 days and they will scan. So I was hoping LUD after 3 to 4 days of FP. But I had two LUDS on i-485 after I did biometrics. So I think two LUDs are related to Biometric and not FP because still my FP results have not reached VSC.
Possible. I will suggest call FBI and find out what is going with your FP and when did they recv it/sent back to VSC! It will clear up one point atleast.

485 FP received message..

After FP was done here is the LUD changes on 485 app.

LUD1: 2/28/05 (no message change)
LUD2: 3/2/05 (On March 1, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.)

???????????

Does this mean that they have started working on the application actively and I will get approval soon?

Or it just means that they have again put my case on shelf and they will process when time comes??

Thanks and some one please update my info in the LUD tracker

I agree with Itec

itec i agree with you

Mine is code 3-----but they did only FP

the next day i went and ask them they said ,i am fine

I called FBI----they said they cleared my FP and sent to INS on the same day---NO LUD.

I called INS and asked them "what is code 3?" she told me FP& biometrics.I complained her that they didn't do my bio,she told me ,may be that you are fine.If at all they need bio they will send notice in mail again,if you haven't received any mail you should be fine.

now i think my LUd didn't change because i haven't done my bio,even though my FP results are sent to INS by FBI.

Minicooper.

My thoughts

itec said:

Guru Jarkhandi is really maha-guru but I have different thoughts...

First LUD on I-485 is because of Biometrics. It is indication that your digital signature, index FP and picture is added to database. This appears within an hours after your biometric.

my guess is based on my case because my FP was ink which did not update any record electronically but my biometrics was electronic which directly updated my i-485 and within an hour i had lud on i-485.

Second LUD....I will try to find some why?????

Guru JK you also have to apply your thoughts for second LUD for better community service....????

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
Possible. I will suggest call FBI and find out what is going with your FP and when did they recv it/sent back to VSC! It will clear up one point atleast.

I will call them next week because my FP was done on Friday (25th ) so I think if local ASC sends my FP on monday it will take about 3 to 4 days to reach VSC. If they scan my FP in two days , then I think I should have LUD. So I think after about 6 to 7 days of ink FP I should have LUD.

and if this is the case then

LUD1 - biometrics

LUD2- Name check

LUD3 - FP

LUD 4 - Nothing Just Approval.....

If I don't get this message by mid of next week then I will call FBI to find out about my case....???

itec said:
But I had two LUDS on i-485 after I did biometrics. So I think two LUDs are related to Biometric and not FP because still my FP results have not reached VSC.

What differences are between the Biometric and FP??

Is it not the same?

second LUD

JK,

I have heard that name check is done in any time after you file your i-485. Do you think that now name check is done after biometric which is the reason for second LUD?

Because minicooper says that he had no lud after FP...??? and I too had no LUD after ink FP but two after biometrics.

Or is the second LUD a quality check by VSC regarding index FP, picture?

tc

Missing information

I know I posted my information on thius thread and it was updated on pg #317. However, the latest excel sheet posted by nilu2079 does not have me in it. Whats going on guys? :confused:

Tracker 2004

tracker updated with tempnirvana, 2002labor, rav75, mygc2005, kamineni99, tazochai, mangy, gckawait, bostondude, udayfn12, jaocanada, binary, sept1604, vhd99, issd, pareshan4gc, havetogetit, mno and nilu2079's info....

itec said:
JK,

I have heard that name check is done in any time after you file your i-485. Do you think that now name check is done after biometric which is the reason for second LUD?

Because minicooper says that he had no lud after FP...??? and I too had no LUD after ink FP but two after biometrics.

Or is the second LUD a quality check by VSC regarding index FP, picture?

tc

itec, I am sure there is no FBI name check at this stage. FBI name check is done very shortly after your submit 485 applications. Another name check which is called IBIS - may be initiated at this stage.

About LUDs - I know no amount of drill down can get you sensible result - at the best it would still be a guess!

Mystery behind two LUDS

I called FBI and I was lucky to talk with csr in one minute. FBI has not received my ink FP done on (25th Feb Friday). And I have two LUDS on i-485.

So I the possibility:
1. LUD1 - biometrics
2. LUD2 - QC check at main VSC

1. LUD1 - biometrics
2. LUD2- Mystery

itec said:
I called FBI and I was lucky to talk with csr in one minute. FBI has not received my ink FP done on (25th Feb Friday). And I have two LUDS on i-485.

So I the possibility:
1. LUD1 - biometrics
2. LUD2 - QC check at main VSC

1. LUD1 - biometrics
2. LUD2- Mystery

How about this:

1. LUD1 - biometrics
2. LUD2 - IBIS check.

Thanks for update itec. :)

2nd lud change

JK,

I did my biometrics yesterday and FP on 02/23. I saw a LUD yesterday evening. Today I got emails for me and my wife as follows

On March 1, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

LUD changed today again.

Will their be another email saying the my FP results was recieved from FBI etc

Thanks

I also noticed 2 LUD's after Biometrics

itec said:
I think so. How to inquire about ibis check?

I had my Biometrics done yesterday. There was a change in LUD yesterday & another today. But no change in status.

GCLSNJVSC

140/485/EAD/AP ND: July 26th 04
EAD AD : AUG 04
AP AD : SEP 04
140 AD : Waiting
FP : March 1st 05 ; LUD changes 03/01, 03/02.

Received mail from USCIS saying that they received Finger Prints Results.

I completed FP on 23 Feb, and got Message on March 1st. About 6 days.

Does this mean that "name check" is also complete? I read that some people get stuck because their name check results are not sent by FBI for a long time.

itec said:
I think so. How to inquire about ibis check?
That is one of the things I have no idea about.

Perhaps you can get its status only thru VSC officer. Let me know if you get find anything else about checking status of IBIS.