2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP & Biometrics

Is Biometrics different from FP. I got my FP notice that says I will have both Biometrics and FP on the same day. Can you please clarify.

PD Nov 2, 2003
Labor Approval Date: March29, 2004
I-140/ I-485 _ RD: April, 29,2004, ND: May 14, 2004
I-140: RFE: Feb 16, 2005
I-485 - FP Notice Feb 16, 2005, FP Date: March 25, 2005

AC-21 question

I've a question about AC-21. I just want to make sure that once my I-140 is cleared and the I-485 application is pending 180 days from the receipt date of application, employer really cannot screw up my GC in any way. Please share your thougths.

thanks.

cooldude2k4 said:
I've a question about AC-21. I just want to make sure that once my I-140 is cleared and the I-485 application is pending 180 days from the receipt date of application, employer really cannot screw up my GC in any way. Please share your thougths.

thanks.

Ask your lawyer...???? I think now you can screw him....still ask your lawyer

cooldude2k4 said:

thanks.

Ask your lawyer...???? I think now you can screw him....still ask your lawyer

Hi Itec,

Thanks for you response. But I have a question, the filing fee for EAD and AP are $175 and $165, as you mentioned you sent $110(1-131) and 120(i-765).
please clarify are the fee structure has changed??

My mistake

bronxboy said:
Hi Itec,

Thanks for you response. But I have a question, the filing fee for EAD and AP are $175 and $165, as you mentioned you sent $110(1-131) and 120(i-765).
please clarify are the fee structure has changed??

make correction in the FEES structure of i-131 ($165) and i-765.....($175).

received FP

I received FP for my wife only today....Is this normal, no FP for me????
I had a lud change on my wife's 485 before ...No LUD change for my 485
I am primary here......

RFE for AP???

I have received emails for RFE about Advance Parole. :mad:

Do you know if I will receive the RFE notice or only Lawyer will receive them??
????

Thanks

my data

Please add to the tracker:
EB2, concurrent filing I-140/I-485
ND 10/22/04
I-140 approved 02/15/05
Fingerprinting date 04/06/05

That's it, thanks,
MNo

I131 advane parol rfe

Hi HaveToGetIt,
I got rfe twice.
In my case, it was posted to me. My guess is when you file i131, i don't remember exactly, but there is a section when some one else has prepared this document or something like this. If that has not been filled, then you will receive all correspondence for that form i 131.
In my case, first it was that the passport first page photo was not clear and second time, it was the photo itself was not clear.
no big deal..My suggestion is
1.) for passport first page photo not clear - Get a color photo copy from Kiinko's or some place and also they might need drivers license/ state issued photo identity or something like that photocopy. Get a color copy this time and send with their original letter..Please make a copy of everything that you send.
2.) Photo not clear...well go to JCPeney or some good place..and look at the photograph yourself..I had to get it redone. Generally if that photo is not satisfactory at the studio, they will take it again instantly at no extra cost.

HaveToGetIt said:
I have received emails for RFE about Advance Parole. :mad:

Do you know if I will receive the RFE notice or only Lawyer will receive them??
????

Thanks

FP - Can someone explain what is Biometrics?

Hi There,
I have some idea on FingerPrint..like they take your FP and run it thru the database and if all is clear then you are thru..I guess.
But Can someone explain what is Biometrics and how does it work and what questions etc are asked for Biometrics?

looks like FBI Name check is done same day, but for lots of folks
here case status message changed after 10 days of FP, on average.

Just my observation, ofcourse assuming Electronic Processing+ No matches found on FBI list:)

Any comments guys..

vicky007 said:
Please update my Information on the Tracker.

I got mine and my Wife's FP Done today(03/01/05).

I got an LUD on our I-485's the same day(03/01/05).
Normally is the FBI Name and FingerPrint Clearance done the same day?

Regards.

Lud

How do you find out LUD and the associated message. I did register at the USCIS Online Status site. This does show LUD but cannot find any messages associated with the case.

KosmoKramer said:
looks like FBI Name check is done same day, but for lots of folks
here case status message changed after 10 days of FP, on average.

Just my observation, ofcourse assuming Electronic Processing+ No matches found on FBI list:)

Any comments guys..

I am getting lots of pm again(happens around every FP shower), I find it tough to answer all in the day time. I will answer them in evening, if I cannot answer in the day time.

Well some folks asked me repeatedly why are we getting 2 LUDs. KosmoKramer has indeed made a good guess. But here is what I think:
1. LUD1 is due to FP recd by FBI and results being sent back(most of the cases).
If you are keen to find out your FP results, call:

1-304-625-5590 and extension 3. You will be asked your A# and they will tell you if your FP results are sent back or not! Ask if your FP was 'readable' by computer or not. They will not tell you anything more than that.

2. LUD2 is due to IBIS check of USCIS. FBI name check is perhaps done only once and that is when you submit your applications(remember the first LUD change after you submitted your form). There is no LUD change(usually) when USCIS gets results back from FBI.

Hope this will save me from lots of pm on this issue. :)

P.S. I am also waiting for Excel sheet for LUD and also for tracker(with actual date of FP).

Information is missing

nilu2079 said:
Heres my info

Hi All,
I see that my EAD and AP information is missing from Excel sheet. Whoever is updating the excel sheet, they need to work on the latest excel sheet and not the old one.
Please check all of your information and communicate and let one senior guy in this thread update the excel sheet.