2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

RFE on Medical.

I received RFE yesterday. My RFE Detail is as follows:

RFE on Supplement to I693(Medical). It says "Supplement to I693 is not certified by the doctor. Go back to the same doctor and get it certified".

Anybody got the same RFE?
Anybody has a copy of completed Supplement to I693. I think my doctor forgot something in there.

I485 ND 07/25/03
FP 10/07/04
RFE (I693) 12/02/04

JustWatching said:
China, India and Filipino for EB-3 Professional Priority date moves to 1/1/02.
In my opinion, this should not affect people in this forum since they must have already filed their 485. My understanding is that the retrogression will affect only the people who are going to file their I-485 now. Their applications will not be accepted by USCIS until their priority date is within the cutoff date.
People who have already filed their 485 have been issued a visa number (that is your A#), so the retrogression should not scare you guys. May be your attorney can shed more light, but this is how I understood it.

Raj

Thanks...

ETA-GC said:
Added table at bottom of tracker to show monthly progress (number and % approved / transferred / total).

Changed usnycus from EB3 to EB2.

ETA

usnycus said:
ETA-GC,

You can move my case from EB3 to EB2.

Actually we applied in EB3 category (I-140) but somehow I-485 approval says EB-2 (E26) category.

Thanks.

Eta_gc

Would you be taking over the scans from nemessis (with all thanks to nemessis for all that he has done, Wish him good luck for fast approval in philly) for the same time periods. Since he scanned for Sept 03 cases it may be a next step for you ;) since you are also doing Aug 03 closely, while your being October!
If you do this please post the scan results as and when you have them on this thread as well or a link to it on this thread.
Thanks in advance..
uNeverKnow

Updated my PD

Since I am in the twice screwd category (RFE & now PD), I thought I would update my PD in the spreadsheet.

cheers,
speedy1027

485 done

I just check the computer and 485 is approved yesterday dec 08
applied 140/485/ead/ap 08/22/03
ND 09/02/2003
140 approved 05/22/04
fp1 11/13/04
485 approved 12/08/04

Thanks
--rubs

New tracker columns?

JustWatching said:
In light of the priority date retrogression I would like to suggest that people:

1) add their PDs

2) Add a column with country of origin

ETA,
Suggestions above look good to me.

Would it be a good idea to add new columns with estimated times etc along with some error checking based on the PD instead of the current ND?

cheers,
speedy1027

iyertp said:
In my opinion, this should not affect people in this forum since they must have already filed their 485. My understanding is that the retrogression will affect only the people who are going to file their I-485 now. Their applications will not be accepted by USCIS until their priority date is within the cutoff date.
People who have already filed their 485 have been issued a visa number (that is your A#), so the retrogression should not scare you guys. May be your attorney can shed more light, but this is how I understood it.

Raj

Unfortunately, I don't think this is correct. See the many threads on this in the I-485 forum but, briefly, the I-485 can not be approved until the associated PD is current.

ETA

uNeverKnow said:
Would you be taking over the scans from nemessis (with all thanks to nemessis for all that he has done, Wish him good luck for fast approval in philly) for the same time periods. Since he scanned for Sept 03 cases it may be a next step for you ;) since you are also doing Aug 03 closely, while your being October!
If you do this please post the scan results as and when you have them on this thread as well or a link to it on this thread.
Thanks in advance..
uNeverKnow

I'd like to see nemessis' scans continue but I don't have the time / IPs to do those. With a single IP you are limited to scanning < 200 cases per day and I believe that nemessis was using many proxy servers to scan his cases using multiple IPs over several days. There are more than 18000 cases in his database...

I *might* ask nemessis for the data from, say, 09/26/03 but to be honest, I was mainly scanning the 08/25/03 and 10/23/03 cases to get an idea of when they started looking at my ND and they've already started doing this so I'm not sure that adding 09/26/03 would be that useful (to me) at this point.

ETA

speedy1027 said:
ETA,
Suggestions above look good to me.

Would it be a good idea to add new columns with estimated times etc along with some error checking based on the PD instead of the current ND?

cheers,
speedy1027

The suggestions are good and I'll add new columns for the PD and LC state and move the current data into those.

The problem is that I don't think many people are going to bother to update their PD (there are tons of people in the tracker who haven't done this yet and many of those don't visit the tracker thread much, if at all, any more). Even among people who get their I-485 approved, many don't bother to update the tracker (which is why I started doing it for them -- this doesn't take me that long and I don't mind doing this). And, many people don't even know what their PD is or where to find it (Answer: it's the date that your Labor Certification was *filed* -- it might be given on one of the receipt notices from the VSC for your EAD, AP or I-140 / I-485).

As far as I know, the PD doesn't (directly) affect the processing time for I-485's -- this is still mostly driven by the I-140/I-485 RD/ND. Only if the associated PD isn't current can this hold up the case and at this point nobody knows how long it will take for dates past 01/01/02 to become current again so I'm not sure how useful it will be to try to track this.

And, I could be wrong, but my guess is that the majority of people in the tracker aren't affected by the PD retrogression. First of all, this will only affect people who filed under EB3 (not including "unskilled workers") and it will only affect people from India (we have many of these obviously), China and the Philippines. And, looking at the PDs briefly, most of these seem to be in 2001, so these people won't be affected.

Yes, we should have asked people to put their PD from the very beginning but I think that we're not going to have much luck getting everyone's PDs at this point, 9+ months after the tracker was started (we might have a bit more luck asking for people's PD at the time that they get approved...).

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker Updated

Fixed errors in rubs' entry (duplicate dates).

Moved LC state and LC PD into their own columns. We only have about 10% of the PDs at this point...

Added I-485 approval info for

+Jaihind2 (ND: 07/14/03 AD: 12/08/04)
+Laxmany (ND: 10/31/03 AD: 12/08/04)

ETA

observation about retrogress - STUFF

Following are EB3 folks from our tracker. who all have their I485 approved.
take a look at their PD's~
mdu123 (PD:01/03/02), samnjny (PD:07/24/02), HMD (PD:08/22/02), Indian12 (PD:02/09/03)

while 2 of the above got approved this month. as per murhty.com http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nflash9.html if retrogress was already in pipeline then how did the above handfull sample got approved. I am sure there may be many many more with 2003 & 2002 PD who may have been approved.

This whole retrogress and the dates moving to 01/01/02 cut off for EB3 for the countries mentioned is nothing but full of $!@#

At an implementation level god alone knows if the adjudicator really notices - with so many rules and notices - I am sure they donot care.

What may matter is the end number of how many are approved irrespective of their PD - hence the link above also says dates may retrogress further - obliviously once the quota # reached they will broadcast an other date for retrogress - for they dont GARANTEE all prior to 01/01/02 will have a verdict on their case. Seriously doubt that this has any implementation relevance.

Further this may be again one of those unpredictable piece that lets us speculate more...

All this coupled with Name checks and LUD's and ..... - Hope we are one of that fish that gets hooked as the count keeps dropping.

some thoughts

ETA-GC said:
The suggestions are good and I'll add new columns for the PD and LC state and move the current data into those.

The problem is that I don't think many people are going to bother to update their PD (there are tons of people in the tracker who haven't done this yet and many of those don't visit the tracker thread much, if at all, any more). Even among people who get their I-485 approved, many don't bother to update the tracker (which is why I started doing it for them -- this doesn't take me that long and I don't mind doing this). And, many people don't even know what their PD is or where to find it (Answer: it's the date that your Labor Certification was *filed* -- it might be given on one of the receipt notices from the VSC for your EAD, AP or I-140 / I-485).

As far as I know, the PD doesn't (directly) affect the processing time for I-485's -- this is still mostly driven by the I-140/I-485 RD/ND. Only if the associated PD isn't current can this hold up the case and at this point nobody knows how long it will take for dates past 01/01/02 to become current again so I'm not sure how useful it will be to try to track this.

And, I could be wrong, but my guess is that the majority of people in the tracker aren't affected by the PD retrogression. First of all, this will only affect people who filed under EB3 (not including "unskilled workers") and it will only affect people from India (we have many of these obviously), China and the Philippines. And, looking at the PDs briefly, most of these seem to be in 2001, so these people won't be affected.

Yes, we should have asked people to put their PD from the very beginning but I think that we're not going to have much luck getting everyone's PDs at this point, 9+ months after the tracker was started (we might have a bit more luck asking for people's PD at the time that they get approved...).

ETA

ETA,

What I feel is that...till now people did not care a jack about the PDs as the processing appeared to be going by ND. Now that it has changed back to PD system, it might become important tracking mechanism again.

Even if you think of people with PDs in 2002, they might become anxious at certain point of time to see # of days remaining etc.

I am just boucing off some thoughts....not to add more work you

You have already done more than anyone else.

cheers,
speedy1027