2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Praba123 said:
Please help me, Anyone who knows how to use or used the three copies of AP while entering USA. I am planning to travel to india by AP and back. My H1 has expired few months back.

The instruction for using AP says, give one copy to the airline, one to the USCIS and one for the applicant.

I went to India in August. I had taken all three copies of AP with me.
The airline looked at my AP in Mumbai, but did not take a copy. However, I have heard of cases where the airline requested a copy and some people have given an original AP and some have given a photocopy.

Back in Washington DC, I stood in the immigration line for US visa-holders and was told to go to a room, where all the people with parole were made to wait while they checked our documents. I gave them one original AP. After a wait of about 1 hour, I was called and given back my AP with a stamp on it.

LC_Virginia.

Praba123,

Do you know if one can go out of the country on AP when

1) valid h1 b status is present
2) h1b visa expired on passport
3) plan to use h1b , instead of EAD.

You mentioned that your h1b expired, so how are you planning to go out of the country.
Thanks
Kosmo

KosmoKramer said:
Praba123,

You mentioned that your h1b expired, so how are you planning to go out of the country.
Thanks
Kosmo

YES.

I have valid H1 B status. My H1 stamp has expired. I am working on H1, not EAD. I have used AP in August. I know of several other people who have done this.

There are several long threads on this board about this topic. Using AP does not mean you have to start using EAD.

LC_Virginia.

KosmoKramer said:
Praba123,

Thanks
Kosmo

Hi Kosmo,

I dont know one can go out and come back with AP alone?. As LC_virginia mentioned, mine the stamping in the Passport got expired and i have applied for the 7th year extension, but yet to be approved. I am not using my EAD. I am still in H1B visa. I think i can go out and come back with that H1B.
Is that going to be alright for me?? Let me know if any problem that i have to face in the future or at the Port of entry.

Thanks, Praba123

I-140 Additional Info

:eek:
Finally heard from VSC about my I-140.

(On November 8, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case)

Does this mean a REF? and How soon do i have to send this addtional info?
PLease let me know
Thanks

EAD/I-140/I-485 conc.
I-140 RD:04/12/2004
REF:11/08/2004
:confused:

One of my friend got an RFE about I485 (VSC) to submit last two years of earning statements. He was in and out of job during that period and earnings are real low. Most of the time he worked on 1099.
What are the chances if he sends the Tax returns for last two years? this year he has a very stable and high income job but they are asking about last two years which were realy bad.
Please comment or advice. Thanks.

LUD for my both I140 and 485 got changed to 11/08/2004 today but no change in the status message, same old message.

This is the second time LUD got changed, last was 09/27/2004 for both.

Donno whats going on?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I485 LUD changed

After 2 month since FP received Status,
Today(Nov 08 2004 ) I485 LUD changed is this normal or RFE is On the Way ............Any clue

No LUD change for I140

updated I140 dates are for concurrent filing or just I140 alone?

updated I140 dates are for concurrent filing or just I140 alone?

140 Approved

Hello friends,

Let me share my good news with you guys.

140 is approved yesterday. Received the mail from USCIS. LUD: Nov 8 2004

There is RFE for EAD. Received the mail from USCIS. LUD: Nov 9 2004

Could some one update the tracker?

sept1604.

lud changes

I think my lawyer called uscis to check my i140 status but i am not sure about it, will ask him today.

Is that the reason why LUDs got changed? How long does it takes to reach to a decision after lud changes?

Please let me know.

Congratulations!!!
All the best for I485

sept1604 said:
Hello friends,

Let me share my good news with you guys.

140 is approved yesterday. Received the mail from USCIS. LUD: Nov 8 2004

There is RFE for EAD. Received the mail from USCIS. LUD: Nov 9 2004

Could some one update the tracker?

sept1604.

New VSC processing dates

Waiting for over 3 weeks for the new dates but I485 has not moved at all. :mad: California has briskly moved to Jan 2004 already! Any speculations?

New to the process

Hi
Please update the tracker with my info

I 140/485 /AP/EAD Concurrent filing ( EB3) / NJ

Labour Substitute

Mailing Date : OCT 19, 2004
Receipt Date: OCT 21, 2004
Notice Date : OCT 26, 2004

Thanks

Please update tracker

Hi,
It will be appreciated if someone please update the tracker with my info