140 tracker for EB2 , premium processsing

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Lets make this thread for tracking 140 cases in EB2 category, filed with premuim processing.I'm in process of filing my case thru the attorney in next few days.Anyone filed yesterday ?

Please give your inputs

Thanks
GCcomesoon

I140 Approved

I have filed on 13th Sep, it is approved on 26th Sep In EB2( 203(b)(2)).

My Receipt number start with SRC.

Thanks

I-140/485 premium EB2 concurrent filing

HI

I will file I-140/485 premium/EB2/concurrent filing through my attorney in 1 to 2 weeks.

Good luck!

FederalWay

settling_withgc said:
I am filing through my attorney tomorrow. EB-2.
Rushing due to developments at my end.

My PP fee got received today. Let's see how long it takes to hear from them.

I-140 Premium Processing

I have already filed my I-140(EB2) on July 12. Can I upgrade it to premium processing . I was under the impression that Premium processing is only for Eb3. How much it would cost me to upgrade it to premium processing..Can someone please clarify.

Please check this URL
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eb3140.html

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
pabhski said:
I have already filed my I-140(EB2) on July 12. Can I upgrade it to premium processing . I was under the impression that Premium processing is only for Eb3. How much it would cost me to upgrade it to premium processing..Can someone please clarify.

Thanks!!

Premium processing was expanded on 09/25/06 to accept EB1 and EB2 petitions. The fee for premium processing is $1000, you are promised an answer (approval or RFE) in 15 days or you get your money back. At current processing rates you should have to wait around 2 months to see your case approved.

bartolo5 said:
Premium processing was expanded on 09/25/06 to accept EB1 and EB2 petitions. The fee for premium processing is $1000, you are promised an answer (approval or RFE) in 15 days or you get your money back. At current processing rates you should have to wait around 2 months to see your case approved.

Hi ,
Thank you very much. Can you please tell me how to upgrade to premium processing..

thanks

pabhski said:
Hi ,
Thank you very much. Can you please tell me how to upgrade to premium processing..

thanks

Please check the USCIS website here:
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm

In short, you have to submit form I-907 and a copy of your I-140 receipt notice plus the payment of $1000 to the USCIS. It's important to note that only your company or the lawyer can sign this form, due to the fact that you are just the beneficiary and not the petitioner (your company).

bartolo5 said:
Please check the USCIS website here:
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm

In short, you have to submit form I-907 and a copy of your I-140 receipt notice plus the payment of $1000 to the USCIS. It's important to note that only your company or the lawyer can sign this form, due to the fact that you are just the beneficiary and not the petitioner (your company).

Thanks a lot and good luck to you.

Is it worth paying $1000 for the premium processing? Here is my signature:
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

bobeanu11 said:
Is it worth paying $1000 for the premium processing? Here is my signature:
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

Where is your I-140 filed, does it start with LIN--?

I am upgrading my I 140 to PP today. Hopefully I will get an answer. It was filed on Sept 15th. Eb2.
Jadoo85

NJ31may02 said:
My I-140 was filed on 09/19/06. I am also planning to go Premium.

I see you already have your receipt #. Did you actually receive it or you found out the number throught the checks? Thank you.

Experts ...

Please advice/comment on Masters or EQUIVALENT Word for Premioum process.

For EB3:
If Minimum Education requirement in Labor: Bachelors or Equivalent
NSC stating Equivalent means ONLY “An equivalent foreign degree” stand alone - as per 140 form definition in EB3.

For EB2:
If Minimum Education requirement Labor: Masters or Equivalent
Then what is the meaning of Equivalent in Eb2?? 140 form defining many ways for Eb2 as bellow

Details in I-140 form while selecting EB category

EB2 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a member of the professions with an advanced degree or a person with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence), or a request for a waiver of a job offer because the employment is deemed to be in the national interest, with documentation provided to show that the beneficiary's presence in the United States would be in the national interest; and either:

An official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or an equivalent foreign degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or an equivalent foreign degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least five years of progressive post- baccalaureate experience in the specialty; or
At least three of the following:

1)An official academic record showing that the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from an institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional
ability;

2) Letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation for which he or she is being sought;

3)A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;

4)Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary, or other remuneration for services, which demonstrates exceptional ability;

5) Evidence of membership in professional associations;

Evidence of recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, governmental entities, or professional or business organizations.

EB3 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a professional must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence);
Evidence that the alien holds a U.S. baccalaureate degree or equivalent foreign degree; and
Evidence that a baccalaureate degree is required for entry into the occupation.

So what you are saying is that approved LC and Masters Degree from foreign university + equivalency to a masters in the US would be sufficient to qualify for EB2?

pabhski said:
Where is your I-140 filed, does it start with LIN--?
yes it is LIN06166*****. I really don't know what to do. Should I wait longer or just go ahead and ungrade to premium?
Thx

bobeanu11 said:
yes it is LIN06166*****. I really don't know what to do. Should I wait longer or just go ahead and ungrade to premium?
Thx

Do you have any reason to rush things? are you running out of time for something?

My Lawyer mailed I-140 PP on Sept 15, and I haven't hear anything back from him, can anyone tell how long it take to get the Receipt #

Thanks and appreciate reply.