2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

veeru_ said:
VA_Mclean
In what form do you get a FOIPA response ? do they mail a letter, send an email or fax the response back to you ?

Thanks for your time

Regards,
veeru

Hi Veeru,

They mail you a letter.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean

Hi VA_Mclean,

Thanks for the prompt response. One more question, how long do they take to get back ?

Thanks once again,
Veeru

VA_Mclean said:
Hi Veeru,

They mail you a letter.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean

another approval

ETA-GC said:
Added I-485 approval information for tblade (noticed this on rupnet and he's also in this tracker, ND: 08/06/03 AD: 12/8/4).

ETA

thanks ETA-GC :D
I just stopped by to share the news with the group and saw that you had already beat me to it. :)

still waiting for spouse's approval. the LUD changed before mine, but no email (yet).

LUD changes: 10/4 (FP), 11/18, 11/19, 12/8
other info is in the tracker.

Good luck all. This forum has been very informative and supportive, especially with the contributions and efforts of a number of folks. :eek:

VA_Mclean

HI VA_Mclean:
Thanks for the promptness, my FP was done early on 09/25, while the ND date for EB3 ConCur I485 is 09/22/03.
Accordingly I guess my Name Check should be over, I have sent a email for Name Check Status as per the format here in the forum about 3~4 weeks ago - I shall wait to hear from them via the Email.
Simultaneously I was wondering to initiate a FOIPA, which would not harm I guess, all this to save some time.
Then again you are much ahead in this your suggestion would definately effect my action. Format for FOIPA would help, beyond words.
Truly thankful for your advice and help
uNeverKnow
VA_Mclean said:
Hi uNeverKnow,
FOIPA(freedom of information and privacy act).... on your name which is causing the delay. Let me know if you are still interested in the format and content for FOIPA. Thanks,VA_Mclean

Tracker Updated

Hmm, things might be picking up...

Added I-485 approval info for goodluckgc2003 (ND: 08/01/03 AD: 12/08/04).

ETA

PhillyKP said:
Now, for the actual flight to India - I flew Delta and nary a soul checked any visas on my passport. Neither in Philly (where my flight originated), nor in JFK (where I connected to FRA) or for that matter, in FRA did anybody look for any visa. (FYI - they still don't have the personal screens with on-demand on Delta - you have to watch the common screens, and the booze is no longer free in cattle-class - bring along a hip flask :D !)

Anyways, that was my experience. I guess I should try and post this in the transit visa forum.

Cheers,

K

Thanks for the information guys..
Okay in the past 1 hr, I spoke to my company immig. head, I called German Consulate at Chicago and Air India office in Chicago....
1. Immigration Head of my co.: recommends a transit visa for Frankfurt because Germany is "an ANAL country" (sic - this is exactly what immig. head wrote to me).
2. German Consulate in Chicago: want transit visa. no matter what I said she said transit visa is reqd
3. Air India office in Chicago: As soon as I said " my GC is pending..I have a permit to re-enter.." our India man said "You mean Advanced Parole". I said yeah! Then he checked up he said
a. via London is reqd
b. via Frankfurt is not reqd!
Conflicting information!
And I asked him : in both trips do we step out of the aircraft? He said no you have to stay inside. I also asked: is this an Air India requirement? He said No, this is transit airport requirement only. We will not ask for your transit visa.

Here's my info, for whoever wants to add it in (I can't download from work):

Labor: 06/19/2001
Concurrent Filing: 08/22/2003
EAD: 12/15/2003
AP: 02/15/2004
I140 approved: 05/28/2004
FP: 10/09/2004
FP (2nd time, because of problems): 11/09/2004
I485 approved: 11/21/2004
Passport stamped: 12/07/2004
waiting for the card itself

canada68,

Do update the tracker for cards those who stamped in december.

Last edited by a moderator:
veeru_ said:
Hi VA_Mclean,

Thanks for the prompt response. One more question, how long do they take to get back ?

Thanks once again,
Veeru

Hi Veeru,

They have to get back to you with in 10 days, it is the law.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean

Hi uNeverKnow,
Here is the format for FOIPA....
To,
David M. Hardy,
Record/Information Dissemination Section,
FBI.
Sub: Privacy Act Request.
Dear Mr. Hardy,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. section 552 and the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C Section 552a , Please furnish me with copies of all records about me indexed to my name or my identifying information, maintained in the Central Records System(CRS).
To help identify about me in your records systems and/or programs, I am providing the following information:

First Name :
Middle Name :
Last Name :
Date of Birth :
Place of Birth :
SSN :
Current Address:
Home Phone :
If you have any questions about handling this request, you may phone me at <PHONE>. Please respond to XX , <ADDRESS>.

Sincerely,
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C 1746, I certify under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and that I am requesting release of my records to myself.

Executed on <DATE>
Signature.

Please notarise the letter and fax it to (202 324 3752) Att: Debbie Beatty.

uNeverKnow said:
HI VA_Mclean:
Thanks for the promptness, my FP was done early on 09/25, while the ND date for EB3 ConCur I485 is 09/22/03.
Accordingly I guess my Name Check should be over, I have sent a email for Name Check Status as per the format here in the forum about 3~4 weeks ago - I shall wait to hear from them via the Email.
Simultaneously I was wondering to initiate a FOIPA, which would not harm I guess, all this to save some time.
Then again you are much ahead in this your suggestion would definately effect my action. Format for FOIPA would help, beyond words.
Truly thankful for your advice and help
uNeverKnow

Hi uNeverKnow,

My advice would be to wait for the NameCheck status. The reason i am saying this is that, when it spoke to folks at FBI they said that the same info is being accessed by Name check Program and the department handeling NOIPA request and this could delay the you namecheck process. It did not make sense for me, but this is what i got from them.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean.

Thanks VA_Mclean

Hi VA_Mclean:
Strange as it sounds - in terms of the responce they gave you - I shall just hold off until Name Check Results come through as you rightly suggest.
Hope you get your Approval soon - while I shall surely post my experience when I do the FOIPA - hope fully not... ;)
-uNeverKnow
VA_Mclean said:
Hi uNeverKnow,
My advice would be to wait for the NameCheck status. The reason i ... the you namecheck process. It did not make sense for me, but this is what i got from them.Thanks,VA_Mclean.

Sep/30/03 485 Approved.

Hope my information helps somebody,
VSC EB2
140/485/ead/ap -> 09/30/2003
140 approved -> nov 15 2003 :)
FP done on 10/15/2004.
I-485 Approved Dec 08 2004. :)
Still Waiting for spouse's 485 approval.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work,
and hope you all post such messages soon,

ganesh123 said:
Hope my information helps somebody,
VSC EB2
140/485/ead/ap -> 09/30/2003
140 approved -> nov 15 2003 :)
FP done on 10/15/2004.
I-485 Approved Dec 08 2004. :)
Still Waiting for spouse's 485 approval.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work,
and hope you all post such messages soon,

Thanks. Nice to see another late September 2003 approval...

ETA

JustWatching

What does this mean? Shed some light or guid me to a place that explains it.
Thanks in adv
uNeverKnow
JustWatching said:
China, India and Filipino for EB-3 Professional Priority date moves to 1/1/02.

Tracker Updated

Added table at bottom of tracker to show monthly progress (number and % approved / transferred / total).

Changed usnycus from EB3 to EB2.

ETA

ETA-GC,

You can move my case from EB3 to EB2.

Actually we applied in EB3 category (I-140) but somehow I-485 approval says EB-2 (E26) category.

Thanks.

Suggestion Again

In light of the priority date retrogression I would like to suggest that people:

1) add their PDs

2) Add a column with country of origin