140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

tahnsk svj.Mumbai schedules cases that are recieved till month ennd but looks liike Chennai\'s cut o

Thats why I hope I don\'t miss august !

I do not think it matters. For me we have left the city itself.

It is the requirement of Indian Govt. to update new address in passport through consulate but as far as US Consulate is concerned it does not matter.

No Title

My p3 was reviewed by the NVC. It was approved.

For whatever its worth and for whomever it matters, in Educational Institutes, I had listed only ONE, BE from 19xx-19xx.. No elementary schools, no primary, no pre-primary, no high schools.

i think watchtsc and as457 are next in line for nvc review nvc received before may 31, mine is 6/7 r

please post your NVC receive date when your review is complete

Hi Guys,

it will be helpful if guys could post the NVC receive date of your application when your NVC P3 review is complete.
thanks
Maruthi

No Title

it probably is too early for probable Sept. Why dont u just start a Part6 to this tracker. When the confirmed august starts, you can start a probable september.

Do we need PCC from Local Police Station?

I was under the impression that for Chennai Consulate, we do not require a PCC from Local Police Station, a PCC from Indian Embassy is fine. Did this change?

Also can anyone enlighten me on the PCC validity(time frame)???

anybody called the nvc recently to check case status of packet three review?

i called today and got the standard reply 6-8 weeks

I checked with NVC yesterday

My case reached NVC for review on 4th of this month, when I called them up yesterday he said it will take 6 to 8 weeks from 4th June.