140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

WhiteRose

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Please post your details and let us track each others progress & issues here.

If you want to refer previous postings, here is the link for Part4 discussions.
targetgc "140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Part4" 5/17/02 8:36pm

Thanks

WhiteRose

My status..

NVC Review of Pkt3 is completed on 5/30/02, I will calling chennai today to find status whether they received pkt3 or not.

PCC for my wife

Hi,
My I-140 (CP) is approved and received the hard copy on 06/03/02.
I need a help . My wife staying in india since from OCT-2001.
Can i get the PCC from Indian consulate New York for my wife or she should get it from India.
What is processing time to get P3 from NVC.
Thanks in advance.

No, you cannot ...

to get PCC from Indian consulate, they need passport of the person, and since your wife is in India, you can get PCC from local police station. for processing time look at cptracker.com

I thought NVC takes another 7 days to send P3 to consulate after review. Than it takes about 7-10 da

Can anyone post or let me know where I can find a format for the letter that we need to send to NVC

watchTSC, you are right, I have to find some other info also mean while I

will ask about status. Thanks for updating me.

No Title

One more thing... A lot of people have reported that the consulate shows a RD of say, 5/20 when the NVC says they reviewed the case on 5/17 and sent on 5/25 (hypothetical dates).

This indicates that the NVC also sends some kind of electronic data to the consulate. It may be worthwhile for whiterose to ask about his case to that we can see if this is true.

How many days after its creation your lawyer received p3?

Hi, All,
Your experiences have guided me a lot. I called the operator and was told my package was created yesterday (06/03)and she said it take about 2-4 weeks to reach out. I know it wouldn\'t be that long. Wanted to draw on your experiences again to see on average HOW MANY DAYS after the creation your lawyer/you received the package.

electronic

Moulin you are right about consulate getting additional information, apart from P3. In my case I sent my P3 to Sydney in May. One of the communications from the Sydney consulate was dated prior to my P3 reaching there. In my case the consulate asked me to get PCC from India as well.
It would thus seem that NVC sends an electronic file copy prior to sending P3 to the consulate.

They usually send it out within a couple of days after creating P3...

Add in the time for the snail mail, and you should receive it within 7-10 days.

How can you check NVC recieve the I-140 from NSC.

How can you check NVC recieve the I-140 from NSC.
hi jonnals, can you send to me the letter format to my emailid "rameshtala@yahoo.com".
Thankyou

NVC review complete

My review has been completed by NVC as of today 06/04. NVC received my case on 05/24. Rest of my case details are on the cptracker under "malgudi-days".

These NVC folks are really keeping up to their consistency at least for now. They have again achieved the deadline of 30-34 days from the day you send back your PK3 to STL.

My consulate is Chennai.

How long is an I-140 approved for CP is valid

I have an I-485 pending for few months.I have a second I-140 approved for CP and I am planning to continue with same employer for couple years.my question is - how long is I-140 approved for CP is valid if I do not do anything about it.

watchTSC or anyone...

P3 sent 5/10 through USPS exp. RD at Stl.5/11. Yet cashier\'s cheque has not been encashed. Any one exper. the same delay? Any idea what to do? My lawyer is going to send one ltr 2mrw. Is this due to my lawyer sent DS2001? Share any info.

similar to me

i sent p3 on 5/16, received on 5/17 still check not cashed. i sent ds2001 also along with the package