2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

joyd,

"10millionrs" appears twice in the tracker - rows 184 & 233(may be a problem when you consolidated 2003 tracker, anyway i deleted row 233.)
Row 184 has the correct information.

10millionrs

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention: Moderators

Moderators,

Please list this thread on top in "Vermont Service Center I-140" forum

Thanks,
10millionrs.

Originally posted by 10millionrs
joyd,

"10millionrs" appears twice in the tracker - rows 184 & 233(may be a problem when you consolidated 2003 tracker, anyway i deleted row 233.)
Row 184 has the correct information.

10millionrs

10milliors,

Those two records had different MD/RD/ND's on them, one was June and the other was Aug, so I left them for the individuals to delete themselves, sometimes ppl file more than one applications etc.. you may have had ur info in apr-jun and jul-sep trackers. Hope it helps.

joyd

Originally posted by joyd
10milliors,

Those two records had different MD/RD/ND's on them, one was June and the other was Aug, so I left them for the individuals to delete themselves, sometimes ppl file more than one applications etc.. you may have had ur info in apr-jun and jul-sep trackers. Hope it helps.

joyd

joyd,

thanks for the clarification.
originally i had 140 & 485 info in apr-jun.xls & EAD info in jul-sep.xls

10millionrs

Originally posted by 10millionrs
joyd,

thanks for the clarification.
originally i had 140 & 485 info in apr-jun.xls & EAD info in jul-sep.xls

10millionrs

that explains it :)

Originally posted by joyd
Wasn't the service center processing dates website supposed to be updated today, it's every 2 weeks right, it was last updated on March 22, and today is 2 weeks from then. God know what's up with Vermont center....

They *were* updating about every 2 weeks for a while. The last update was a few days late and now, so is this one. Does anyone know if they've gone a lot longer between updates on occasion?

Here's the update dates since I've been tracking them fwiw:

01/22/04
02/06/04 (+15 days)
02/20/04 (+14 days)
03/04/04 (+14 days)
03/22/04 (+18 days)
04/??/04 (+?? days)

ETA

Also, even if the VSC hasn't updated their dates, the impression I'm getting (perhaps incorrect) is that they are up to about June 03 for EB3 and EB2 I-140's (unless there's an RFE in which case these are handled much more quickly). This applies to non-NIW EB2's (NIW EB2's seem to be about 10 months behind the others).

This is based on the information in the tracker and on recent posts to the VSC I-140 thread.

ETA

140 receipt number

Is there any way to find the i-140 receipt number because my employer would not let me know the number.He didn't even use my checks for application fee.I tried contacting INS .They sent me a reply saying that ,It cannot reveal to me directly.My attorney also wouldn't reveal it either as my employer apparently has some agreement with my Attorney.

Is there any other way I didn't try ,to find the I-140 number .

I am kinda' desperate.

Appreciate any reply.

Thanks

Originally posted by idocguru
Does any one know how to view all the pages at once. This would help if i want to trasfer to html/word file to read later.

idocguru,

If you select "Show Printable Version" at the bottom of the page, and then select "Show all xxx posts from this thread on one page" on the following page (under page numbers), you should be good to go.

Re: 140 receipt number

Originally posted by desp123
Is there any way to find the i-140 receipt number because my employer would not let me know the number.He didn't even use my checks for application fee.I tried contacting INS .They sent me a reply saying that ,It cannot reveal to me directly.My attorney also wouldn't reveal it either as my employer apparently has some agreement with my Attorney.

Is there any other way I didn't try ,to find the I-140 number .

I am kinda' desperate.

Appreciate any reply.

Thanks

Afaik, you're out of luck if they won't give it to you. Technically the I-140 belongs to the employer.

Did you try explaining to your employer that you'd just like to have the case # so you can track it's progress and look out for any RFE's etc.? I did this and our company's lawyer sent me copies of the Receipt Notices for the I-140, I-485 and EAD.

I know it's nice to be able to do this but apart from being able to look up your case, it's not of much use having the case #. You can certainly get an idea of how much longer you have to wait from the tracker associated with this thread or from the VSC processing dates. Of course, if you get an RFE, then your case will probably go much more quickly.

I'm not positive but you might have more luck with getting the case # for the I-485 since this technically belongs to you.

ETA

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
joyd,

One direct email :cool: and you are moderator! Welcome to new role.

Now you should keep this thread on the top and don't forget 2004 tracker too. And fulfil your suggestion on freezing other tracker threads.

Yup -- and thanks again for your efforts to make this tracker as useful as possible, joyd!

ETA

EB3 I 140 Approved

I 140 Approved
Hi All,

My I-140 was approved on 04/05/2004

ND: 05/13/2003
AD: 04/05/2004
Category: EB3

Thanks

Originally posted by ETA-GC
Yup -- and thanks again for your efforts to make this tracker as useful as possible, joyd!

ETA

It was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully I can live up to the expectations. This and the 2004 trackers should now be on top and other monthly trackers are now read-only. Hope it helps!

Looking forward to the day when we don't have to maintain any tracker. Just apply and get instant approvals. I must be dreaming :)

Re: EB3 I 140 Approved

Originally posted by sri0616
I 140 Approved
Hi All,

My I-140 was approved on 04/05/2004

ND: 05/13/2003
AD: 04/05/2004
Category: EB3
Thanks

Sri,

pls update the excel tracker...