140 tracker for EB2 , premium processsing

Approved

Hi Guys

Good news on my side too. Filed 140 PP on 29th Sep & then got RFE , replied back & finally approved on 10/23/06.

PD - 05/2003
CA

I hope the next visa bulletin brings good news for all of us

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Was your RFE about A2P (Ability to pay)? How long did U take to reply to RFE and how long after your reply you got the approval?
Thanks,
frog
GCcomesoon said:
Hi Guys

Good news on my side too. Filed 140 PP on 29th Sep & then got RFE , replied back & finally approved on 10/23/06.

PD - 05/2003
CA

I hope the next visa bulletin brings good news for all of us

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Details

eefrog said:
Was your RFE about A2P (Ability to pay)? How long did U take to reply to RFE and how long after your reply you got the approval?
Thanks,
frog

My RFE was not for A2P, It was for my experience which made no sense so we replied back in 2 days & the approval came in 2 days after that

Thanks
GCcomesoon

i upgraded my applocation to PP on 10/19 and text was also changed on 10/19. no progess after that and i believe today is the 12th days. is anyone else in same boat???

I-140 Pp

I had applied I-140 in premium processing.

Last week, i got 3 emails that USCIS needed additional information. My lawyer took care of it.

Today i got 3 emails with the following information.

On October 30, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean - I will have to wait for written decision and not the online decision? What will happen if they have any other question on the case now? Do they still issue RFE or they will just reject the application in case they have additional questions?

Nice folks,
What is an LUD? Is it possible to file I-140 premium and I-485 concurrently if PD is current? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved

Hi All,
My I-140 is approved today. I applied in PP on Oct 19th and it got approved today with 5 emails from USCIS.

For all the people who are thinking whether to conver to PP or not, i would say "just go it". Money really talks.. It's money well spent.

Congratuations! BTW, could you provide more details of your case? When did you submit your application? Which service center? What about the RFE? Is it about A2P (Ability to pay)?

sub077 said:
Hi All,
My I-140 is approved today. I applied in PP on Oct 19th and it got approved today with 5 emails from USCIS.

For all the people who are thinking whether to conver to PP or not, i would say "just go it". Money really talks.. It's money well spent.

My case was applied in PP on 10/19. I got email that they needed additional information last week, and my lawyer took care of it (I don't know what exactly they needed). And yesterday i got 5 emails with approval.

jack_xie said:
Congratuations! BTW, could you provide more details of your case? When did you submit your application? Which service center? What about the RFE? Is it about A2P (Ability to pay)?

Thanks! Was your case upgraded to PP on 10/19? Or was it applied in PP originally on 10/19?

sub077 said:
My case was applied in PP on 10/19. I got email that they needed additional information last week, and my lawyer took care of it (I don't know what exactly they needed). And yesterday i got 5 emails with approval.

Congratulations

Congratulations! Even with a RFE I think you got approval in 15 calendar days. That is pretty good.

Good Luck with I-485
sub077 said:
Hi All,

Direct PP

From his previous mails, it looks like he directly applied in PP on 10/19.

jack_xie said:
Thanks! Was your case upgraded to PP on 10/19? Or was it applied in PP originally on 10/19?

Upgraded PP

According to our communication, he applied regularly first and then upgraded the case on 10/19.
mdgc2001 said:
From his previous mails, it looks like he directly applied in PP on 10/19.

I-140 got Denied in PP

my I-140 was denied yesterday through PP. it was denied based on RFE documents . in Labor its had said equired field of education Comupter science, however my degree is in Business Studies.
back to square one now. filling perm again.

Appeal?

Sorry to hear that Goodfella . So your denial is not based on the 3 yr degree. Are you going to apeal?
Was your RFE also baded on the major field of study? not sure why but i was under the impression that ur RFE was on the three year degree.

HunnyZee said:
Sorry to hear that Goodfella . So your denial is not based on the 3 yr degree. Are you going to apeal?
Was your RFE also baded on the major field of study? not sure why but i was under the impression that ur RFE was on the three year degree.
actually my RFE was not about 3 years degree but the major field of study, also they had cast doubts that i don't have 60 months experience (thanks to my lawyer).
no i am not going to appeal , i have actually left that company now and new company is sponsoring me. my lawyer will file new perm with right wordings in Labor.

My I-140 got denied based on edu issues in eb3 proffisional?
Is it possiable to refile in Eb3 skilled worker in PP? Please advice me.

Details as bellow....

My education

AMIE in Engineering from Institution of Engineers.
3 Year Diploma in engineering

ETA part A requires

In column 14 as bellow
Box - College degree required: Bachelor Science
Box - Major filed of study: Science/Computer Science/Engineering *

In column 15 as bellow
* (or equivalent)

-------------------------
Employer/Attorney stateing like bellow But NOT IN ETA

The asterisk part means that we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or we will accept the equivalent of that degree. Meaning a four year degree is not necessary. If your education has been evaluated to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of those subjects, that is also ok.

-------------------------------

Please give me your openion.

Thanks,
S

Any updates?

Hi Jack_xie,

Do you have any updates about your I-140? Did you get the receipt notice?

Keep us posted.

Thanks

jack_xie said:
According to our communication, he applied regularly first and then upgraded the case on 10/19.

getting RFE

11/8 got RFE: need evidence for the merge and company's financial statements. Getting frustrated although the lawyer is working at it.

mdgc2001 said:
Hi Jack_xie,

Do you have any updates about your I-140? Did you get the receipt notice?

Keep us posted.

Thanks

Don't worry

I think once the lawyer answers this query and submits the documents they requested, you should receive an approval immediately. This one seems like a regular query. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So just follow up with the lawyer and make sure you review his answer before he submits it.

Keep us posted.

Good Luck!

jack_xie said:
11/8 got RFE: need evidence for the merge and company's financial statements. Getting frustrated although the lawyer is working at it.