2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

My contribution

I have been reading this thread for a while, just got my EAD approved today, here is the detail:

EB2
RD: 11/14/03
ND: 11/19/03

EAD: 04/07/04

Someone please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

I saw someone has already updated my record thanks a lot.....

I am trying to update the excel sheet since yesterday but was unable to do it I guess there is some problem to upload the excel sheet from my side.

I did my FP on 03/03/04

EB2 I-140
ND 06/18/03
AD 04/05/04

Once again thanks a lot.....for all the information & support.

Latest tracker....

We might be merging 2004 tracker into this one and call it Consolidated tracker..Makes sense ti have it all in one tracker.

joyd.

I don't know who updated the sheet with my AP apporval date as 12/01/03. My AP is not approved yet.

PhillyDec01

EB3

EAD approved 04/07/2004

GujuforGC got his 140 approval in 1 day? Wow!! That must have been the fastest!! it is a mistake in the tracker or fo real?

Hi,

This is just my opinion, we should not consolidate the tracker with 2004. I think there is already too much mis-leading info out in the 2003 tracker.

Or the other option would be to consolidate the tracker and people should only post their details without updating the sheet and the moderators of this thread should update the tracker once a day or so...

Anyway, this is just a thought!!

Thanks,

PhillyDec01

My I140 has notice date 2/6/03 and it hasn't been approved yet. The official processing date is already 3/17/03 in CIS website. I feel devastated. Has anyone had similar case before? I wonder if my application was lost ...

Hi Sct75 !

Your case is not on the Radar screen so far . Please update consolidated tracker. And see howmany people ahead of you (in terms ND ) are awaiting 140 approval .

Please note that - you are not the only one - depressed , frustrated ..... . We are with you .

Please update thte tracker .

Thanks
Sunny
EB2
140 ND 04/01/03

All !

It looks like VSC started March04 with the approvals ranging from Feb-03 to July 03.

Now again they seem to be looking into who else is missed . Here is an encouraging example .

rafiq123abc
ND 01/24/2003
AD 04/06/2004
No RFE

He did not seem to have updated . Somebody please update the tracker .

-Sunny
140 ND 04/01/03

Originally posted by PhillyDec01
Hi,

This is just my opinion, we should not consolidate the tracker with 2004. I think there is already too much mis-leading info out in the 2003 tracker.

Or the other option would be to consolidate the tracker and people should only post their details without updating the sheet and the moderators of this thread should update the tracker once a day or so...

Anyway, this is just a thought!!

Thanks,

PhillyDec01

PhillyDec01,

What do you mean there's misleading information in the tracker? The tracker was created with all the information that was in other 3 monthly trackers. It hurts to see such reckless comments.

Also I don't agree with the idea of moderators updating everything at the end of the day, moderators are people like you and it would be too much for for them to update tracker daily. We have jobs, and projects to complete.

We might just leave the 2004 guys in separate thread.

thanks,
joyd

I didn't mean that you merged it wrongly. I meant people who updated might have made mistake.

Like one person who got I-140 approved one day before ND and my AP being apporved the day it was applied.

You have been doing a lot of work in this thread, you know better.

Originally posted by PhillyDec01
I didn't mean that you merged it wrongly. I meant people who updated might have made mistake.

Like one person who got I-140 approved one day before ND and my AP being apporved the day it was applied.

You have been doing a lot of work in this thread, you know better.

I actually don't, please point out the records and we will fix them.

Updated the tracker with my info.

EAD Approved for myself and spouse. No AP applied.

ND 12/13/2003
AP 04/08/2004

Destiny

Raaya's case was imported from
mysunny007's eb2 excel sheet yesterday and it has a ND of 03/18/03 and not 03/18/04, looks like a overlook on Yampati's part who updated the tracker, but ppl give a break, appreciate someone is taking the time to update the tracker and I give full credits to Yampati for that, so instead of making negative comments, please correct the problem.

If you notice any other inconsistency, please point it out, and we will get it fixed.

hope it helps!

Originally posted by mysunny007
All !

It looks like VSC started March04 with the approvals ranging from Feb-03 to July 03.

Now again they seem to be looking into who else is missed . Here is an encouraging example .

rafiq123abc
ND 01/24/2003
AD 04/06/2004
No RFE

He did not seem to have updated . Somebody please update the tracker .

-Sunny
140 ND 04/01/03

Sunny,

Do you know what rafiq's EB category is? If not I will put it in the end.