2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

smooth_sailing,

I am not sure if your statement is correct, I did concurrent filing, my notice date is 03 march'04, me and my wife received FP notice, no change in I140 and 485. so it is not clear the way VSC is doing things, may be some gurus could shed some light on our cases.

Thanks.
smooth_sailing said:
Omitofo,

You have observed a good point. There are many other cases like me who had concurrent filings after April but only the I-140/EAD/AP are approved. There is no LUD on i-485s or no FP so far. I have a colleague who also filed one week after me and he got I-140 approved and no changes to I-485. I have no clue.

This is just a wild guess reading from the other postings for other service centers and approval trends. I am hoping that they are clearing i-140 in the first step. In the second step FP will follow and finally the I-485. God only knows how quickly that second step will start until we see some FP notices coming out.

I am tracking the worksheet and have a feeling that the FP notices should start coming sooner than later. :)

May be I am just day-dreaming.

I am not a expert or a lawyer or a legal analyst. So please do not assume anything.

I-140 Approved!

To my surprise, my I-140 was approved today! ;) Very exciting!!! :cool: No LUD change ever.

LC_Virginia, could you please update the track for me? Please move me from EB2 to EB3 category as I made mistake. MANY THANKS to your great effort and to everybody in this board!

Wish everybody good luck!

Legally_Alien said:
Same thing happened for I-140 LUD in my case. It changed once on the day it was updated with new status and again next day. No change since then. The online status still same as before.....my employer received the actual approval notice.

Good Luck!!
Legally_Alien

Same with my case too. I have received "appellate body review...." message/email on 30th September. LUD changed again on 1st October. I have not received anything in the mail yet.

Legally_Alien said:
Same thing happened for I-140 LUD in my case. It changed once on the day it was updated with new status and again next day. No change since then. The online status still same as before.....my employer received the actual approval notice.

Good Luck!!
Legally_Alien
legally_Alien,

My I-140 LUD is updated only on 28th and got the e-mail and on-line message changed around 11 am. then it never changed again?

do you think second LUD is triggering approval? my attorney did not get any notice yet. I am thinking it may be postal delay.

Now I am worried. may be some approving next and mine is not done.

come on Kamvp....maybe the LUD means nothing

Just wait for couple of days more...I know it is difficult to wait. Look at me, only y/day I got the online update about Appellate and I am already rest less...That is not going to do anygood...

Let us all wait and see what is there for us in store/mail.....and we will keep each other posted thru this wonderful site.

kamvp said:
legally_Alien,

My I-140 LUD is updated only on 28th and got the e-mail and on-line message changed around 11 am. then it never changed again?

do you think second LUD is triggering approval? my attorney did not get any notice yet. I am thinking it may be postal delay.

Now I am worried. may be some approving next and mine is not done.

I wish, I had a definite answer for the LUD changes. My best guess says that the last LUD change had something to do with the actual printing or routing mailing instructions to mailing deptt. In all my case so far, there had always been a window of 7 - 10 days between the case decisions and actual receipt of the notices.

Good Luck!!

EAD/AP rfe for my wife

EAD/AP rfe for my wife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys
can anyone let me know the info

i applied 140/ead/ap/485 both for me and my wife
ead and ap approved for me last week
but today we got email about rfe for my wife EAD and AP

o you anyone who had similar query?

my wife EAD and AP emails from uscis today with following message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On October 6, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required,
or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

please let us know we are really depressed

my ead went back to bcsis becoz postman didnt deliver to my address
i dont know when they'll send once again to me

Legally_Alien said:
I wish, I had a definite answer for the LUD changes. My best guess says that the last LUD change had something to do with the actual printing or routing mailing instructions to mailing deptt. In all my case so far, there had always been a window of 7 - 10 days between the case decisions and actual receipt of the notices.

Good Luck!!

Legally_Allien, My I-140 LUD updated 9th,10,13 and 14th in a row and then on 28th. On 28th sep I got the mail stating that its approved on 27th sep.
Again my spouse I-485 LUD updated on 14th and 15 sep and my I-485 LUD updated on 17th and 20th. not sure this related to I-140 approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Change

kamvp said:
Legally_Allien, My I-140 LUD updated 9th,10,13 and 14th in a row and then on 28th. On 28th sep I got the mail stating that its approved on 27th sep.
Again my spouse I-485 LUD updated on 14th and 15 sep and my I-485 LUD updated on 17th and 20th. not sure this related to I-140 approval.

Hi Kamvp,

Do not be concerned about LUD after the "Appellate" message. It may not mean anything. In my case the LUD has changed the next day after the approval for EAD ,AP and now 140 "Appellate". I was also concerned initially when I saw my LUD change and was not aware of Legally_Alien's and kv2002's LUD changes.

Also keep in mind that in your case, since you are so close to finger printing, your 485 and 140 may get approved at the same time.

Good luck. We all will get our approvals..... :)

July022004.

Last edited by a moderator:
North American

kv2002 said:
Just wait for couple of days more...I know it is difficult to wait. Look at me, only y/day I got the online update about Appellate and I am already rest less...That is not going to do anygood...

Let us all wait and see what is there for us in store/mail.....and we will keep each other posted thru this wonderful site.

North American,

Did your LUD change the next day your status was updated with "Appellate" clause?

Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

kv2002

This is just to reply to your question, I do not know how this may help you.
My LUD change for one day from 9/27/4 to 9/28/4 and on 10/01/04 my employer got the Approval, with no extra comments. I also have the copy of it . After 9/28/4, no LUD change and message still shows the same.

NorthAmerican
kv2002 said:
A question for who ever got the Appellate body review message for their I-140 and received the actuall approval eventually thru mail,

Did your last update date change after the Appellate message was posted online? If Yes how many times? Did any of you received any letter regarding 140 than the actuall approval?

I received the appellate review message email yesterday and today the LUD changed!!!!

Just for me to feel better...guys can you post your experiences.

I will wait...

Thanks North_american and everyone..

I will have to wait and see what happens to my case. The reason I am worried is that, I am on EAD and do not have any visa to continue work if the I-140 gets into trouble.

Eb2

Guys, I just want to ask if anybody of you knows what happens with pure EB2 cases? Any information, thoughts? This uncertainty really bites. :(

Fallow Deer said:
Guys, I just want to ask if anybody of you knows what happens with pure EB2 cases? Any information, thoughts? This uncertainty really bites. :(
This is what I found out from my lawyer on another matter, I don't understand what it means, and also since I am EB2 it is not applicable to me, but anyway

There is news from the State Department that the cut-off date for the EB-3
category will retrogress in January 2005. As your priority date is
10/5/01, this retrogression may not affect you as it is anticipated that
the cut-off date for the EB-3 category will retrogress to 2002.

udt said:
This is what I found out from my lawyer on another matter, I don't understand what it means, and also since I am EB2 it is not applicable to me, but anyway

There is news from the State Department that the cut-off date for the EB-3
category will retrogress in January 2005. As your priority date is
10/5/01, this retrogression may not affect you as it is anticipated that
the cut-off date for the EB-3 category will retrogress to 2002.

Can you please simplify this message ? I mean, what is it trying to say?

kv2002 said:
Thanks North_american and everyone..

I will have to wait and see what happens to my case. The reason I am worried is that, I am on EAD and do not have any visa to continue work if the I-140 gets into trouble.

Apply for your 7th year ext. ... just in case

ST.

Calling for guys who had their FP done recently...

Pls. let me know if we can expect any status change etc...I had my FP done on Sep25th.

Thanks!

Fallow Deer said:

I have the same question. Please let us know if any body has any idea on EB2