140 tracker for EB2 , premium processsing

trouble?

But the issue is that my company doesn't want to give the financial documents to my lawyer. The company CFO claimed that the financial statement or tax return is too secret because of private-owned company. In stead, give us the Dun & Bradstreet report of the company, similar to the personal credit report. Does anybody have the similar experience and know whether it works or not for that RFE?

mdgc2001 said:
I think once the lawyer answers this query and submits the documents they requested, you should receive an approval immediately. This one seems like a regular query. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So just follow up with the lawyer and make sure you review his answer before he submits it.

Keep us posted.

Good Luck!

Approval

My I-140 is approved today. Its filed under EB-2. Got the automated e-mail from the system today.

I-140 RD: Nov 8th,2006, Nebraska Service Center
Approval Date: Nov 14th, 2006

Priority Date: April 2002. Labor filed from Maryland.

I-485 Applied concurrently.

Try this

For I-140 approval, they need the financial documents as far as I know. Try to ask them to give you those sealed (confidential). So only USCIS is going to open it. Or they can mail directly to USCIS along with a copy of your I-140 receipt notice.

So you can ask your lawyer to prepare an answer to RFE and hand-over the answer to your company. and the CFO can then attach the financial stmt to it and mail it directly to USCIS.

Let me know how that works.

jack_xie said:
But the issue is that my company doesn't want to give the financial documents to my lawyer. The company CFO claimed that the financial statement or tax return is too secret because of private-owned company. In stead, give us the Dun & Bradstreet report of the company, similar to the personal credit report. Does anybody have the similar experience and know whether it works or not for that RFE?

Processing Times

Hi Everyone,
Just to share - we filed using PP and responded to RFE (regarding experience) on Nov 10. I recieved the following email today:

"On November 14, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message."

I saw from the posts that one other person received this cryptic message before - I mean who on earth writes these things?! There isn't even a maximum stated in the message.

Given that we did PP does this mean that they have 15 days from the receipt date of this email to respond with their decision OR is it the 60 days like they stated on the phone when I called in? I'm confused. :confused:

15 days

Hi Perma,

I think the maxium stated time for any type of Premium Processing is 15 calendar days. In your case since everything else is already completed their decision (which I believe is approval) is going to be issued in few days. In other words it is not going to take another 15 days from Nov 14th.

You will hear from them very soon. Keep us posted.

Don't call them. The people who talk to you on the phone may not completely know and its definitely not 60 days.

Good Luck.

Perma said:
Hi Everyone,
Just to share - we filed using PP and responded to RFE (regarding experience) on Nov 10. I recieved the following email today:

"On November 14, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message."

I saw from the posts that one other person received this cryptic message before - I mean who on earth writes these things?! There isn't even a maximum stated in the message.

Given that we did PP does this mean that they have 15 days from the receipt date of this email to respond with their decision OR is it the 60 days like they stated on the phone when I called in? I'm confused. :confused:

Congratulations! My case has very low chance to be approved since no financial statement could be provided from my damned company. What a shame! Working there 5+ years and get nothing from them. How greedy .... ;)
mdgc2001 said:
My I-140 is approved today. Its filed under EB-2. Got the automated e-mail from the system today.

I-140 RD: Nov 8th,2006, Nebraska Service Center
Approval Date: Nov 14th, 2006

Priority Date: April 2002. Labor filed from Maryland.

I-485 Applied concurrently.

Try! don't give up

Thanks. I think you really need to fight with them. Talk to the company president or whoever is the highest in the company. You have to go personally meet that person or talk over the telephone and explain your situation.

Since you worked for 5+ years, I am sure they will do everything they can. Don't just talk to one person and lose hope. Try the best you can through other people.

I am sure they give the required documents soon. All the best!

You will get approval! Don't give up on them.

jack_xie said:
Congratulations! My case has very low chance to be approved since no financial statement could be provided from my damned company. What a shame! Working there 5+ years and get nothing from them. How greedy .... ;)

job title changed

Hi, all,

I just got out of the LC messy, and in the process to file I-140 & 485. I have one question:
In my LC application, the job title is "senior scientist" (none management position, required M.Sc. plus 3 yrs experiences), I got the LC approval. But two years ago, I got promotion to "principal scientist associate" with higher pay but my job responsibility is exactly the same. Will I have problem when I apply for I-140, should I use premium process or normal process so that I may have opportunity to reply should there be any issue. thanks for your reply.

I-140 Approved

mdgc2001 said:
Hi Perma,

I think the maxium stated time for any type of Premium Processing is 15 calendar days. In your case since everything else is already completed their decision (which I believe is approval) is going to be issued in few days. In other words it is not going to take another 15 days from Nov 14th.

You will hear from them very soon. Keep us posted.

Don't call them. The people who talk to you on the phone may not completely know and its definitely not 60 days.

Good Luck.

Just got an email from my lawyer - My I-140 was approved! Thank you all for your help. I had several issues with my case (company financials, former experience etc) but managed to make it. Don't give up too quickly. As they say here "it ain't over till it's over"

BTW - my lawyer informed me that the case while filed in Nebraska was transferred to Texas. Not sure why.

Great! Could you tell us whether you case was applied via Premium? Did you get the company financials from your company? Thanks.

Perma said:
Just got an email from my lawyer - My I-140 was approved! Thank you all for your help. I had several issues with my case (company financials, former experience etc) but managed to make it. Don't give up too quickly. As they say here "it ain't over till it's over"

BTW - my lawyer informed me that the case while filed in Nebraska was transferred to Texas. Not sure why.

Applied i-140 on sept 25th, upgraded to PP on Nov 7th, EB2, Masters+4
Got RFE on Nov 14th for Experience and company Financials,

Now I have gotten all my reference letters in order so hopefully that will take care of the experience part, but I am having trouble with the company financial info.

I have w-2's from the past 4+ years indicating that my company has been paying me higher than the pro-offered wage, my company employs 100+ people, Do I still need the company's Financial statment?

(My company is reluctant to give out the info because they've been losing money)

I am so worried about this, do u guys think I have a chance without the company's Financial statement?

PD July 2003
LC: EB2 RIR, florida, Philly BPC approval Sept 06.
i-140, i-485 concurrent filing Sept 25'06

I-140 approved in Premium Processing in one week

Details:
I-140 regular processing RD: June 28, 2006
Requested upgrade to premium processing: Nov 14, 2006
Notified of approval by attorney: Nov 21, 2006

Guys I need advice?

my PD is Sep 02, the PD as of November 06 is Aug 02

my I-140 is Aug 06 and the current processing date for NSC is May 06.. NSC is really slow on processing.. i doubt that it will approve 2 to 3 months or ahead of my PD..

Is it advisable to re-apply my I-140 thru premium processing???

Is it true that I-140 will be no more backlog within 6 months??

how long to get a receipt notice?

I-140 mailed out on nov. 17. Nothing updated by now. Doesn't even know whether they receive it or not. how long for your guy's to get a receipt number?

Thanks!

what is the critical thing about i-140 approval?

What does matter the most? company financial situation or person's salary. my situation is current salary is $400 lower then the official wage, and will increase salary jan. 2007. But the company's finance last year was not good (lost money, but didn't lay off anyone).
Will that matter a lot?

Thanks!

May definitely help if you contact them. Mine was sent on the 9th of November by express mail. They got it on the 13th, but claim that they received it on the 20th. My attorney did not get the receipt notice either. She mailed them on the 21st and the case was approved on the 27th.

dansworth said:
I-140 mailed out on nov. 17. Nothing updated by now. Doesn't even know whether they receive it or not. how long for your guy's to get a receipt number?

Thanks!

Took the advice from here. Scarified a LCD TV for the premium process.
Mail sent on 11/17.
Recvieved the ticket 3 days later (RD: 11/21/06).
Approved today (AD:11/29/06).
Total processing date minus Thanksgiving holiday=4 days. NSC. EB2.

Money talks. I kick myself not doing this sooner.
Good luck to you all and be patient.

:D

What is your educational backgroud like 3 year or 4 degree or US masters etc..?

longneck said:
Took the advice from here. Scarified a LCD TV for the premium process.
Mail sent on 11/17.
Recvieved the ticket 3 days later (RD: 11/21/06).
Approved today (AD:11/29/06).
Total processing date minus Thanksgiving holiday=4 days. NSC. EB2.

Money talks. I kick myself not doing this sooner.
Good luck to you all and be patient.

:D

LaborCleared said:
What is your educational backgroud like 3 year or 4 degree or US masters etc..?

Good one but long story. I have a BS from US uni., good for EB3 only. Lawyer told me that the waiting is going to be long. But, I do have more than 5 years of related working experience in the same field. That qualifies my qualification to equivalent of a master degree. Hence, lawyer bumps my case up to EB2, sure, with a risk of RFE. My lawyer did a great job in preparing and presenting the case. A lot of paper work to prove and support the claim. When the case got approved without RFE, all the troubles and risks pay off. :cool:

(Funny thing was I never met my lawyer in person in the enitre process. All communication was done through email, phone and Fedex. I wonder if that is true for most people?)

Buying a house - location location location.
Applying your GC - lawyer lawyer lawyer.