2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
I am telling you folks - start a new thread. Code 3 on biometrics will get some surprising results.

Given this is a "Consolidated" tracker, it might be more convenience and helpful to ADD a column in xl sheet dedicating for coding information from FP the notice.

Jharkhandi said:
I have not much idea (currently) about New Rochelle,NY. They used to accept early FPs one year back. They work on Saturdays too.

Last Feb, one of my friends went from NJ to get FP done there. (He had to catch a flight to India next week and FP was due in 3 or 4 weeks).

thanks jharkhandi for your info
this week i have some work,i cant go to NY,if they open on weekend then i'll try march 12th,
hope everything will be good

zamq said:
thanks jharkhandi for your info
this week i have some work,i cant go to NY,if they open on weekend then i'll try march 12th,
hope everything will be good
Well just in case you cannot get it done and would like to spend a day with possibility of 80% - pm me. I know one place where it is real cool. :D

That one works only Mon-Fri. (8:00-4:00), so you have to take day off.

itec said:
Junta,

Many of you are wondering about Biometrics and FP....

On Friday I went to ASC (I went early) they did my finger prints only. During weekend I searched many fourms and I found the following information.

----------------

"Lately people have started receiving FP notice which also requires them to give biometrics info or they receive just biometrics notice if they have already given their FP recently.

1. Biometrics - This is basically required for printing EAD cards and GC plastic cards. INS officers take digital photographs, digital signature of the applicant, finger print of the right index finger,

2. Regular FP is basically used by FBI to perform name check, criminal records check etc. INS officers take finger prints of all 10 fingers.

After reading few threads and other member's responses, my understanding is like this. You can see one of the following code in your FP notice and it means as follows:

Code1 -> Regular Finger print

Code 2 -> Biometrics

Code 3 -> Both regular Finger Print and Biometrics

Please pay attention to the code on your notice. I guess this biometrics thing is fairly new so that even the staffs in ASC are not that familiar with them. Last week, I took my appointment notice (with code 2) to the ASC and they just did a regular fingerprint for me like months ago in my last fingerprints. Today, I read a couple of posts on the forum and realized that they might make a mistake. So I went back to the ASC and talked to them, fortunately they admitted the mistake and took the biometrics for me. Hopefully this won't cause more delay on my application."

---------------------------
today I went again for biometrics the lady at ASC told me they have missed to take my biometrics because I showed up early. She told me that daily they take print out of the schedule and check all the things before one leaves ASC. As I showed up early, no check list available for me. Moreover she mentioned that USCIS have changed notice format.

So make sure if you go early check the code in you FP notice. A line is clearly mentioned

"For this type of application you are required to take Biometrics"

Many thank to the people who have mentioned their expereince at ASC regarding fingerprints....and person who posted above comments after doing a lot of research....

Does one need to tell the officer who takes the FP specifically that that it is code 2/3 ?. My FP is scheduled in April and will appreciate any response.

FP Question

Those who appeared for FP/Biometrics recently:

Do we need to pay any money when we go for biometrics (code 3) ?

pl update my information

MA_Labor said:
Here is my first take at creating a LUD tracker spreadsheet.

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it and improvise. Once we have finalized something, we can create a new thread for it.

Thanks!

Ma_Labor,
that looks ok to me. Can some one please update my information by taking from my signature!

sarwarmd said:
Ma_Labor,
that looks ok to me. Can some one please update my information by taking from my signature!

sawarmd

what is the RFE on your I-140.?????

I am in an similar boat like yours and want to compare your case with mine. Our cases are same except your 7th years H1B. I currently have 2 more years on my H1.

Approved

Received I-485 approvals both for my spouse and myself! :D:D

I-485 AD 2/28/05 (see below for details)

Altough I was only a reader, this forum truly helped me go through some very difficult (and frustrating) times. For that I am grateful to everyone who made this forum possible and a lively place.

I wish all of you best of luck with USCIS and on your future endeavours.

GCWhyNot said:
Received I-140 approval yesterday. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Details:

I-140:
ND 2/11/04
RFE issued (change from EB2 to EB3 & degree evaluation) on 1/3/05
RFE reply sent on 1/18/05
LUD ("RFE reply received") on 1/19/05
LUD (no msg update) on 1/21/05, 1/24/05
AD 2/9/2005

I-485:
ND 2/11/04
FP done 11/10/04
LUD ("FP review received, processing resumed") on 11/22/04
LUD (no msg update) on 11/23/04

Good News in Mail Box..

All,
At last I got My FP notice Mail from USCIS !!!
ND:-02/24/2005
Date of Appointment: 03/26/05 @ Newark-NJ

Thx :)

My FP done and 485 LUD changed to today's date

Hello All,

I got early FP(rather fp+index print+photograph) today.My spouse had the same experience on last thursday.Since that my 485 LUD changed today and my spouse LUD changed twice.What can be expected of all this? 140 is not cleared yet.

Thanks to Jharkhandi for his valuable tip on biometrics and guidance to the right ASC.

Regards
I Have Patience

Congratulations. There were only a few I-485 approvals in Feburary. Hope we can see more good news in March.

GCWhyNot said:
Received I-485 approvals both for my spouse and myself! :D:D

I-485 AD 2/28/05 (see below for details)

Altough I was only a reader, this forum truly helped me go through some very difficult (and frustrating) times. For that I am grateful to everyone who made this forum possible and a lively place.

I wish all of you best of luck with USCIS and on your future endeavours.

LUD changes

LUD changes :)

FP ??? YES !! I got it ... I am wondering since a week why LUD changed for
I 140 & 485 ..

At last mystery ended here ..

I 140 - ND 11/15 ; AD 12/10
I 140 - LUD Change: 01/05 (Before EAD Approval); 02/03 (Before FP)

Mine: I 485 - ND 12/23
I 485 - LUD Changes: 12/30; 02/03 (Before FP)
FP ND: 02/24; FP Date: 03/29

My Wife's : I 485 - ND 12/23
I 485 - LUD Changes: 12/30; 02/16 (Before FP)
FP ND: 02/24; FP Date: 03/26

FP received -EB2-

Hi,

I received FP notice letter.
FP ND: 02/14/05
FP Appointment Date: 03/10/05

Inwood
EB2
PD: 05/2002
I140/I485 RD: 05/04/04
I140 AD: 12/16/04