2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

old information is missing

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sarwarmd,

You should be very happy that something has happened in your case(second GC). Rest all filers in that week are just sitting there and twiddling there thumbs waiting for USCIS to wake up. One of them is me. I have to decided to wake them with an Address change. Let us hope they do something on our files.

this is not this week change. Some one is erasing old information...

FP Notice received - No EAD/I140/LUD changes

Hi Guys,
I am one of the guys who applied in the last week of Nov (RD Nov26, ND Dec 3rd). After this frustrating wait today I got my (and my wife's) finger print notice. I dont have the EAD/140 approvals nor was there any LUD changes to my profile.

What does this suppose to mean. Any thoughts on what may be going on.

Thanks

longwait5, I am also a person who applied in that week, and just received my FP notice recently. So hang in there, you are not alone.

Gurus this may sound like a stupid question, but do we have to schedule an infopass appointment for FP ? (I mean for the date and time mentioned on the FP notice, NOT early FP).

Thanks in advance
No IDeas

It seems every body who applied I485 in Vermont service center are getting
FP's.
Is it going to be another NSC? :confused:

Infopass for Finger Print

no_id said:
longwait5, I am also a person who applied in that week, and just received my FP notice recently. So hang in there, you are not alone.

Gurus this may sound like a stupid question, but do we have to schedule an infopass appointment for FP ? (I mean for the date and time mentioned on the FP notice, NOT early FP).

Thanks in advance
No IDeas

I tried to go in early for my FP and made an info pass apt in St Louis. The Infopass people told me I did not need an Infopass apt for FP. When I went to the FP section, they told me they are not allowed to do early FP, I need to show up on the date of my appointment per my notice. Hope that helps, it may be different in different centers.

Afrqn.

Please Update my Info RD: 11/26 & ND : 12/03

Hi Guys,
After long wait (around 90 days) By God's grace i have received my FP notification yesterday scheduled on 04/06/2005 without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
I have not received any other approvals. Does anybody has any idea why they have issued FP notification without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
Should i wait for my EAD until my FP is done or Should i go and pick my EAD at local INS ?????

My filed dates: RD for EAD/AP/140/485: 11/26/04 and
ND : EAD/AP/140/485 : 12/03/04

received FP

Posting it once more as i did not get a response....
I would appreciate a response thanks

I received FP for my wife only today....Is this normal, no FP for me????
I had a lud change on my wife's 485 before ...No LUD change for my 485
I am primary here......

Early FP

Did anybody get early fingerprinting done in Manchester, NH. PLease post your experiences.

Thanks
gc_123

You can

nnsai2004 said:
Hi Guys,
After long wait (around 90 days) By God's grace i have received my FP notification yesterday scheduled on 04/06/2005 without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
I have not received any other approvals. Does anybody has any idea why they have issued FP notification without any other approvals like EAD and AP etc...
Should i wait for my EAD until my FP is done or Should i go and pick my EAD at local INS ?????

My filed dates: RD for EAD/AP/140/485: 11/26/04 and
ND : EAD/AP/140/485 : 12/03/04

If your h1 is going to expire , YOu can go to local ins office and get EAD if 90 days has been passed since applying. There is no dependency on FP for EAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
waitjuly2001 said:
If your h1 is going to expire , YOu can go to local ins office and get EAD if 90 days has been passed since applying. There is no dependency on FP for EAD.

Your wait is nothing....I waited for about 270 days....??? Still some April '04 (EB2) are without i-140 approval.

Fingerprint Ques

Do any one of u guys know why so many EB3 guys (including me) r getting their fingerprint notices...... Does this mean that EB3 retrogression wont affect us?

TO ALL GUYS IN THE FORUM WHO HAVE RECIEVED FP NOTICE

It will be helpful if you can also post which state you are from. This way we can check if they are processing cases for that state or not. I am from VA and have not recieved anything as of now.

pallu2004 said:
TO ALL GUYS IN THE FORUM WHO HAVE RECIEVED FP NOTICE

It will be helpful if you can also post which state you are from. This way we can check if they are processing cases for that state or not. I am from VA and have not recieved anything as of now.

All the local ASC send the report to main Center regarding the availability for FP for next 42/45 days. VA is very dense area ....so your FP is delayed. But soon you will get it because FP wave has started about 20 days back....now little wait.

itec said:
All the local ASC send the report to main Center regarding the availability for FP for next 42/45 days. VA is very dense area ....so your FP is delayed. But soon you will get it because FP wave has started about 20 days back....now little wait.

Thanks ITEC. I only saw one person so far in the forum who stated he is from VA. So my guess was also that it will take time. but again with my case i dont now anything.