2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

uNeverKnow said:
What is a NOID?

Notice Of Intent to Deny. The VSC is saying that they intend to deny his case unless he responds to them within 30 days to their satisfaction.

It sounds like nyte_crawler changed jobs and the VSC either found out about it and/or his original sponsor revoked his I-140. Hopefully he can respond with AC-21 information -- the main complication seems to be that he switched (due to a layoff) before the I-140 was approved. In theory, this means that he wasn't elligible for AC-21, but there have been some people in this situation who were still ok.

ETA

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval information for allsucks (ND: 08/20/03 AD: 12/02/04). We need 3 more approvals to hit 30% processed...

ETA

ETA-GC - Case Scanning Question

My ND for 140/485... Conur/EB3 is 09/22/03.
Since IP gets locked at approx 200 hits, I scanned cases for I485 some # before My MIN EAC # and some # after My MAX EAC # (for me and my spouse) - EAC being EAC032585XXXX.

Total Range was 199 cases. off which about 20 or so are I485. However I did get locked after approx 155~160 hits.

My Question:
Off the 20 - I485 cases that got scanned - most of the status is "Resumed/FP recvd", 3 Transferred V. few at "Received" and just OUR 2 CASES at MISC. which was for our last successful address change request.

Since Most statuses are at "Resumed/FP recvd" before and after our #'s - ours is still not changed to "Resumed/FP recvd" even after its been 10 weeks now since we did are FP.

Is there something you feel that you might want to suggest to me. I was wondering to Visit the INS Support center (where I did my FP) in person to ask my status of FP.

Any alternative advice would be helpful.
Thanks
-uNeverKnow

Last edited by a moderator:
uNeverKnow said:
Total Range was 199 cases. off which about 20 or so are I485. However I did get locked after approx 155~160 hits.

Don't forget that if you also check your case status from that IP, those checks count towards the total. And if you are doing this from work, then the entire sub-IP address for your company is treated as a single IP so other people doing scans / checks will count towards the total.

uNeverKnow said:
Off the 20 - I485 cases that got scanned - most of the status is "Resumed/FP recvd", 3 Transferred V. few at "Received" and just OUR 2 CASES at MISC. which was for our last successful address change request.

Since Most statuses are at "Resumed/FP recvd" before and after our #'s - ours is still not changed to "Resumed/FP recvd" even after its been 10 weeks now since we did are FP.

Is there something you feel that you might want to suggest to me. I was wondering to Visit the INS Support center (where I did my FP) in person to ask my status of FP.

This is a fairly typical result for that date at this time. Also, it's not uncommon for people's status to not get updated after doing FP (there have been several reports of cases where the status *never* changed right up to and including the I-485 approval).

Also, I'm guessing that the Misc status is for a "we responded to your request..." message because you changed address or you (or your lawyer) made some kind of inquiry? Is it possible that the "FP recvd" message was actually there at some point before the "Misc" message replaced it?

Either way, while it would be nice to see the "FP recvd" message, I wouldn't worry at this point. Did you check that your name check is done?

BTW, in case you didn't already know this, nemessis is scanning 09/01/03 cases (http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=987047#post987047) which might be useful to you for getting an idea of progress with cases just before yours. I'm also scanning 08/25/03 cases on a regular basis (at least once a week).

ETA

Thanks ETA. for all and esp the info on nemessis and also abt Name Check - with which I did send email for it but still waiting a reply (it takes a month then again its a black hole in outer space) - I guess I shall use the Fax Option.
-Thanks anyways and always....dude!
-uNeverKnow

ETA-GC said:
Don't forget that if you also check your case status from ..... checks will count towards the total.

This is a fairly typical ...... of progress with cases just before yours. I'm also scanning 08/25/03 cases on a regular basis (at least once a week).

ETA

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for HMD (I-140 ND: 07/07/03 I-485 ND: 10/02/03 AD: 12/03/04).

ETA

Pl. add my details to the tracker

Pl. add my details to the tracker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB3 - Delaware/Vermont
I1485 Receipt Dt. 12/3/2003
I140 Approved Dt. 4/12/2004
EAD Approved Dt. 5/4/2004
FP 11/18/2004
I485 Approval ???????????!!!

Thanks,
RK

Name Check from FBI?

For name check, I dial 202 324 2399, As per their recording message I need to send an e-mail only.

I have sended e-mails 2 different times to 'fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov'. One month is over. But no Reply.

Any body have any idea? :confused:

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for kdanishi (ND: 07/28/03 AD: 12/03/04). Need one more approval to push us to 30% :).

Changed nyte_crawler's NOID to RFE.

Added error checks for invalid times (e.g. negative AP time, formula for checking I-485 time cleared etc.).

ETA

Folks,
Please update my info if you have it in the tracker... my case (along with my spouse and child) just got transferred to local office...:-(((
Thanks!

I-485 approval update

Today I recd the approval notice by postal mail......what a relief after all thoses confusing updates to my case status.....not able to schedule Infopass appointment (for VA).....will update after stamping

Thanks for updating my info. Do I need to wait till I get the approval notice to make an appointment, do we need to take two info passes or one is enough.

I-485 Approved !!!

Hi ALL,

Happy to share with you all - I just checked the online status ... says approved for myself and spouce. For my kid, it says "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system" - but the earlier status was "Received" until 3/4 days back). Hope, this is just a system error and will be rectified soon.

Hi ETA-GC !! Thanks for your great efforts.
Please add my details into the tracker for the benefit of all :

NickName : Hopes2003
Category : EB2 - PA

I-140 (Non-concurrent) : RD:09/05/2002, AD: 06/16/2003

I-485 (Not concurrent, Applied after approval of I-140) Details :

RD : 07/14/2003
ND : 07/29/2003
FP : 09/13/2004
AD : 12/01/2004

Thanks and Best wishes to ALL !!

I-485 Approved !!! - Continued ...

Apologies ...

Forgot to mention that - We have not received any RFEs/Queries.

Thanks.

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for indian12 (ND: 09/17/03 AD: 12/03/04).

We now have 30% of all 2003 cases processed (most of those approvals -- only 1.6% are transfers so far) :eek:!

ETA

Received RFE

USCIS mailed RFE on my case on Dec 2nd 2004.

I485 ND 07/25/03
FP : 10/07/04 (Newark)
LUD: 11/18 and 11/23/04
Spouse's LUD Changes: 11/18/04

Somebody please update the spreadsheet. I am not able to. thanks

PeterDatte said:
USCIS mailed RFE on my case on Dec 2nd 2004.

I485 ND 07/25/03
FP : 10/07/04 (Newark)
LUD: 11/18 and 11/23/04
Spouse's LUD Changes: 11/18/04

Somebody please update the spreadsheet. I am not able to. thanks

Hi PeterDatte.

Is this you in the spreadsheet: Peter EB3 07/11/03 07/25/03 02/27/04 02/28/04

in which case did you mean that your I-140 ND is 07/25/03 ('cos according to the tracker you filed separately and your I-485 ND is 02/28/04).

I'll assume that this is the case and add the RFE info but let me know if that's not right.

ETA

Tracker Updated

Added RFE info for PeterDatte (name in tracker changed to this from Peter), I-140 ND: 07/25/03 I-485 ND: 02/28/04 RFE: 12/02/04).

Added entry at top of spreadsheet to show # cases, % complete and cleaned up the formatting somewhat.

ETA