P3 -received 6/3/02 and sent to St.L on 6/4/02

hi all,

here\'s my info,

I140 AD: 02/13/02
I140 received at NVC 05/06/02
Reconfirmation letter Req on: 05/14/02
received reconfirmation letter on: 05/22/02
packet3 sent to lawyer on: 05/28/02.

and to all other friends here, please post your info so that i can update the spreadsheet.

why dont we maintain this info on cptracker.com instead of creating one more spreadsheet?

I agree... we already have a very good website to maintain all this information

Just go to cptracker.com. I think most of the people posting messages to this forum already have their information in cptracker

No Title

second that (or third it).. cptracker rocks.. we dont need more spreadsheets.. cptracker can be sorted in anyway you want and gives a very good window. all of our data is there.

P3 reached NVC yesterday

received Packet3 on 14th may
Sent packet3 to STL on 15th may
STL received packet3 on 16th may
NVC received on June 4th
Operater said it will take 4 to 6 weeks for review

rekhak - Thanks for sharing...

Lets keep posted. Mine is Bombay Cns. Yours also the same? Have you sent Cashier\'s chk or MO?

WhiteRose, did you checked your status???

I\'m thinking to call/email consulate on monday, by then they should have my case with them. How about you????

My lawyer sent the money order

So, do not have that info, tried to get that from her but she said she does not have the copy.
Sorry.

svj, I came to know my case is sent to chennai yesterday from NVC.

I will also call on monday.

Moulin & brb, nice information guys regarding electronic mail. I will confirm you on monday.

No Title

August 9th ? Or May 9th ? If May 9th, give it a few more days, maybe all of next week. So far ALL cases have beeb received, albeit some a little delayed. So wait a little more and then you can think about sending in a duplicate P3.

still waiting ..

HI

I sent my Pkt 3 to StL on Aug 9th. NVC hasn\'t received my case yet.
I don\'t know why StL is taking so much time. Can I do anything to find out the status? Anybody else in same boat?

desigult

What is subject to srutiny at the Interview

I have questions regarding P3 DS-230 Part-I vs P4 DS230 Part-II and interview , since I feel interview is more important at that point once reviewed at NVC, once P3 is reveived at NVC they send it to the Consulate then
Q1)what does the Consulate review before sending the P4 and what is more critical for the interview since Educational Certs etcs are not one of the docs they ask for in the list, but are additional docs I guess.
Q2) Could they ask for any proof for DS230 Part-I to support all facts in all the sections including Edu from Elementary or High School level, but more fundamentally is it more critical at this point since we have gone through the whole process in Labor and I-140 before reaching this far to the interview.

What is subject to srutiny at the Interview

I have questions regarding P3 DS-230 Part-I vs P4 DS230 Part-II and interview , since I feel interview is more important at that point once reviewed at NVC, once P3 is reveived at NVC they send it to the Consulate then
Q1)what does the Consulate review before sending the P4 and what is more critical for the interview since Educational Certs etcs are not one of the docs they ask for in the list, but are additional docs I guess.
Q2) Could they ask for any proof for DS230 Part-I to support all facts in all the sections including Edu from Elementary or High School level, but more fundamentally is it more critical at this point since we have gone through the whole process in Labor and I-140 before reaching this far to the interview.

Reconfirmation letter format

Any one can send me reconfirmation letter format to my emailid
"rameshtala@yahoo.com\'.
How can i check the I-140 received by NVC from NSC.
Thankyou in advance