2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi ms_from_mich,

Congrats on your 140 approval !! Your FP has been done .. hope your 485 gets approved as well !! :)

Your case does give hope to EB2 filers .. anything worth knowing about your case ?? Substitute labor ?? What industry do you work in ? IT ?? Any further info would help to make diligent guesses ..

bhandus2004 said:
Hi ms_from_mich,

Congrats on your 140 approval !! Your FP has been done .. hope your 485 gets approved as well !! :)

Your case does give hope to EB2 filers .. anything worth knowing about your case ?? Substitute labor ?? What industry do you work in ? IT ?? Any further info would help to make diligent guesses ..

thanks bhandus2004.. I work in IT industry as senior developer.. It is not a substitute labor.. It was filed in MD as EB2 RIR and took 2.5 yrs for approval
I am really glad that it has been a worthy wait..

ms_from_mich said:
thanks bhandus2004.. I work in IT industry as senior developer.. It is not a substitute labor.. It was filed in MD as EB2 RIR and took 2.5 yrs for approval
I am really glad that it has been a worthy wait..

Congrats ms_from_mich!!
Its been a good news and renewed hope for all the EB2 folks, bit more for those who filed from MD. what do you think of that? Hope to hear from you about your other approvals as well.
Cheers.

Praba123 said:
Congrats ms_from_mich!!
Its been a good news and renewed hope for all the EB2 folks, bit more for those who filed from MD. what do you think of that? Hope to hear from you about your other approvals as well.
Cheers.

Praba123,
Thanks and I agree. How is ur case progressing ?

ms_from_mich said:
Praba123,
Thanks and I agree. How is ur case progressing ?

I waited 2 and 1/2 years for my LC to come through. Now i am waiting for my FP/140/485.

------------
EAD/140/485 EB2 RD: MAR 05, 2004 ND: MAR 08, 2004
EAD AD: AUG 11, 2004
AP AD: SEP 7th 2004
140 AD: ?? 485 AD : ??

Receipt

Is there anyone who haven't got the receipt for I-140 and I-485 after filing the case?
My case was received on Sep. 10 and I got an email from USCIS about a receipt. They sent me a receipt around Sep. 15.
The strange thing is that I already got my EAD card and my attorney received I-765 approval notice last week.
But, still I haven't heard any news about the case receipt.
Is it Okay not to have the receipt?

thanks,

VALC

No problem

No problem at all. I haven’t received one till date nor does my lawyer have one with him. I40 cleared and got my 1 FP notice.filling date March 12 2004

New to the Forum

LC_Virgina, please update my information.
EAD/AP/140/485 EB3 Concurrent
RD: JUL 15 2004 ND: JUL 22 2004
EAD AD: AUGUST 06, 2004
AP AD: AUGUST 06, 2004
140: ??
485: ??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sept1604 said:
kalse_2000,

My EAD LUD changed twice (10/1 and 10/4). But there is no change in the status. I have not applied for AP.

kalse_2000,

Not yet heard about my EAD / AP. I am not sure what's happening? The processing dates for EAD shows 09/27/04 and the ND of 09/20/2004 is not yet approved.

==========================
Nickname: pr2003
I140/485 - EB3 Concurrent
RD: 09/16/2004
ND: 09/20/2004

Northamerican/legally_Alian/June022004

My attorney did not received my I-140 approval notice. I seen LUD change for my I-140 and no change in a message. message is same old 'sent for appellate body review' message. Not sure whats going on.

Any idea?

VALC said:
Is there anyone who haven't got the receipt for I-140 and I-485 after filing the case?
My case was received on Sep. 10 and I got an email from USCIS about a receipt. They sent me a receipt around Sep. 15.
The strange thing is that I already got my EAD card and my attorney received I-765 approval notice last week.
But, still I haven't heard any news about the case receipt.
Is it Okay not to have the receipt?

thanks,

VALC

I am also on the same boat, at least kind of. My case was filed concurrently, got all of my receipts frrom my employer except I-140. When I called my employer regarding the I-140 receipt, they said it will be sent to me once my lawyer receive it.

Today I got my EAD card, but no I-140 receipt yet.

1 Fp Rd 3/3/04 (eb3)

Got my first FP scheduled on 11/4/04 (ND 9/30/04)

Two questions,

Can I go early? (Hartford, CT)
Can I go to the different center? such as Boston, MA?

Thanks!!

Kamvp

kamvp said:
Northamerican/legally_Alian/June022004

My attorney did not received my I-140 approval notice. I seen LUD change for my I-140 and no change in a message. message is same old 'sent for appellate body review' message. Not sure whats going on.

Any idea?

Kamvp,

If this helps... it took me 9-10 days to receive my EAD. My message is still the same. So just hang in there.

It is also possible that your 140 and 485 might be adjudicated symultaneously. Your finger priniting date is so near.

Hope you will get your approval very soon.

July022004

140 receipt

eagertoknow said:
I am also on the same boat, at least kind of. My case was filed concurrently, got all of my receipts frrom my employer except I-140. When I called my employer regarding the I-140 receipt, they said it will be sent to me once my lawyer receive it.

Folks,

140 is filed by the employer and as far as i know, they retain the receipt . I140 is really an employer's petition and they hold the right to retain the receipt. one generally gets the 485/756/AP receipts ...

Even in my case, I did not receive the 140 receipt and my 140 got approved recently :cool: