2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Recieved

Just got a call from my Attorney that he has recieved my FP notice secheduled for april 7th, I have not seen as yet can someone update the same :)
Thank You

LUD changed after FP done, no message update..

Wondering,

does message change saying FP recieved etc?

Anybody has similar experience

KosmoKramer said:
Wondering,

Same here, LUD change after FP, no message change; new status message should arrive later.

cuk536 said:
Same here, LUD change after FP, no message change; new status message should arrive later.
I am telling you folks - start a new thread. Code 3 on biometrics will get some surprising results.

hi atmaramji,

my fp centre is hartford,ct

atmaramji said:
Tarzanguy,
Whats your fp centre?
Reason I ask...I have the same filing date as you 12/20/05 at VSC and a PD of 10/03.
Just wanted to see if my FP is around the corner.

Mine Also Code 3 ON Biometrics

Jharkhandi said:
I am telling you folks - start a new thread. Code 3 on biometrics will get some surprising results.

Jhar,

You May be right , i am also crossign My fingers to see it . Let us see and Pray.Any Insights ?

senthil

Jharkhandi said:

Jharkhandi,

What you mean by "biometrics will get some surprising results"
Please elaborate

Mike

I-14, Eb-2

Hi, friends,

I feel sorry for 6 months of silence. Part of the reason is I had nothing much to say. Today, I got three e-mails (yes, three) from USCIS telling me that my I-140 is cleared. My LC was filed on May 2001 in New York (EB-2). I-140/485 on Feb. 17, 2004. I thought I would get RFE, since I did not attach any company financial info with my file (only my w2 and personal tax return, because company had negative balance for the past three years). Also company changed name (with the same tax ID, same owner) during my GC course. My company is a NYC-based small in house IT consulting company with 15 employees, 2 million revenue, and was founded in 1979. But I got LC wage every year. For those who are still in waiting, please be patient. Every dog has a day. That's right. This forum is great. Thank you every body for your useful info. My FP was done a few weeks back. I will post my 485 progress when it bocomes available.

GC-Soon said:
Hi, friends,

I feel sorry for 6 months of silence. Part of the reason is I had nothing much to say. Today, I got three e-mails (yes, three) from USCIS telling me that my I-140 is cleared. My LC was filed on May 2001 in New York (EB-2). I-140/485 on Feb. 17, 2004. I thought I would get RFE, since I did not attach any company financial info with my file (only my w2 and personal tax return, because company had negative balance for the past three years). Also company changed name (with the same tax ID, same owner) during my GC course. My company is a NYC-based small in house IT consulting company with 15 employees, 2 million revenue, and was founded in 1979. But I got LC wage every year. For those who are still in waiting, please be patient. Every dog has a day. That's right. This forum is great. Thank you every body for your useful info. My FP was done a few weeks back. I will post my 485 progress when it bocomes available.
congrats gc-soon for your 140 approval

jharkhandi why we have to create new thread for biometrics?
mine is also code3 in FP notice and i have on mar 29,2005
please shed some thought about this....

mike_inus said:
Jharkhandi,

What you mean by "biometrics will get some surprising results"
Please elaborate

Mike

I don't know the complete answer myself - to be frank. And I am trying to find out what is happening with code 3. I see some people are still getting code 2 on FP notice and some are getting 3. To me it looks like a pilot testing. I maybe wrong here, but I would like to dig and find out what is going on!

For LUDs - some of you may see couple of things happening to your case. LUD 1 change is data entering into USCIS system from ASCs. LUD 2 is perhaps due to results obtained from FBI(wonder no one is interested in finding out!). Then after that I have no idea. Some people got one after other as many as 17 changes in LUDs. One is definitely name check. Other side is that USCIS doesn't updates LUD on each activity, so sometimes we may miss points here and there and that we have to bear with USCIS.

zamq said:
congrats gc-soon for your 140 approval

jharkhandi why we have to create new thread for biometrics?
mine is also code3 in FP notice and i have on mar 29,2005
please shed some thought about this....
Yes zamq, we should. It should ideally be done in VSC 485 section.

By the way - zamq - are you not trying early FP?

LUD Tracker

Here is my first take at creating a LUD tracker spreadsheet.

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it and improvise. Once we have finalized something, we can create a new thread for it.

Thanks!

MA_Labor said:
Here is my first take at creating a LUD tracker spreadsheet.

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it and improvise. Once we have finalized something, we can create a new thread for it.

Thanks!
Take back my words - it looks good. One column should tell 140 approved or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
KosmoKramer said:
Wondering,

EB2 VSC
I140/485: ND-8/25
I140: LUD 2/24; AD: 2/24
FP: ND-2/14; done-2/24 (code 3)
I485: LUD 2/24, 2/25 (??) no msg change

FP Notice

I have received FP notice on 2/14/05 and Apt is on 2/26/05. LUD changed to 2/28/05. FP code 3.

LBR: EB2 Sub
I-140/485 RD : 01/19/2005.
FP ND: 02/14/05 and Appt date 2/26/05.
I-485, I131, I765 LUD : 2/28/05

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
Yes zamq, we should. It should ideally be done in VSC 485 section.

By the way - zamq - are you not trying early FP?

Jharkhandi,
really i am also thinking to go for early FP, but i dont know if New Rochelle,NY people will allow me to take early FP , do you have any idea?

i am working in MA,i have to take one day leave for this.

is there anyone who did early FPs in new rochelle,ny
please let me know

venkatjr said:
I have received FP notice on 2/14/05 and Apt is on 2/26/05. I-485 LUD changed to 2/28/05. FP code 3.

LBR: EB2 Sub
I-140/485 RD : 01/19/2005.
FP ND: 02/14/05 and Appt date 2/26/05.
I-485 LUD : 2/28/05

was there any msg change on your 485?

zamq said:
Jharkhandi,
really i am also thinking to go for early FP, but i dont know if New Rochelle,NY people will allow me to take early FP , do you have any idea?

i am working in MA,i have to take one day leave for this.

is there anyone who did early FPs in new rochelle,ny
please let me know

I have not much idea (currently) about New Rochelle,NY. They used to accept early FPs one year back. They work on Saturdays too.

Last Feb, one of my friends went from NJ to get FP done there. (He had to catch a flight to India next week and FP was due in 3 or 4 weeks).