140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Called NVC now, standard 6-8 weeks reply

P3 reached NVC 6/10
review not yet done.

It is really disgusting.

hopefully

sometime this week.. they got mine 6/3, so it\'s confusing to see all mid-june\'s getting done in normal time. my theory is that the guy who took the bunch from that week went on vacation. hopefully s/he will not take too much on july4-week and finish some off..

had it proceeded as normal we all would hve gotten to consulate by now. anyway..

Packet IV update

My Case was forwarded to NWD on 06/19/02.I sent a mail to them about interview date...Got a mail today saying prob. in Sept.... NWD is slow like a snail :-( ....Will wait for the dates to be published... Is there anyone else in the same boat? indi

NVC Review completed

Just called the NVC and was pleasantly surprised! My case was reviewed on 6/28. NVC had rec\'d my case on 6/4. So, it was long overdue.

Hopefully WatchTSC and others from End of May/Early June, your case has been reviewed/or will be soon.

Good Luck,

gcOgc

Last edited by a moderator:
Review done today 7/1/02, exactly in one month.

It was received by NVC on 5/31.
What a shame on INS/State Dept. system. Any way we have to go through this once only.

Then standard answer we will send to consulate in 2-4 weeks. Hoping for September interview date.

I do not know why system is bringing up my name instead of WatchTsc.

WatchTSc

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!!

this is good news man. me 6/3, hopefully soon.. looks like (as per my little theory) the person who took those cases came bac, started, and forwarding them right away :) hope so!

manish_r you must be next to get review hopefully

i was rekhak on the previous board

hary, manish, ml have you called today, mine is still pending I called on Friday, will call wednesday

manish_r you must be next to get review hopefully

i was rekhak on the previous board hary, manish, ml have you called today, mine is still pending I called on Friday, will call wednesday

hopefully, rekhak/sanjna

thanks for the wishes, hopefully we will all get done this week, and hopefully all will get forwarded to consulate. God I soooo hope it was a guy who took all our cases going on vacation, coming back, and quickly finishing all of them and sending them off to consulate..

I too called on Friday, so planning to call on Tuesday or Wednesday, probably...

let\'s all keep our fingers crossed.

Re: hopefully, rekhak/sanjna

Manish,

I called today. I got the standard 6-8 weeks answer. The case has reached on 6/10

Originally posted by manish_r
thanks for the wishes, hopefully we will all get done this week, and hopefully all will get forwarded to consulate. God I soooo hope it was a guy who took all our cases going on vacation, coming back, and quickly finishing all of them and sending them off to consulate..

I too called on Friday, so planning to call on Tuesday or Wednesday, probably...

let\'s all keep our fingers crossed.

Re: hopefully, rekhak/sanjna

Manish, I called today. I got the standard 6-8 weeks answer. The case has reached on 6/10
Originally posted by manish_r thanks for the wishes, hopefully we will all get done this week, and hopefully all will get forwarded to consulate. God I soooo hope it was a guy who took all our cases going on vacation, coming back, and quickly finishing all of them and sending them off to consulate.. I too called on Friday, so planning to call on Tuesday or Wednesday, probably... let\'s all keep our fingers crossed.

looks like the operator doesnot know will it is actually reviewed..

I mean, even if you are almost the enxt to be reviewd, I think the operator doesnot know it till it\'s actually in the system?

ah, the theories of a hopeful. silly me :)

manish i am not sure if that theory is right

when my wife called on Friday, she said that she got the reply, we have received your forms, the check has been cashed and all the forms that we need are present. She said she usually used to get the standard reply, we have received packet three and is waiting review. I dont know if this reply means that the packet three was actually being reviewed. just hoping.

manish i am not sure if that theory is right

when my wife called on Friday, she said that she got the reply, we have received your forms, the check has been cashed and all the forms that we need are present. She said she usually used to get the standard reply, we have received packet three and is waiting review. I dont know if this reply means that the packet three was actually being reviewed. just hoping.

I could have been incorrect

now that you mention it, I too got that reply once in my last call (friday) - we got your forms, it\'s under review etc. I do not recollect anything about completeness..

oh well shall call tomorrow or day after I guess.

No Title

I had got the weirdest answer from the NVC operator the day before my review.. I called in the afternoon and the operator asked me if I had just called earlier in the morning. No !! She said that someone called and asked for my case to be reviewed and that now the status shows "Routed for Review". She did not have a record of who called and suggested it was my lawyer (yeah right.. in another 2 yrs).

Anyway, I called back again in the morning to make sure my case wasn\'t screwed up and lo and behold.. the review had been completed.