2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nivasch....

nivasch said:
All,
At last I got My FP notice Mail from USCIS !!!
ND:-02/24/2005
Date of Appointment: 03/26/05 @ Newark-NJ

Thx :)

nivasch,
can you please post few more details of your case like I485 RD/ND, your priority date (printed on your approved I140),category(EB3/EB2) and the state from where you filed your labor. Your inputs are greatly appreacited.
Thnx

Got FP Notice for me and my spouse

Hi All,
I got My FP notice Mail from USCIS.
Date of Appointment: 03/26/05. But I already planned a trip to India(leaving 0n 16h March). I think I have to reschedule the appointment. Is that OK to do? Any inputs in this matter is highly appreciated.Also please update the tracker.

Thanks,
oajnabi

Try Early Fp

oajnabi said:
Hi All,
I got My FP notice Mail from USCIS.
Date of Appointment: 03/26/05. But I already planned a trip to India(leaving 0n 16h March). I think I have to reschedule the appointment. Is that OK to do? Any inputs in this matter is highly appreciated.Also please update the tracker.

Thanks,
oajnabi

nabi,

Try early FP , getting green card is very important . You can postpone INDIA Trip . But try early FP . Only 10 days more from the date of your depature , so reschedule flight tickets
senthil

venkatjr said:
I have received FP notice on 2/14/05 and Apt is on 2/26/05. LUD changed to 2/28/05. FP code 3.

LBR: EB2 Sub
I-140/485 RD : 01/19/2005.
FP ND: 02/14/05 and Appt date 2/26/05.
I-485, I131, I765 LUD : 2/28/05

I765 approved and message changed LUD 2/28/2005.

Tracker 2004

tracker updated with luckyone, gonecrazywithgc, awaitinggc04, singhnsingh, bocondo, gcsoon, gcwhynot, nivasch, ihavepatience, inwood and oajnabi's info......

Biometrics Notice recvd.

One step closer...

Biometrics Notice Date: 2/17/2005
Received on: 3/1/2005
Biometrics Appointment Dt: 4/2/2005
Code: 3 (Biometrics)
ASC: Alexandria, VA

This notice got buried in the VA snow yesterday, and I found it (fortunately and luckily) this morning while I was cleaning the driveway!! Very dramatic - as USCIS would like to do it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
jaocanada said:
ZAMQ: Congrats on your FP notice.... I had guessed as much! ;-)

I am going for early FP tomorrow.. will let u guys know what happens.

Regards,
jaocanada

thanks jaocanada,all the best for you

quick question regarding FP notice

ALL,
can anyone please let me know what documents i have to take for FP ?
one of my friend told me that

1. i have to take 140 copy also if i want to change my employer in the future
2. FP notice
3. EAD
4. 485 receipt
5. Driver's license
6. SSN card
7. Passport

for my wife
passport,485 notice and EAD

is it correct?, please let me know as i am preparing to go for FP

finger print near my due date

Hi,
Yesterday we have received Fingerprint notice from VSC which is scheduled on 24th march in hackensack ,NJ.
485 ND-27th dec 2004
FPNotice-28th feb 2005

20th march is my due date for the baby and i am not sure when i will be delivering..I don't think that i will be able to go on 24th march.
Is there any way we can prepond the dates?
If so which days of the week are easy to get ?
I will greatly appreciate if anyone reply .

thanks
2002labor

zamq said:
ALL,
can anyone please let me know what documents i have to take for FP ?
one of my friend told me that

1. i have to take 140 copy also if i want to change my employer in the future

Not at all. ASC is not bothered about that. You may take it for your satisfaction.

2. FP notice
Must

Sometimes you are asked for it.

4. 485 receipt
Yes, take it.

5. Driver's license
DL, EAD card/Passport all do the same thing. But no harm in carrying. Sometimes they ask for second ID.

6. SSN card
No.

7. Passport
Must

for my wife
passport,485 notice and EAD

Perfect.
is it correct?, please let me know as i am preparing to go for FP

Basically you are carrying more than what is needed, but doesn't hurts to carry more stuff. Get some zip-lock bags. Put your stuff in three zip lock-bags:

1. FP notice, Passport.
2. EAD card, 485 receipts, DL
3. Whatever else is left.

When you reach security counter - show items from bag 1. You will be asked to put everything else for security check. (If they accept early FP).

Your stuff will undergo security check(like on airports). Carry least number of metal objects (preferably put them all in one more zip-lock bag so that you can place it on a tray and is transparent to the security guy there).

FP notice

Hi,
I got FP notice .
appointment Dt: 4/7/2005 in Baltimore.

I-140: AD:10/12/04
FP: 04/07/05 (Baltimore)

2002labor said:
Hi,
Yesterday we have received Fingerprint notice from VSC which is scheduled on 24th march in hackensack ,NJ.
485 ND-27th dec 2004
FPNotice-28th feb 2005

20th march is my due date for the baby and i am not sure when i will be delivering..I don't think that i will be able to go on 24th march.
Is there any way we can prepond the dates?
If so which days of the week are easy to get ?
I will greatly appreciate if anyone reply .

thanks
2002labor
Try walk-in and explain Hackensack folks about it - most likely you will be allowed. (Try around 1-2 pm).

You have not enabled your pm, enable it and send me pm or send me an email thru the link on my profile. I can suggest you some other locations depending on how far you can travel!

Finger prints notice received

Hi,
Yesterday i received finger print notices from USCIS.
ND:02/24/2005
SD:03/24/2005 at Newark, NJ
Code: 3
Thanks,

140 approved

I just received twin emails, saying my I140 has been approved and mailed today.
Somebody please update the tracker

Jharkhandi said:
Not at all. ASC is not bothered about that. You may take it for your satisfaction.

Must

Sometimes you are asked for it.

Yes, take it.

DL, EAD card/Passport all do the same thing. But no harm in carrying. Sometimes they ask for second ID.

No.

Must

Perfect.

Basically you are carrying more than what is needed, but doesn't hurts to carry more stuff. Get some zip-lock bags. Put your stuff in three zip lock-bags:

1. FP notice, Passport.
2. EAD card, 485 receipts, DL
3. Whatever else is left.

When you reach security counter - show items from bag 1. You will be asked to put everything else for security check. (If they accept early FP).

Your stuff will undergo security check(like on airports). Carry least number of metal objects (preferably put them all in one more zip-lock bag so that you can place it on a tray and is transparent to the security guy there).

Jharkhandi, your awesome as always
thanks anyway
most probably i am going for march 12,
but let me know is there any advantage if i go for early FPs???

FP Notice

My attorney received my FP notices yesterday :) . I didn't receive them as I moved to new address (I updated my new address with USCIS on Feb 11th and so far no change on LUDS). I am waiting to receive FP notices from my Attorney. Thanks to everybody in the forum for the help.

Thanks,
Chan99

zamq said:
Jharkhandi, your awesome as always
thanks anyway
most probably i am going for march 12,
but let me know is there any advantage if i go for early FPs???

I see couple of advantages:
1. If you 140 is not done(for EB2 cases), most likely it will be done soon followed by 485(1 day to 30 days on an average).

2. Only when your FP is done, your cases stands a chance to be placed in adjudication ready shelf.

And most important is that:

3. You can call FBI and find out status of your FP. If anything is wrong in 'reading' it - get your lawyer's copy and get FP done second time. Otherwise, you will end up killing couple of days sitting for next FP, which can take as much as 6 months.

For enthusiasts:

I would suggest go for early FP a week or so before your date. FBI is very prompt and send response back same day.

Caution.....code 3

TempNirvana said:
One step closer...

Biometrics Notice Date: 2/17/2005
Received on: 3/1/2005
Biometrics Appointment Dt: 4/2/2005
Code: 3 (Biometrics)
ASC: Alexandria, VA

This notice got buried in the VA snow yesterday, and I found it (fortunately and luckily) this morning while I was cleaning the driveway!! Very dramatic - as USCIS would like to do it ;)

Code 3 -> Fingerprints and Biometrics....

Junta, If you have code 3 make sure you do FP and Biometrics before you leave ASC else you have make double roundtrips and wait for 2 - 3 hours in line....

2002Labor.. suggestion.. doctor certificate might be handy..good luck

Jharkhandi said:
Try walk-in and explain Hackensack folks about it - most likely you will be allowed. (Try around 1-2 pm).

You have not enabled your pm, enable it and send me pm or send me an email thru the link on my profile. I can suggest you some other locations depending on how far you can travel!