2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
He is as much your leader too - he is central minister. ;) Besides my state is different.

JK,

I like your response. I also liked the humor in the post of itec. I guess once in a while this is needed (as long as it is meant for humour only and not personally criticizing anybody) so as to come out of the stressful GC journey.....

Cheers

FP Received

Hi Guys,

I have been watching this thread for a long time. Just became a member and am posting for the 1st time. Please see my signature for my details.

I am creating a list of documents to be taken for FP. Please let me know if they look fine:

Originals
1. FP Notice
2. EAD
3. License
4. Passport
5. SSN

Photocopies
1. FP Notice
2. I-485 Notice

GCKaWait said:
Hi Guys,

I have been watching this thread for a long time. Just became a member and am posting for the 1st time. Please see my signature for my details.

I am creating a list of documents to be taken for FP. Please let me know if they look fine:

Originals
1. FP Notice
2. EAD
3. License
4. Passport
5. SSN

Photocopies
1. FP Notice
2. I-485 Notice

We had everything with us but Original FP notice, EAD and DL were enough.

Got my FP Notice

Hi Guys,
I got my FP Notice on Feb 24th and FP is scheduled in Boston 1st week of April.

Please update my info

Thanks
Dude

guys,
not long back someone posted info on FBI email address and email and fax format for checking FP status. I went back about 100 pages and could not find that post. any idea on who posted that or round about date.........

jpanchal said:
guys,
not long back someone posted info on FBI email address and email and fax format for checking FP status. I went back about 100 pages and could not find that post. any idea on who posted that or round about date.........

FBI Name Check # 304-625 5590 and press # 3
FBI Email id fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

FP Status Check number

jpanchal said:
guys,

If you want status of your FP check then call this number
304-625-5590 and press option 3

Good luck

E-mail ID

july022004 said:
If you want status of your FP check then call this number
304-625-5590 and press option 3

Good luck

Mike beat me to the post.
The e-mail ID he has given is for status of the Name Check process. Usually it takes 8-12 weeks to get a reply back on your Name Check.

Conflicting USCIS-CSSO approval emails

I received I-485 approval emails for my child sometime last month and again today. Previous mail indicated that 'the card will be mailed soon' and the second mail says today that 'the application has been approved. An approval notice was mailed...'.

Does the child need to go for passport stamping? I thought we would receive the child's card by mail. I am confused. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

I have copied both versions below.

Previous message:
------------------
On February 24, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Current message:
------------------
This case has been approved. On March 1, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.

=========================================================
Labor Sub - EB2 PD 10/30/98
I-140 ND 04/28/03; AD 04/30/04

I-140 & I-485 Filed seperately
-------------------------------
I-485/EAD/AP ND 03/30/04
EAD AD 06/14/04
AP AD 06/22/04
FP Received 09/17/04; Done 10/28/04;
I-485 AD 02/11/05 :)

I140 Approved

Would some one update my info in the tracker. My I140 is approved y'day
(cofirmed thru email/website).

Thanks,

LUD on i-485

So far I have two LUD's on my i-485...

LUD1: 02/28/05
LUD2: 03/01/05

Jani...Huma LUD neih approval cha-he-yea Approval.

Jharkhandi said:
With so many people going for early FP - are we having actual FP date on Excel sheet?
we have to maintain excel sheet as ma_labor yesterday created and i modified yesterday
the excel file is in 318 page, is there any volunteers to update this tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
itec said:
So far I have two LUD's on my i-485...

LUD1: 02/28/05
LUD2: 03/01/05

Jani...Huma LUD neih approval cha-he-yea Approval.
Robert - Boss, itec ka 140 bhi aa gaya hai - FP bhi ho gaya hai - phir bhi yeh 485 maang raha hai - woh bhi Rajkumar style. 2004 ke applicants main bahuton ko itna bhi nahin mila hai.

Ajit - Rawbert, isey thodi shampane pila do, paheley shame sey, phir pane sey mar jayegaa.