2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

RFE on AP

Hello

An RFE been issued for me & wife's AP. Haven't received the details yet.

Can someone answer the following

1)Who gets the RFE details (i signed G-28 authorizing the Lawyer to represent me)
2)My I140 & EAD approved, why kind of RFE it could be?.

Any info would be greatly helpful.

thanks
GC

Your lawyer should get the RFE notice.

Here are details of my RFE Link

GC_04 said:
Hello

1)Who gets the RFE details (i signed G-28 authorizing the Lawyer to represent me)

thanks
GC

HaveToGetIt said:
Did anyone use substitute labor where the original applicant of the labor already got the gc based on the the substitute labor being offered by employer?

GC application was based on future employment. Guy never worked for sponsering company and after 140 approval used ac-21 and started working for another company. So sponsering company sent letter to USCIS to withdraw the application and never got the reply back from USCIS. The guy already got the gc now and company is claiming that labor is still available and can be substituted for another employee, since they notified the USCIS and previous employee never worked or intended to work for the sponser company. Is it some kind of glitch in the system?

Gurus, Can you guys analyze this and see if this is possible and riskfree??

Thanks

I am not a Guru on this subject. This is my opinion.

>>Can you guys analyze this and see if this is possible
Yes, it is technically possible. As you mentioned, the revocation letter had to be sent before 485 approval.

>> and riskfree??
No, If risk means eventually getting GC or not, you will get it but there are chances that the case will get delayed. Few chances that you may not get it, you never know if employer is telling the truth or not.

If you want to discuss it further, I will suggest you create another thread.

REe

GC_04 said:
Hello

thanks
GC

In most of the cases, the RFE on AP is regarding the photos you submitted
(I may be wrong). USCIS only accepts non-digital photos for AP. However, for EAD, there is no such restriction.

I think you do not have to worry. Just celebrate the 140 approval.

tigris said:
As far as i know once E-filed you will get a 1800 number provided in the confirmation receipt page. You have to call that number to schedule a EAD- FP appointment. At that time you can tell them what ASC center you want for yourself and your wife.

OR
You can also E-file separetely one for your and one for your wife with separete addresses.

Just to be 100% safe Call the customer service number tell them your concern. They can help you.
Thanks~Tigris. I just call the 800#, and they said I can go to any ASC for photos as long as it's in the United States. That should settle it.

Hi tigris,
with the way things are going(retrogession) I have no clue when we are going to get our FP..
We will wait to see Feb 15 bulletin has some good news for us i mean the Pd change..
The only hope is that I read some articles saying that the don't have visa numbers for this quarter(Jan-mar) ..Thats why the retrogession.
So for the next quarter when visa numbers become available I think dates will move and within 6 months we can expect some processing in our cases.
Pls post any info that you know

I do not think the labor is available

You may not like this.... Here are two sections of Yates Memo from Aug 2003 on AC-21, that may help you.

It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of §106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.

Accordingly, if the employer withdraws the approved Form I-140 on or after the date that the Form I-485 has been pending 180 days, the approved Form I-140 shall remain valid under the provisions of §106(c) of AC21. It is expected that the alien will have submitted evidence to the office having jurisdiction over the pending Form I-485 that the new offer of employment is
in the same or similar occupational classification as the offer of employment for which the petition was filed. Accordingly, if the underlying approved Form I-140 is withdrawn, and the alien has not submitted evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment, the adjudicating officer must issue a Notice of Intent to Deny the pending Form I-485.

HaveToGetIt said:
Did anyone use substitute labor where the original applicant of the labor already got the gc based on the the substitute labor being offered by employer?

GC application was based on future employment. Guy never worked for sponsering company and after 140 approval used ac-21 and started working for another company. So sponsering company sent letter to USCIS to withdraw the application and never got the reply back from USCIS. The guy already got the gc now and company is claiming that labor is still available and can be substituted for another employee, since they notified the USCIS and previous employee never worked or intended to work for the sponser company. Is it some kind of glitch in the system?

Gurus, Can you guys analyze this and see if this is possible and riskfree??

Thanks

I 140 Approved

:) :)

Just received magic email from USCIS. My I140 got Approved today. Can someone update the tracker please.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD change on 485 & AP

I had an LUD change on my 485 today 2/2/5. That might be because they may be processing my AP application which also had an LUD change 2/2/5. The message however stays the same. First LUD on 485 since my application was submitted. I am hoping they work on the 485 while they are at it :) .

Regards, afrqn

afrqn said:
I had an LUD change on my 485 today 2/2/5. That might be because they may be processing my AP application which also had an LUD change 2/2/5. The message however stays the same. First LUD on 485 since my application was submitted. I am hoping they work on the 485 while they are at it :) .

Regards, afrqn

Looking at your dates. i.e

Labor PD: 11/01/2001
485 ND: 5/24/04

You should be getting the FP notice soon. And approval might come next ;). Good Luck!

Urgent! Help!

I am having extremely bad luck today when renewing for EAD online. I swear to God that I specifically pay attention to the 1st page where I should enter my FAMILY NAME then GIVEN NAME. So I did. and I check it 10 times. Then after I paid the $175, the system generated PDF copy was open, I was shocked to see my names were switched!! Now the application records my first name as Last name and Last name as first.

First time on e-file and already a failure. I will call them tomorrow, but at the meantime, any expectation? Gurus, please help!

Anxiously,
chuyim :confused:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey dazzling could you respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My LUDs Changed again today(02/02/2005), this time it changed on both 140 and 485 after replying to RFE, can you guys shed some light on why it changed on both, is it a denial?

140-LUD and 485(only mine, my spouses not changed) Changed on 02/02/2005
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc2005sac
My LUD Changed three times in last 3 days after replying to RFE, can you guys decode why it changed so many times in last 4 days.

140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)

Exciting News

Good Morning to everyone. I have been following this part of forum for the last couple of days. My I-140 got approved on Jan 31st 2005 like few other people on the forum. My dates are as follows:
PD: March 2002
I-140/I485 ND March 10 2004
AP ND March 2004 (No EAD applied); approved on July 2004.
I-140 approved on Jan 31st 2005.

I just got an email last night from INS that my I-485 got approved. It is unbelieveable as it approved just 2 days after my I-140. Just want to check if anybody else was lucky as I am. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck to everyone...

Congratulations!
zoaib said:
Good Morning to everyone. I have been following this part of forum for the last couple of days. My I-140 got approved on Jan 31st 2005 like few other people on the forum. My dates are as follows:

I just got an email last night from INS that my I-485 got approved. It is unbelieveable as it approved just 2 days after my I-140. Just want to check if anybody else was lucky as I am. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck to everyone...

Pd

How does one find out the Priority Date? What is the significance of PD?

After I have followed the discussion here almost everyday, I still haven't gotten a clue.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

upandwaiting said:
How does one find out the Priority Date? What is the significance of PD?

After I have followed the discussion here almost everyday, I still haven't gotten a clue.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

PD is the date when you filed for your labour. When I recieved my I-140 approval; it has a section which indicates the PD. Hope this helps...

congrats ..enjoy..all the best ..
lets hope our cases will also approve in a timely manner becoz mine is 2004 PD so maybe i have to wait for longtime

zoaib said:

Congrats!!!

Could you please let me know if there were any changes to LUD on I-485 before the approval ?

Thanks,

zoaib said: