2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

suggestion

guys

how about removing the following colums from the tracker to make it more readable.

LC State
LC Priority Date
Mailing Date
Reciept Date.

Lets only keep a track with Notice Date as that is the most imp one. also it is known fact that there is a maximum of a week to 2 difference betweeen MD and ND., my suggestion is to make it more readable and fit the screen.

thanks

vicky

GOT I140 APPROVED

Hi Folks,

i got my I-140 Approval on Friday April 9th.My application is in EB3 Category.ND date is on July 16th 2003.I think adding my wifes 485 application 2 weeks back has trigerred this approval.

Re: suggestion

Originally posted by vicky_usa
guys

how about removing the following colums from the tracker to make it more readable.

LC State
LC Priority Date
Mailing Date
Reciept Date.

Lets only keep a track with Notice Date as that is the most imp one. also it is known fact that there is a maximum of a week to 2 difference betweeen MD and ND., my suggestion is to make it more readable and fit the screen.

thanks

vicky

We had added LC State/PD recently to see if there's any trend in recent approvals. As with the MD and RD, we can always hide them, it was useful last year when we were tracking the applications, now it makes sense to just have ND and hide MD/RD. I would rathere hide these columns than delete them as this tracker is becoming a template for other years, processing centers.

Also what do we do in case someone has put in MD/RD but no ND?

Another tip is that when you are viewing the sheet and want to see the entire sheet, you can zoom out to a number lower than 100.

Re: GOT I140 APPROVED

Originally posted by somethingbuddy
Hi Folks,

i got my I-140 Approval on Friday April 9th.My application is in EB3 Category.ND date is on July 16th 2003.I think adding my wifes 485 application 2 weeks back has trigerred this approval.

Wow! congratulations! My app ND is pretty close to yours. Please update the tracker.

Latest tracker....added x2k's info, x2k what's ur ND?

Tempo, I had moved your record to a row that was based on the ND, remember the sheet is sorted on EB category and ND, you had added it again at the end of the EB2 list.

Somethingbuddy, you can continue to use this tracker and thread, all the info is already here in this sheet, besides there's no good tracker in the VSC 485 forums.

vicky, I reduced the font size and resized the columns, hopefully everyone can read them, all the columns now fit in the screen (1024*768 resolution)

Hope it helps!

Re: GOT I140 APPROVED

Originally posted by somethingbuddy
Hi Folks,

Congrats Mine is July 7th 03

Any RFE??

Thanks Buds..i did not get any RFEs..Recently i got married and applied 485 for my wife 2 weeks back with all latest documents including 2003 Tax filing docs etc..i think this has something to do with this approval.

Re: Re: suggestion

Originally posted by joyd
We had added LC State/PD recently to see if there's any trend in recent approvals. As with the MD and RD, we can always hide them, it was useful last year when we were tracking the applications, now it makes sense to just have ND and hide MD/RD. I would rathere hide these columns than delete them as this tracker is becoming a template for other years, processing centers.

Also what do we do in case someone has put in MD/RD but no ND?

Another tip is that when you are viewing the sheet and want to see the entire sheet, you can zoom out to a number lower than 100.

reducing the zoom makes it fit in one screen, but the point is it becomes too small for anyone to read it properly. moresoever, as we all knwo that USCIS follows no trend in approvals, so why dont we make it readable and take only one date ND as base date. analysis on that would be better i guess. also the list has grown up so big that with small size, it even becomes hard. i recommend, taking out the colums and focusing on main colums.

Re: Re: Re: suggestion

Originally posted by vicky_usa
reducing the zoom makes it fit in one screen, but the point is it becomes too small for anyone to read it properly. moresoever, as we all knwo that USCIS follows no trend in approvals, so why dont we make it readable and take only one date ND as base date. analysis on that would be better i guess. also the list has grown up so big that with small size, it even becomes hard. i recommend, taking out the colums and focusing on main colums.

See the latest tracker, it fits in one screen.

Got my I-140

I have been following this site for a while and would like to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts. I got my I-140 and here are the details:

EB2 -- EAC03-123-XXXXX
MD -- 03/13/2003;
RD -- 03/20/2003;

Non Concurrent.
EAD -- 09/25/2003

EAD -- Approved on 12/18/03
AP -- Approved on 02/09/04
I140-> Approved on 04/03/04
FP ---> ??/??/????
I485-> ??/??/????

EB3 140 Approved today..

Finally, the message on the website and automated VRU has changed to approved..

140 + 485

MD: 06/26/03
ND: 07/08/03
AD: 04/09/04

Haven't recvd. the FP notice yet. Any info. in how much time should I expect this?

Good luck all.

Here's the latest tracker with the last two approvals.

Vicky_usa, this should make you happy.
The Mailing dates columns are hidden and the font size is back to what it was and the whole sheet fits in one page (1024 * 768 resolution)

joyd

EAD renewal approved!!!

this was the message...
Current Status:

On April 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Does this mean something is on the way for I140 case? I hope to see that light.

Re: EAD renewal approved!!!

Originally posted by rajudm
this was the message...
Current Status:

On April 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Does this mean something is on the way for I140 case? I hope to see that light.

I remember seeing some cases where EAD renewal was followed by 140 approval, so keep fingers crossed.

rajababu,

I just found out that immigration portal is developing a web based tracker that is much more sophisticated that others out there...I have informed them that you are willing to help with coding etc, so if they need you, they will surely be contacting you...

As for the others, just hang in there....hopefully we all get approvals soon.

Joyd

Last edited by a moderator:
140 approved

Hi Folks:

The online message says my 140 was approved today 4/12. My details are as follows:

140+485 filed concurrently in EB2 category
RD 07/07/2003
AD 04/12/2004
EAC-03-204-*****

Good luck everyone !

Re: 140 approved

Originally posted by rakesh_rawat
Hi Folks:

The online message says my 140 was approved today 4/12. My details are as follows:

140+485 filed concurrently in EB2 category
RD 07/07/2003
AD 04/12/2004
EAC-03-204-*****

Good luck everyone !

Congratulations!! Looks like a steady July cases being handled at VSC. Could you please update the tracker.