2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ETA-GC said:
I'd like to see nemessis' scans continue but I don't have the time / IPs to do those. With a single IP you are limited to scanning < 200 cases per day and I believe that nemessis was using many proxy servers to scan his cases using multiple IPs over several days. There are more than 18000 cases in his database...

I *might* ask nemessis for the data from, say, 09/26/03 but to be honest, I was mainly scanning the 08/25/03 and 10/23/03 cases to get an idea of when they started looking at my ND and they've already started doing this so I'm not sure that adding 09/26/03 would be that useful (to me) at this point.

ETA
ETA_GC,
Could you let me know where I can see your results from scan. Mine is 29th Sep 2003. I haven't got FP yet :( . Curious to know when I would see any change in my GC process status. looks lke this is a never ending process..

massMBA

Redds777 said:
Hi
I went through your post and i read that you cannot apply for EAD and AP if you cannot apply 485 . I was under impression that you can file 140 EAD and also AP along with 140.( no 485) am i wrong ????

please confirm me . i have to decide if i have to change the employer and start my GC processing fresh with a new and more stable employer . my LC has cleared state and sent to Boston DOL (non RIR ) on nov 24 th.

Thanks
Ravi.

As far as I know what I said is correct -- maybe you are confusing the fact that many people now file the I-140 / I-485 / EAD / AP at the same time. Without the I-485 the EAD / AP can't be filed.

AP is specifically used to preserve your adjustment of status case -- it has nothing to do with the I-140.

The EAD is also something that requires a pending I-485 (you can't apply for an EAD if you go the Consular Processing route for example, even though this involves filing an I-140. Take a look at the EAD application form on the USCIS site -- it asks for the I-485 information (I just sent in a renewal request and had to include a copy of the I-485 receipt notice).

Again, let's move these questions out of this tracker thread and to the I-485 forum (http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96) -- you will get more / better responses there :).

ETA

massMBA said:
ETA_GC,
Could you let me know where I can see your results from scan. Mine is 29th Sep 2003. I haven't got FP yet :( . Curious to know when I would see any change in my GC process status. looks lke this is a never ending process..

massMBA

Sure -- my scans for 08/25/03 and 10/23/03 are here: http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=148288&page=4

The more complete scans that nemessis has done are here: http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=996768#post996768 and these include your ND by the way (just 3 approvals and 82 transfers (!) as of a few days ago).

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
:);-) PP STAMPING & GC CARD & CITIZENSHIP IS NEXT :);-)

Guys & Gals & Buddy's & Dude's
:D WOW - GOT APPROVED!!! :D
EB3 NJ PD:8/7/01 CON CUR - ND:09/22/03 I485 AD:12/10/04

while I have EAD II still pending... but here it is for me & my spouse

A Late comer in this forum - but always on this forum - Heartfelt thanks to ETA_GC, JYOD and NEMESIS for all their endless efforts and valuable information and GOOD LUCK and WISHES to all of you to get your GC soon.

I shall be here reading about the NEXT STEPS... and the PP stamp and the Cards & MAY BE SEE YOU ALL also in the CITIZENSHIP forum :p 5 years from now :D :D

Some observation...
LUD NEVER CHANGED FROM THE DAY I DID EARLY (BY 3 WEEKS) FP
LUD & MESSAGE CHANGED FOR ADDRESS CHANGE ONLY
LUD CHANGED FOR MY II EAD APP - WHILE IT ALSO CHANGED FOR SPOUSE.
NEVER GOT TO KNOW NAME CHECK STATUS FROM THE EMAIL I SENT TO FBI NAME CHECK.
FBI SAID FP RESULTS WENT BACK THE SAME DAY TO INS (IT WAS A SATURDAY 3:30 PM WHEN I DID MY FP)

intersting as it seems - all I can say they are on top of cases.

CHEERS! AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL
...will be in touch...

Approved! ND 9/24/03

Approved!!!! ND 9/24/03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thrilled to say that today I received my, and my wife's approval. See below for our details.

It has been a long wait. As you know, waiting is a surprisingly huge amount of work

I have enjoyed this forum, and it's wealth of information. Thank you to you all.

I have a few things to note. (1) People have often said to me that because I am Canadian, I will likely get my GC faster. Nope! I don't think anything went faster for me than my many friends from India or other parts of the world. Though it was certainly easier for me to relocate to the US then many people who had to travel great distance at great expense. (2) My LUD never changed. I did my FP1 on 11/26/04 and my online message changed from I-485 received to approved with nothing in between.

My details (spouce exactly match)

Priority Date 05/30/01 (non-RIR) Massachusetts
EB3
I-140/I-485 - ND: 9/24/03
I-140 AD: 5/10/04
EAD AD: 03/09/04 (after RFE)
AP AD: 03/12/04 (after RFE)
FP: 11/26/04 (Boston)
I-485 AD: 12/10/04 :)
LUD Changes: None

Best of luck to you all. I will stick around just to read the approval messages here. It's slow, but Vermont is getting their act together - your approvals are coming!!

Enclosed updated tracker file.

MassDBA

Finally.....

Hi All -

Finally I got the automated email from USCIS that my case and my wife's cases are approved. Its been a long wait and its refreshing to know that its finally done.

The online status for my kids says that there are no records found. I think it happened to lot of other people in the forum who got approvals.

Thanks to all the members in this forum for helping each other and sharing valuable experiences.

I have to mention that active members like eta_gc and joyd have contributed a lot to this forum and my sincere regards to all such senior members.

Unfortunately I can not update from home as I don't have excel. I appreciate if someone can update my info.

Wishing everyone goodluck :)

Best Regards
- kb123

Thank you ETA-GC for the reply

Thanks for yuur timely reply .

Ravi.

Redds777 said:
Hi
I went through your post and i read that you cannot apply for EAD and AP if you cannot apply 485 . I was under impression that you can file 140 EAD and also AP along with 140.( no 485) am i wrong ????

please confirm me . i have to decide if i have to change the employer and start my GC processing fresh with a new and more stable employer . my LC has cleared state and sent to Boston DOL (non RIR ) on nov 24 th.

Thanks
Ravi.

Tracker Updated

Re-added PD and FP info for abdul75.

Added I-485 approval info for

+kb123 (I-140 ND: 07/30/03 I-485 ND: 08/29/03 AD: 12/10/04).
+godse (ND: 04/09/03 ND: 12/10/04).
+Hope_is_alive (ND: 07/01/03 AD: 12/10/04)

I was hoping to see 20 approvals in the tracker this week. We're up to 12 so far, but overall I think there have been quite a few approvals (just not from the tracker).

Congrats to all who were approved!

% TRANSFERRED (OUT OF ALL CASES ) 2.0%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH FP AND I-140 DATES GIVEN...) 64.5%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 35.9%

ETA

Updated Tracker withi FP Date

Hi,

Updated Tracker with My FP Date. We were scheduled to go to NJ for Fingerprints. But both of us couldn't make it due to business trips. (Me in Oregon, and My wife in Michigan). Both of us walked into our respective local offices in Portland and Detroit, and explained that we can't make it to our NJ office. They took thefingerprints with no problem.

Thanks,
V
-------------------------
I-485 Receipt Date: 11/18/03
FP Notice Date: 11/21/04
FP Date: 12/04/2004

Tracker Updated

Added some stats (at the bottom of the tracker) to show where most of the activity has been over the last 0-2, 2-4, 4-6 etc. weeks (for cases which were approved, transferred or denied).

There are 2 things that seem to stick out in the new stats:

#1 Over the last 10 weeks or so, the "leading wave" of activity has clearly moved from May to July/August/September. There continues to be some activity in previous months, just not as much as when the "wave" passed through them.

#2 The overall level of activity has increased fairly steadily over the last 16 weeks or so, from 4 cases processed 14-16 weeks ago to 32 cases processed over the last 2 weeks.

None of this is terribly surprising given the data from the scans that nemessis did and from other sources of information on the VSC, but it's nice to see this confirmed somewhat in the tracker data.

ETA

Can 2 be served from a single INFOPASS!

I was able to get just one InfoPass appointment from my PP stamping, I was wondering if me & my spouse would be taken acer off from the same appointment or should I get another appointment.
Thanks for the Info.
-uNeverKnow

uNeverKnow said:
I was able to get just one InfoPass appointment from my PP stamping, I was wondering if me & my spouse would be taken acer off from the same appointment or should I get another appointment.
Thanks for the Info.
-uNeverKnow

You need to get another appt for ur spouse, the security won't even let her enter the bldg without a valid appt. They check the appt and a valid ID such as driver's licence. Hope this helps!

Research and Updates

ETA-GC,

I researched all EB-2 records that did not have I-140s approved. Below are my fidings:

I-140 APPROVALS

delux007 - I-140 approval 12/22/2003
abajaj8 - I-140 approved 6/4/2004 and he is EB-3
gra - I-140 approved 9/1/2004 , RFE on I485 on 9/22/2004
I140_2003 - Received to RFE to move to EB3 category, I140 approved 7/13/04 under EB3
icoder - I140 approved on 4/26/2004
X2K - I140 approved 6/22/2004
kishoreup - I140 approved on 11/30/2004

STILL WAITING FOR I-140 APPROVAL

herenow - Still waiting
abc12321 - Still waiting
shenoym - FP 3/18/2004 and inquiry 5/10/2004
tsnaresh - still waiting
eaglejoeli - still waiting? This is a NIW
Gunshekar - last post April 2004. still waiting?
munna_mbbs - still waiting?
ak19 - still waiting but he is EB3
sakti - still waiting
PhillyJulyLC - still waiting

POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORDS

Bobroh - no posts since 2003
begrycakk - no posts since April 2003
ANXIOUS2002 - no posts since November 2003
lcvpain - no posts since May 2003
bhadur_thapa - no posts since June 2003
argopal - last post related to I-140/I-485 in June 2003.
ter_j - no posts since June 2003
kumarr - inquiry 1/7/04 , last post April 2004
GreenVT - no posts since June 2003
4GreenCard - no posts since July 2003
LifeNeverSux - Last post August 2003
manoj_gc - Last post September 2003
acy - first and last time on portal 3/24/04
PR_2004 - last post February 2004

POTENTIAL INVALID RECORDS

krp - since he only has 1 post not related to I-140/I-485
lukydog - Invalid user
v_n - Invalid user

JustWatching said:
ETA-GC,

I researched all EB-2 records that did not have I-140s approved. Below are my fidings:

Cool -- I'll update the tracker as soon as I get to work :)...

Let's hope for lots of approvals this week!

ETA

thanks JOYD

I shall try to get another appointment for spouse. Did you visit the center few mins before the appointment time or were you there much early in Q.
Did you do yours at Newark,NJ? did you take any additional documents apart from the PP & the approval letter.
Any additional tips would help.
Thanks in Adv.
-uNeverKnow.

joyd said:
You need to get another appt for ur spouse, the security won't even let her enter the bldg without a valid appt. They check the appt and a valid ID such as driver's licence. Hope this helps!

uNeverKnow said:
I shall try to get another appointment for spouse. Did you visit the center few mins before the appointment time or were you there much early in Q.
Did you do yours at Newark,NJ? did you take any additional documents apart from the PP & the approval letter.
Any additional tips would help.
Thanks in Adv.
-uNeverKnow.

Do I need to wait until I receive the 485 approval notices or Can I schedule an InfoPass before that? Please advise...

Thanks
- kb123

Nope

No you can go ahead and get an InfoPass, its tough to get a slot. Remember you can always cancel an InfoPass appointment - shoud your Approval Letters not come in mail in time.
hope this helps
kb123 said:
Do I need to wait until I receive the 485 approval notices or Can I schedule an InfoPass before that? Please advise...

Thanks
- kb123

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for

+kmunna (ND: 10/29/03 AD: 12/13/04).
+IceTea (I-140 ND: 12/01/03 I-485 ND: 03/25/04 AD: 12/13/04 -- concurrent approval, EB1).

Updated with latest info from JustWatching:

I-140 APPROVALS

delux007 - I-140 approval 12/22/2003
abajaj8 - I-140 approved 6/4/2004 and he is EB-3
gra - I-140 approved 9/1/2004 , RFE on I485 on 9/22/2004
I140_2003 - Received to RFE to move to EB3 category, I140 approved 7/13/04 under EB3
icoder - I140 approved on 4/26/2004
X2K - I140 approved 6/22/2004
kishoreup - I140 approved on 11/30/2004

STILL WAITING FOR I-140 APPROVAL

shenoym - FP 3/18/2004 and inquiry 5/10/2004
eaglejoeli - still waiting? This is a NIW
ak19 - still waiting but he is EB3