2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi Friends,

I am concurrent filer My wife's EAD and Parol approved on 03/15/2004 but mine was pending. Today(04/13/2004) I seen INS issued REF on both EAD and Advance parol..anybody had similar experience, what it could be ?

Thanks in Advance

kmunna:
my wife got RFEs on both her AP and EAD. The RFEs were about better passport copies. We replied almost 2 months ago, still no news.

Thanks AR13, lets see what i am getting.
but the thing was mywife's EAD and parol approved without ref even she is dependent.

Thanks

Re: Yaaahooo! My I140 got apprved

Originally posted by idocguru
my I140 got approved yesterday!!!... what a relief!!!

(Further info:
my seventh year H1 extension is still pending which I had applied in Nov'03, Last week I had applied EAD/AP for renewal)

Congratulations!! It's quite a relief. Please update the tracker...

Originally posted by ETA-GC
Ya know... We really need a consolidated 485 tracker (for all years) to be able to see where things stand.

Maybe a moot point if this site is really working on their own trackers (and there's always sites like www.immigrationwatch.com) but the 2003 tracker doesn't go back far enough with 485's for it to be useful (you have to go look at trackers for around Feb/March 2002 to see where the "frontline" is currently).

Hopefully 485's are starting to get some more attention (but not until I get my I-140 :D).

ETA

Yup, now that 140 is out of the way, I am thinking about consolidating 485 info into a single tracker, I posted our tracker in the VSC 485 tracker to give them a preview, let's see the response.

It would have been nice if this was the only forum/thread for tracking 140 and 485 both, that way we don't have to maintain two trackers. My sincere request to all the guys who get their 140 approval to continue to use this thread and keep the tracker up to date. The 485 forum's trackers are a royal mess, there are ten thousand monthly trackers when 485 takes years, what a waste...

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 Approved!!

My I-140 Approved yesterday.

Here is my details.
EB2 concurrent
MD 06/30/2003
ND 07/14/2004
I-140 Approved date: 04/12/2004

Re: Yaaahooo! My I140 got apprved

Originally posted by idocguru
my I140 got approved yesterday!!!... what a relief!!!

(Further info:
my seventh year H1 extension is still pending which I had applied in Nov'03, Last week I had applied EAD/AP for renewal, and my finger prints were done)

Congrats
can you please give details ?? like ND,EB3/Eb2 any RFe??

Added later
Never mind got the details from Tacker

At last 140 approved

After a long wait it was a big relief to receive 140 approval. But the 485 wait continues....

Good luck to all :)

Thanks
- KB

Congretus..!!! kb123,

Looks Like Moving fst now...Good New
Lets see whats happen to those waiting in Ling.

Good Luck

Can some one update the tracker ?

I do not have excel, can someone update the tracker with my 140 approval info please?

kb123 under separate filers
RD - 7/24/03
ND - 7/30/03
AD - 4/13/04

Thank you
- KB

Guys !

It is good that everybody is updating the tracker in such a disciplined manner . However it is very inconvenient to download each time to get the full idea about the case approval .

So please give as many details as possible right here in the message part such as EB2 or EB3 or RFE /no RFE or
ND/AD/RD etc etc . Ofcourse do not forgrt to upload the EXcel.

Thanks
Sunny
ND 04/01/03 140 EB2

I wonder why I-140 was approved??, My mailing date is MAY/2nd week/2003?

EB3/Concurrent filing/Finger printing done one month back/

EB2 ND August/1/2003 I-140 Approved

Vow!!!!
My I-140 got approved yesterday. (April 13).

Way to Go BCIS!!!!!!

Please update tracker.

I-140 approved

Yesterday, my I-140 got approved. Big relief! Details are as follows

Concurrent filer - EB3 category
RD - 06/19/03
ND - 06/30/03
AD - 04/13/04
FP - ??/??/??
485-??/??/??

Thank you all for your help and support.

Wish you all a good luck.

nb: I've updated 'kb123' and 'goodluckgc2003' approval details on the consolidated tracker along with mine

Thanks
zigzag13

Concurrent filer - EB3 category