2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

bronxboy said:
Hi Jharkhandi

what is your status regarding I-140 and 485???????

I believe Your priority date is march 2004.
My PD(PD is associated with LC) is April 2002. :) And seems they want me to wait for 140 the way they made me wait for LC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
My PD(PD is associated with LC) is April 2002. :) And seems they want me to wait for 140 the way they made me wait for LC.

More or less same case here. Waiting with abated breath for 140.

From some posts earlier, I gather that if there is a RFE with 140, the subsequent 140 cases from the same company are put on hold ???

Hi All,
Did any one got approval for AP/EAD, who filed AP/EAD after 9/16/2004.

Sep1604 / pr2003 ...does any of you guys got any approval notice for ur AP/EAD as Last update showing Sep, 27th for AP & EAD.

Thank you

Not yet

kalse_2000 said:
Hi All,

Sep1604 / pr2003 ...does any of you guys got any approval notice for ur AP/EAD as Last update showing Sep, 27th for AP & EAD.

Thank you

I am waiting for AP approvals and my spouse EAD approval.Our ND is 9/01/2004.

Even I have same question that they updated Sep 27th, but still Aps are pending.

I-140 Eb2 Approved!!

HELLO FOLKS,

got to share the news.. My i-140 was approved yesterday. Can someone please update tracker?

Interestingly my EAD is still pending. currently using interim EAD.. possibly may need my 2nd interim ead in 3 weeks if i don't hear approval from VSC.

EB2 guys, good luck and hope u all hear approvals soon.

ms_from_mich

ms_from_mich said:
HELLO FOLKS,

got to share the news.. My i-140 was approved yesterday. Can someone please update tracker?

Interestingly my EAD is still pending. currently using interim EAD.. possibly may need my 2nd interim ead in 3 weeks if i don't hear approval from VSC.

ms_from_mich
Congrats ms_from_mich! Your post gives me hope that the officers who have been assigned EB2 cases are back from Honululu. :)

All the best for 485.

Patnams,

I got no change in my 140 and 485 but i got my FP notice though. Hope to hear some good news soon.

patnams said:
Hi All,

Do the blanks in I-140 Date field on excel sheet for the months of April, March and Feb really indicate pending status? or is is that people just forgot to get back to the forum to make an update?

Names from Feb, March, April in EB3 with no 140 date:
Harypati, bole_to,kkprasadh,commander,sgupta01,nsr2004,Hidden_man,
ritushah,ragkb,unfinished_biz,Boston77,vicky007,bronxboy,njlabor20011,
need_green_card

Guys are you still waiting or just forgot to update?

Your's case give some hope to EB2's man. Just waiting so hear more and more EB2-140 approvals.

Hey ms_from_mich, is your case straight approval or with REF?

Hope the are back from vacation now.

ms_from_mich said:
HELLO FOLKS,

ms_from_mich

Please update the tracker with my wife's AP details.

AP MD: 09/20/2004
AP RD: 09/22/2004
AP ND: 09/23/2004
AP AD: 10/04/2004

They are damn fast. :D

serg_leo said:
Please update the tracker with my wife's AP details.

AP MD: 09/20/2004
AP RD: 09/22/2004
AP ND: 09/23/2004
AP AD: 10/04/2004

They are damn fast. :D

serg_leo, so far we have not kept track of spouses' cases.

Please help? applied for EAD 01/01/2004

Hi everyone,

I am in a very unusual situation here. I applied for EAD and AP on 01-27-04 and got RFE in MAY on both and responded in 2 weeks but my status never got updated. Before I recieved my RFE I had got my interim EAD.

So some time back I opened a enquiry and got second RFE both on my AP and EAD. They updated the AP status saying RFE response recieved but not the EAD status. I am working on my interimEAD and it expires in 3 weeks .

My question is

1)how often it happens that they dont update your status even if they recieve response to RFE.

2)Can I get me next interim EAD?

Please if anyone in same situation or has any idea please let me know
Thanks
WAit-to-GC

kalse_2000 said:
Hi All,

Thank you

kalse_2000,

My EAD LUD changed twice (10/1 and 10/4). But there is no change in the status. I have not applied for AP.

Con_File_Feb said:
Your's case give some hope to EB2's man. Just waiting so hear more and more EB2-140 approvals.

Hey ms_from_mich, is your case straight approval or with REF?

Hope the are back from vacation now.

Thanks LC_virginia for updating...

Mine was a straight forward case.. I heard from my company and attorney that there should be no major issues..

I am still waiting for my EAD.. Is anyone in the same situation where EAD has been pending for more than 7 months now? pl. post ur experiences..

Received 1 FP notice 485 RD March 12 2004(EB3).

Received 1 FP notice 485 RD March 12 2004(EB3).

Guys got my FP1 (both me and my wife) notice yesterday scheduled for 11/20/2004(Saturday) at Newark

wait-to-GC said:
Hi everyone,

I am in a very unusual situation here. I applied for EAD and AP on 01-27-04 and got RFE in MAY on both and responded in 2 weeks but my status never got updated. Before I recieved my RFE I had got my interim EAD.

So some time back I opened a enquiry and got second RFE both on my AP and EAD. They updated the AP status saying RFE response recieved but not the EAD status. I am working on my interimEAD and it expires in 3 weeks .

My question is

1)how often it happens that they dont update your status even if they recieve response to RFE.

USUALLY NOT! CHECK WITH YOUR ATTORNEY ALSO.

2)Can I get me next interim EAD?
YES, YOU can.. I heard that if your EAD has been pending beyond 90 days with NO RFE and your first interim EAD is about to expire, you will be able to obtain second interim EAD also.
If RFE is issued, i think you need to count 90 days from response to RFE date for interim EAD.

Hope this helps

Please if anyone in same situation or has any idea please let me know
Thanks
WAit-to-GC

First FP notice at Newark received for Nov 20,2004 for both me and my husband. 140 still not approved (EB3). Please update the tracker.

Concurrent processing sent all 4 on Mar 17,2004.

Thanks
SG

Received 1 FP notice 485 RD March 15 2004(EB2).

Lc_virginia
can you please update the tracker with my FP Notice.

The FP in Scheduled for Nov,20 2004.

by the way can we go for FP before the scheduled date.
the center is Newark, NJ.