2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I am approved.

I got my sweet email on 11th Dec. My case got approved on 10th Dec.

FP done: 09/15/04
No RFE, No LUD changes.
Approval date: 12/10/04

uNeverKnow said:
I shall try to get another appointment for spouse. Did you visit the center few mins before the appointment time or were you there much early in Q.
Did you do yours at Newark,NJ? did you take any additional documents apart from the PP & the approval letter.
Any additional tips would help.
Thanks in Adv.
-uNeverKnow.

We were there a few minutes before the appt, there was not much line, and there were about 10 people in the room. We went to Philly BTW. I took PP, Infopass printout, approval letter, 2 passport photos (with name and A# behind with pencil), all previous EADs, APs. They took it all and returned the Passport with the stamp. My PP was valid for 6 months, so he stamped for only 6 months. Hopefully I get the card by then. My attorney had asked us to take some kind of proof of residence (mortgage, utility bills etc), but this was never asked.

Hope it helps!

priority date for LC substitute

ETA-GC or anybody,

Can some please confirm what would be my priority date? I have used substitute labor proces to file my I-140/I-485 under EB3. ND for both is 11/20/2003. my I-140 is approved. Priority date on I-140 is mentioned 15-OCT-2001. But nothing is mentioned on receipt notice of I-485(priority date column) .My FP is done on 10/30/04, I am worried , where would my case stands?

Please help me understand this.

thanks
Niti

We are Approved

Hi ,
Me and My wife case are approved today.
Got 4 mails from USCIS.

140/485 RD 22 Aug 2003
140 AD - Apr 15 2004
Early FP - Sept 25 2004
LUD Changed 11/11/2004 only once - No message Change
485 AD -Dec 13 2004

Thank you all for your support and
wish all of you get approved soon.

ishanib said:
I got my sweet email on 11th Dec. My case got approved on 10th Dec.

FP done: 09/15/04
No RFE, No LUD changes.
Approval date: 12/10/04

Congrats -- nice to see things picking up so far this week (2 approvals for this week and 1 from last week so far).

ETA

niti said:
Can some please confirm what would be my priority date? I have used substitute labor proces to file my I-140/I-485 under EB3. ND for both is 11/20/2003. my I-140 is approved. Priority date on I-140 is mentioned 15-OCT-2001. But nothing is mentioned on receipt notice of I-485(priority date column) .My FP is done on 10/30/04, I am worried , where would my case stands?

Please help me understand this.

thanks
Niti

As far as I know, your PD is always the day the labor was filed (or, if there was no labor, the RD for the I-140).

It sounds like the PD on the I-140 could be correct. If you have a copy of the LC, you could check that, otherwise the PD is often mentioned on some of the receipt notices that the VSC sends out (like your I-140 notice).

FWIW, my PD was on my EAD receipt notice and it mached the date that my LC was filed.

ETA

niti said:
Thanks a lot ETA-GC, You have always been helpful on this forum.

Nitin

Nitin! huh!!

I always thought Niti was a girl. Hmm, you wanted more attention by using a girl name. Dude you are something. :)

niti is just an id. But thanks for sharing your knowledge. As most of the time you do make sense helping people with valuable information. So I respect your opinion.

thanks
niti

Updated PD info for GC4all.

Added I-485 approval info for

+pipladi (ND: 08/13/03 AD: 12/13/04)
+JoeJoy (ND: 04/15/03 AD: 12/13/04)

ETA

uNeverKnow said:
No you can go ahead and get an InfoPass, its tough to get a slot. Remember you can always cancel an InfoPass appointment - shoud your Approval Letters not come in mail in time.
hope this helps

Thanks uNeverKnow. I did schedule for infopass on 12/27 for my wife and myself. I am hoping I will receive the approval notices before that. I had an address change and I am hoping they will deliver to the new address. Otherwise I might have to count on the notices they will be sending to the attorney.

Regards
- kb123

InfoPass Observation

InfoPass tracks IP address and will not allow you to get 2 simultaneous appointments especially when you need for your self and your spouse on same day and 2 consecutive time slots

Hence when you enter you information when given more time slots for the same day then create one appointment, and when you try for second appointment & it shall ask for name … etc information and then will say you cannot create another appointment – means slots are available then try to change IP and get appointment again and you shall get it – that’s how I got 2 back-to-back appointments for 12/28 (IP locking would also time out after some time – but do not know after how much time!)

Try getting an appointment during odd hours i.e. early AM or late PM and system will let you get an appointment. During day times InfoPass mostly does not allow appointments.

Hope Helpful

RFE Tracker

Shouldn't the 140/485 tracker have a column for RFE? It will make tracking the cases which have RFE and its approval better. The current way of comments for RFE does not allow to track cases which have RFE.

Or can someone redirect me to any other forum/thread which has RFE and approval tracking?

Meaning Of Last Update Change And No Status Change?

My concurrent EB2 in vermont i485 had a LUD change on 12/10/04. my i140 was approved 6 months ago and i am anxiously awaiting i485 approval. The RD was 11/19/03. But there is no status change. Does anyone have experience that may explain this, and also when can i anticipate there will be a status change? thx, douglas :confused:

case is transferred

my wife and i have same dates except for FP
my 485 ND - july 3, 2003
my fp done - 11/4/2004
my wife - 11/16/2004

today the case is transferred to atlanta.

does anybody know:

a. in what circumstances the cases are transferred?
b. what questions they ask?
c. do they stamp on the same day?
d. any thing that i have to be careful or might go wrong?
e. does anybody have prior experiences with atlanta?

My future employer sponsored the GC and my labor was filed in Pennsylvania. I moved to Alabama since then and so my case is transferred to Atlanta.

thank you for your input.

Last edited by a moderator: