2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP notice received

Please update the tracker with my PD, FP notice. Also please correct the ND for 140/485 in the tracker. See the details in signature below.

ran123 said:
jharkandi thanks boss.......

zamq i am not sure when i want to go. probably this saturday.

how do i instant message you

now once we finish are fp do we wait till our visa numbers get current.
for pm go to private messages down to your mailid from there you can give instant message to my id ZAMQ

yes exactly we have to wait until our PDs will be current
i think we can get GC in this year only becoz there are lot of unissued numbers for last 2 years other than india,china and philipines
hopefully w emay pass thru this hurdle by God's Grace

Early FP in NEWARK, NJ

Anybody gone for early fp in NEWARK,NJ. i am planning to go for early fp there.
Please share your experiance.
Thanks,

140 Rfe

FP/Biometrics (Code 3) done today.

Within hours after FP, RFE on 140 issued.
140 was quite for a while from the day of last LUD.
Surprisingly, received four mails from USCIS with the same message.

Now I am waiting for the RFE notice to know more details.

LUD on 485 changed (due to FP I guess).

Looks like there is a connection between the 140 RFE and biometrics.
But I am not sure about this.

Jharkhandi.. usually how many days does it take to get FBI results updated..

you have any clue what these LUDs might be..

Jharkhandi said:
Two LUDs is normal. You are on your way. What about updating LUD sheet?

EB2- I-140 approved

I am really glad to say that my 140 got approved (on 2/18/05). Lawyer received the approval notice and faxed it to me (checked the approval notice a thousand times already to make sure everything is ok). No emails from the system - same old "...petition received message..."

LUD for my 140 changed on 2/18 and then again on 2/21 with no change in message. That had me concerned (if an RFE was on its way) but it looks like the officer working on my case just did not update the system right. It looks like this is what might have happened - LUD 1 on 2/18 - case was approved by the officer - LUD 2 on 2/21 - approval was printed and mailed.

Please update tracker.

KosmoKramer said:

you have any clue what these LUDs might be..
FBI sends the results back on first day itself(mostly).

Hi,
Sorry for the Delay:
PD:02/13/2002 -NJ-EB3
140/485/EAD/AP:- ND 08/11/2004
140 Approved date: 01/31/05
FP Code#3
-------------------------------------------------

vin_gc said:
nivasch,
can you please post few more details of your case like I485 RD/ND, your priority date (printed on your approved I140),category(EB3/EB2) and the state from where you filed your labor. Your inputs are greatly appreacited.
Thnx

Guys,

I am right now in VA/DC moved from PA in Dec my labor PD is 07/2001 and I485 ND 07/30/2004, i have not received my FP yet. I updated my address with VSC and they send me a confirmation for the address change. I happened to call VSC regarding my FP notice. The rep confirmed that my address was changed, but he also mentioned that a name check or background check is being done on my case and asked me to call back atleast after 45 days.

Is this normal, i was under the assumption that after FP, the name checks are done. Guys from VA you can also call and check with VSC. Go through the "notice not received after 14 days" menu option to connect to a rep.

Please post similar experiences or your thoughts on this.

Thanks for your help...

vinodtv said:
Guys,

I am right now in VA/DC moved from PA in Dec my labor PD is 07/2001 and I485 ND 07/30/2004, i have not received my FP yet. I updated my address with VSC and they send me a confirmation for the address change. I happened to call VSC regarding my FP notice. The rep confirmed that my address was changed, but he also mentioned that a name check or background check is being done on my case and asked me to call back atleast after 45 days.

Is this normal, i was under the assumption that after FP, the name checks are done. Guys from VA you can also call and check with VSC. Go through the "notice not received after 14 days" menu option to connect to a rep.

Please post similar experiences or your thoughts on this.

Thanks for your help...

Did you called VSC or NSC?
What is the phone number that you had called?

Tried, but a long wait

I tried after seeing your post, but there is a long wait. I will wait for some more time. If not answered, i will try tomorrow and post the status.

vinodtv said:
NSC but transferred to VSC based on the EAC... i guess, the no : 1-800-375-5283

Guys,

My first name has a "Kumar". I am not sure if this is one of the part-names in their list and if it had a match and that is why they send for name check..

Just a thought.....

I also have Kumar in my name. I hope that's not the case.

vinodtv said:
Guys,

My first name has a "Kumar". I am not sure if this is one of the part-names in their list and if it had a match and that is why they send for name check..

Just a thought.....

Question on AP/EAD Documents.

Hi guys,

I am applying for my second EAD and AP, my attorney included the copies of my Drivers license, front page of my passport, Approved 1st EAD/AP.
Check in favour of CIS.( $165 for AP and $175 for EAD)

When I read the forums, people are sending so many documents are those documents are mandatory or just sending them to avoid an RFE. When I ask my lawyer about it he just replied they are not necessary( Documents like i-40 approval notice, 485 pending notice, Birth Cetificate, color copies of DL and Passport, Cover letters..)

Please advice me.

FP Done and I-485 LUD on the same day. Please Update.

Please update my Information on the Tracker.

I got mine and my Wife's FP Done today(03/01/05).

I got an LUD on our I-485's the same day(03/01/05).
Normally is the FBI Name and FingerPrint Clearance done the same day?

Regards.

mygc2005 said:
Anybody gone for early fp in NEWARK,NJ. i am planning to go for early fp there.
Please share your experiance.
Thanks,

Check my previous postings... I tried at Newark but they refused saying that it is their manager's instruction not to allow early FP as they are overbooked for March, April already.

bronxboy said:
Hi guys,

I am applying for my second EAD and AP, my attorney included the copies of my Drivers license, front page of my passport, Approved 1st EAD/AP.
Check in favour of CIS.( $165 for AP and $175 for EAD)

When I read the forums, people are sending so many documents are those documents are mandatory or just sending them to avoid an RFE. When I ask my lawyer about it he just replied they are not necessary( Documents like i-40 approval notice, 485 pending notice, Birth Cetificate, color copies of DL and Passport, Cover letters..)

Please advice me.

This is what I did....waiting for my second EAD

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration
Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479

Re: Application for Advance Parole and Employment Authorization for
ABCXYZ

Dear Sir/Madam,

Enclosed for the applicant please find the following items:

1. Form I-131, Application for Advance Parole;
2. 2 photographs for advance parole application;
3. 1 check in the amount of $110 for I-131 fee;
4. Copy of I-485 receipt for advance parole application;
5. Copy of driver’s license for advance parole application;
6. Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization;
7. Approval stub from my last EAD
8. 2 photographs for employment authorization application;
9. Copy of I-485 receipt for employment authorization application;
10. Copy of previous employment authorizations;
11. Copy of I-94 for employment authorization application;
12. 1 check in the amount of $120 for I-765 fee.

Based on above information, I respectfully request that the enclosed applications for advance parole and employment authorization be approved.

If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact me.

Respectfully,
ABCXYZ