140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

hi hary are u expecting an august interview also? check your private message, it has my email addres

Pls Advise me I-485 or CP??? which better option

I think the processing time for CP(final GC) from I-140 approval taking any where between 5-6 months. Iam still in delima to go for CP or I-485.
My I-140 Approved on 3rd june\'02.
Please advise me which is the better option CP or I-485 with present market situation. My wife is in india, if go for I-485 she can work here and i could change the job after 6 months.. But if i go for CP???

Do you guys think NVC call center is an off-shore center

Everytime I talk its a voice of non American. SO far I must have talekd to at least 50 times in past few months.

White Rose : How did you get the info that your case was received at Chennai

consulate on 06/10/2002 ? Did you send an email to Chennai Consualte ?
Publishing info in consulate website will take more time.I was told that,when aksed Chennai consulate will give us the interview date info by email. Around what time we can expect such kind of info ? Do you have some input? Otherwise , are there any CPers who can through some light on this question...?
Thank you,
Pujpran

Pk3 related queries.. please someone reply..

Hello Gurus:

I have some questions as follows:

1. Can I download the Pkt3 and start filling it right away and send it (downloaded) when I receive the originals?

2. Currently we\'re living in India so I\'ll put my present address in Item# 11, right?

3. My son is US citizen, should I have to put his name in Item#13 in form 230-I? Or anywhere else, where it is asked?

4. My wife\'ll join me later. Obviously I\'ll put her name in 14B. But how she\'ll get the green card later? And should I have to pay the fees for both of us at this time or only mine.

5. I heard that since I\'m under EB, don\'t have to fill 864 form and need 134 or something, is that right?

6. And lastly, do I need to send any kind of document or copies to NVC along with the completed Pkt3.

I guess, it\'s enough for a day.

Regards.

- Luit

sat mat when was your review done by NVC? Case number from NVC is what you need when you call chenna

can you update info on cptracker.com?

Thank you White Rose for your info. I will also send email to Chennai consulate .

Do you have list of people from our CPers list who may have interviews in August. Just want to pool up the info so that we can exchange the info.
Thank you,
Pujpran

pujpran, my case also sent to chennai on 06/04/2002 & my consulate is

also chennai. I hope both of us will get interview around same time, keep in touch.
1) you are right I am also expecting August Interview.
3) I called chennai consulate, according to them everything is going on normal schedule. I am not expecting any delays in IV interviews.
4) PCC I am getting both - from indian consulate in USA & local PCC to be in the safe side & to avoid last minute hassels.

Friends, I started a new thread for the guys expecting August Interview at Chennai

Please post you details there.

pujpran "***Likely*** August 2002 Interviews Tracker - Chennai Consulate" 6/16/02 1:05pm

Thanks

WhiteRose.

Hello watchTSC or others..

Pls let me know, what forms do i need have for the INTERVIEW, other than listed below... ( i do have the SRIFX list) just in case if i missed something

1) bank statements
2) pay-stubs
3) birth-certs
4) police certs
5) marriage certs

1) passport
2) H1 papers
3) company letter
4) experience letters

1) college transcripts, degree certs

what forms do we need to get from IRS... how do we get that...

--thanks

you are right gc1seeker

When you look at the tracker it looks like the cases which are sent by NVC as of the 15th of the month will be scheduled for two months later (i.e., those sent by may15th have been scheduled in July). Are you sure that they send it electronically to chennai also? I thought they send only to aplha one consulates(ie those which they schedule interviews for like montreal, sydney)

Case reached NVC in June and review completed

Did anyone\'s case reached NVC in June and review completed, please post. Let\'s keep this thread going.
My case reached NVC on June 4th, review not yet done.

No Title

hi, see my answers below.

1. Can I download the Pkt3 and start filling it right away and send it (downloaded) when I receive the originals?

>> yes. this is something that most of us do here. that way, you will get nough time to clarify things with the attorney ( if one\'s involved) or discuss thigns here.

2. Currently we\'re living in India so I\'ll put my present address in Item# 11, right?

>> hmm I would assume so.

3. My son is US citizen, should I have to put his name in Item#13 in form 230-I? Or anywhere else, where it is asked?

>> please confirm this with yoru attoney. also have the US passportof your son ready for later use.

4. My wife\'ll join me later. Obviously I\'ll put her name in 14B. But how she\'ll get the green card later? And should I have to pay the fees for both of us at this time or only mine.

>> I think this is the follow-to-join category? please confirm.

5. I heard that since I\'m under EB, don\'t have to fill 864 form and need 134 or something, is that right?

6. And lastly, do I need to send any kind of document or copies to NVC along with the completed Pkt3.

>> from my experience sending it from US, no. My attorney only sent the barcoded sheet and a form in which I reaffirmed my choice of counsel so to say.

hth

case received by NVC from StLouis..6-8wks to process ?

Gurus..
Mailed P3 to StLouis - May 13
Case recieved by NVC - Jun 3
operator says it will take about 6-8wks to process and send the application to Madras.
any similar statements to you guys ?
please let me know..
thanks!
Maruthi