2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Online Status Update for Fingerprinting Notice

I have a question to those who have received Fingerprinting notice and use the online status check.
Does the website tell you whether a fingerprinting notice has been mailed out when you check your status online?
I filed my applications(EB3/NJ)on 4/13/04 and I-140 was approved on 8/11/04 but haven't received a fingerprinting notice yet. But from this forum, I see that some people who filed around April of this year have done fingerprinting already or received a notice at least.
Thanks for your information in advance!

EB3/NJ
I-140/I-485 ND: 4/13/04
I-140 Approved: 8/11/04

Most of them who recieved Finger Printing are unfortunate EB2 guyz.

EB3 guyz are atleast fortunate getting I-140 approvals faster while EB2 are deprived of any news since a year.

Think of them and get satisfied with I-140 :)

Cheers,

rmandiga said:

EB3 guyz are atleast fortunate getting I-140 approvals faster while EB2 are deprived of any news since a year.

Cheers,

rmandiga, if you know answer please let us know
you guys are lucky that you got finger prints already
once 140 is approved for you guys your all set
but for EB3 what's our position then
we have to wait for fingerprints

just kidding....

wonderwoman said:
I have a question to those who have received Fingerprinting notice and use the online status check.
Does the website tell you whether a fingerprinting notice has been mailed out when you check your status online?
I filed my applications(EB3/NJ)on 4/13/04 and I-140 was approved on 8/11/04 but haven't received a fingerprinting notice yet. But from this forum, I see that some people who filed around April of this year have done fingerprinting already or received a notice at least.
Thanks for your information in advance!

EB3/NJ
I-140/I-485 ND: 4/13/04
I-140 Approved: 8/11/04

yeah, I'm awefully happy with my quick I-140 approval... but my question was:
Does the USCIS website (individual case status check) tell you whether the fingerprint notice has been mailed out or not as in other RD, ND or AD updates. In other words, can you get that sort of update information online as well? I assume it should be posted but does anyone know for sure? ;)

wonderwoman said:
yeah, I'm awefully happy with my quick I-140 approval... but my question was:
Does the USCIS website (individual case status check) tell you whether the fingerprint notice has been mailed out or not as in other RD, ND or AD updates. In other words, can you get that sort of update information online as well? I assume it should be posted but does anyone know for sure? ;)

My impression is that they generally do not update the LUD / status message when FP is sent. When FP is received though, they often update the LUD / status message to "FP recvd" (usually about 6 days after FP was done) but not always...

ETA

ETA-GC said:
My impression is that they generally do not update the LUD / status message when FP is sent. When FP is received though, they often update the LUD / status message to "FP recvd" (usually about 6 days after FP was done) but not always...

ETA

hmm... i see. so i still need to rely on my lawyer being precise and prompt... :rolleyes:
thank you for your information! :)

rmandiga said:

Cheers,

not a true statement, mine is EB3, i completed FP but still waiting for 140 approval :mad:

Thanks.

hmm...

Ofcourse, few exceptions here and there....

But for EB2, they are totally deviod from all....

What can be done with Finger printing alone...

They are valid for only one year...

For anyone, I-140 is the key. If approved, you are at your whims...

:(

And do not forget that people have done more than 1 FP in past. So FP is no guarantee of anything - but once 140 is done - it is done!

I see again April 2004 folks waiting for FP like it was for AP and EAD.

EB2 and EB3 Filing

HI Everybody:

I have been reading on several comments here EB2 and EB3. I filed my EB2 petition in February 2004 and of course have not heard anything else on it like several others.

Can i file a second I-140 under EB3 category? or am I stuck in EB2 category, till somebody from USCIS wakes up and realizes that getting a master's degree is not a crime worth punishment by delaying processing.

Let me know guys, i am happy for EB3 category and would like to change camps now if I can..

Thanks

phillybanker said:
Can i file a second I-140 under EB3 category? or am I stuck in EB2 category

I filed a second I-140 application in EB-3 category (ND 10/19/04) with a request to replace my original application which was an EB-2 (ND 2/11/04).

Unlike you situation choice of EB-2 was accidental as I don't even have a MS degree.

It appears that they accepted the form (hence the receipt notice) but no LUD change on any of my cases.

wonderwoman said:
hmm... i see. so i still need to rely on my lawyer being precise and prompt... :rolleyes:
thank you for your information! :)

Not necessarily. Even though the online status is not updated when FP notice is sent, you get an original FP notice yourself, apart from the copy that goes to the attorney...

EAD and AP Approval Timeframe after RFE

I got RFE for EAD and AP which was for clear passport copies. I got the RFE on 10/22 and have replied for it Nov 1 and the status also changed saying they recieved it.

I would like to know if anybody has replied RFE for EAD/AP and waiting for approval.

Also if any body got EAD and AP approval after RFE to just let me know how long it took for the approval.

insat123 said:
I got RFE for EAD and AP which was for clear passport copies. I got the RFE on 10/22 and have replied for it Nov 1 and the status also changed saying they recieved it.

I would like to know if anybody has replied RFE for EAD/AP and waiting for approval.

Also if any body got EAD and AP approval after RFE to just let me know how long it took for the approval.

Insat123,

I am also in the same boat.

I got the RFE on 10/08 replied on 10/18 got a response back 10/21.
Still no approval. In between LUD changed 2 times(10/26 and 11/09). No change in Msg.

Also My I140 and I485 LUD changed. No change in msg :confused:

485 denied

This is strange, today I received a letter from UCIS that my and my wife's 485 is denied because a visa number was not available, now I am really worried, I am going to talk to my lawyer soon. will keep you posted.

Does anyone has any idea about this or in same situation like me?

Let me know.