2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Immideiately

njlabor20011 said:
Gurus,

The ND of my I-140 is 4/27/04. Where as processing date shows that VSC is working on cases filed August 16, 2004 for EB3. Should I insist my attorney to raise inquiry?????.

Your response will be appriciated.

thanks

Yes,
ask you lawyer to do that.
the USCIS site said so. If processing dates move past the notice date then call them and let them know.
Ex: notice date 4/27 and processing date is 5/27 then you should call them.

EAD/AP Approved for spouse, self

could someone update this tracker with my info.

Thanks
KosmoKramer

Last edited by a moderator:
485 for spouse after EB3 visa retrogression

Guys
My EB3 concurrent 140/485 application was filed on 1st week of September,2004 and my 140 was approved last week. I am planning to get married by Jan 2005. My LC priority date is March 2004. If EB3 visa retrogression takes place by Jan 2005, will I be able to apply 485 for my wife in Jan 2005? Thanks for the replies.
-Kris

gravedancer said:
Updated ..

Please delete this message of yours. You did not use the latest tracker. You updated a very old version wrongly.

Please post a message as to what you want updated, and someone will update the correct tracker for you.

Hi,
Received an email from USCIS today
On November 5, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case.
Dont know what additional evidence they are looking for , will keep the Forum posted once I find that out.

My ND for I-140 is Aug 18th 2004

Need some info:

Hi,
My Attorney sent out my papers to VSC last Friday(10/29/04) by Certified Mail and i just talk her about Receipt number,
she is saying that she not received any Receipt Number as of now.
I just want to know how along VSC will take to send this EAC numbers to Attorney.

Thanks,
nivas.

Nivasch,

Relax buddy:). Its too early to ask for receipts numbers.

Usually, it takes 2 to 3 week.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope by Diwali you will have Good News:)

nivasch said:
Hi,
My Attorney sent out my papers to VSC last Friday(10/29/04) by Certified Mail and i just talk her about Receipt number,
she is saying that she not received any Receipt Number as of now.
I just want to know how along VSC will take to send this EAC numbers to Attorney.

Thanks,
nivas.

Mike,
Thanks for ur feed back, Hopefully Diwali will bring some Good News for All of us.

Thanks,
Nivas
mike_inus said:
Nivasch,

Relax buddy:). Its too early to ask for receipts numbers.

Usually, it takes 2 to 3 week.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope by Diwali you will have Good News:)

FP completed

Me and My wife completed FP today. Please update the tracker. Thanks.
No news on my 140 though. My notice date is 03/03/04, i see approvals in september, very confused. :(

======================================================
For guys those who have NEWARK as their center here is my experience..
My scheduled FP date is today (11/05/04 @ 12 Noon) but my wife scheduled date is 11/19/2004. But i thought of taking her and asking if I could do FP for her also today. We were there @ the center @ 10.30, but they did not allow us inside, the lady at the frond desk said my appointment time is only @ 12, so we waited outside till 12 and came back, we were asked to wait in this huge line atleast 50 to 75 people were there, it took us almost an hour to reach the reception, where the lady asked for my details and gave a token with number, i told her about my wife and i want to do her FP today, she said you can see the crowd, i cannot allow her to take, so we went and sat in the chair waiting for my number, i again went to the lady and explained her i need to come from work again for my wife so can she do anything, she told me she cannot assure me but she will see if anything could be done, after little while she called me and gave my wife token, so we both did it today and by then we came out it was 3 pm.

So guys my advice is prepare for long wait, go on time as per your notice, if your wife date is different, speak to them, it is all in the way you speak and little bit of luck. All the best.
=========================================================

Recd finger print notice

Request lc_virginia to update my record. No change in LUD.

Finger print date : 11/20/2004

Thanks in advance for updating. Can someone explain what is the photographs requirement.

- happy4you

EB2 I-140 - RFI on 11/05/04, I-140 RD: 06/09/04

I finally had some activity for I-140 on 11/05/2004 for my EB2 concurrently filed I-140/485 in 06/09/2004.

I got a Request for Additional Information.

Me and Priority Date Retrogression

Friends,
My labor was approved a few days back. Can somebody please help explain me as to how Priority Date Retrogression will effect me.
Please see my signature for all filing details.

Hi,

My notice date is April 15, 2004, concurrent filing, EB-2.
EAD approved: July 3
AP approved: July 5

No info on any other applications.

Can someone please update the tracker with my info.

Thanks,
am_111

How to use AP's three copies?

Please help me, Anyone who knows how to use or used the three copies of AP while entering USA. I am planning to travel to india by AP and back. My H1 has expired few months back.

The instruction for using AP says, give one copy to the airline, one to the USCIS and one for the applicant.