140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Moulin Rouge

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Please post your details and let us track each others progress & issues here.
If you want to refer previous postings, here is the link for Part 5 discussions.

140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

Thanks

Sampoorna

Vincent ... reconfirmation letter

Dude,
Do you mind what kind of reconfirmation letter u r sending and also what the format i.e what info. needs to be on the letter. ?

Also does the AVM tell that the case is waiting for reconfirm. letter ?

last but not least .. what address u r sending the letter to ? i.e attn. to specfic person/building ?

thansk in advance & good luck

my documents reached NVC yesterday.

My consulate is mumbai,looks like i may get september.

format is already there in the forum check it out in part 5

format of the reconfirmation letter and address is posted by RaviPK in part 5. just send it by fedex addressing the letter to NVC.

Moulin, I called NVC. They say it has not been sent to Chennai yet. Was reviewed on 06/11.

Is there anyone else waiting for case to be sent to Chennai ? I thought they send it on a weekly basis

Congrats Moulin!!!!

You can send email to consulate in couple of days to check whether they recd your e-case or not.

targetgc, may be you can try again ....

generally they sent cases on Wednesday, and since your review was completed last week, they might have sent it to Chennai. try it and get it. Best of luck

No Title

targetgc.. the operator i spoke to was confused.. she first told me that my case was completed today. i said it was completed last week. then she put me on hold for a minute and than said \'sorry.. i was looking at the wrong information.. yours was actually sent out today\' another funny thing i picked up was another AVM saying \'... has been sent..\'

Maybe they have some sort of internal AVM or maybe she was talking to a live person.. I just picked up these three words.

sent packet to ST.Louis on Jun/3rd/2002

sent packet to ST.Louis on Jun/3rd/2002
when should i call NVC, to confirm that they recd it from St.Louis. after 20 buisness days does that sound right ?

nvc reviewed case received there on 6/5

looks like nvc reviewed case received on 6/5 saguy on cptracker.com , lets hope we get some more reviews this week

nvc reviewed case received on 6/5 saguy at cptracker.com

anybody else who has called nvc recently? I called on monday and got standard message , takes 6-8 weeks after received there. was received on 6/7. We are still waiting for \'b\'watchtsc, as457 and bh \'b\' who had their cases received in May to get their review done, hopefully this week.

What\'s the packet 3 contains

Hi All,

Could anyone please tell me, what are the forms/documents Pkt3 contains(all of them)? And do I need to send those forms for my wife as well?

And how can I get the IRS form for last 3 years tax return? I\'m in India so how to approach?

Thanks.

Luit

Any ideas

Hello,

My Packet 3 got review finished two days back. When do you think I have chance for interview date.Also I was wondering if there is a way to call New Delhi Consulate or email them to see if they have received my case or inquire about interview dates.

Thanks

Jonnal, did NVC receive your Packet 3 yet? when did you send your packet 3 to st. louis? <eom>

&nbsp;