140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Re: To Saradao/Ravipk/Local Madras

Venkat,

Track my case in cptracker as 'Ammu'. Good luck..

Originally posted by Venkat CNV
Atlast, I could convince my lawyer without I-134 and she has sent the packet-3 to St.Louis on Oct4th. Also, can you let me know your cptracker ids so that I wud get some idea.

From your experience, any idea how long should I have to wait before Consulate gets my details?

Also, my case# starts with MDR. Does that mean it is chennai consulate?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Administrative Review in 9th week

CAN any body help here:

My case was received by NVC on 8/5/2002. I called them last week and the operator told me the following:

"Your case is under Administrative Review, You will be notified with further instructions"

It is almost 9 weeks. Can some body tell me what does this much delay means.

Re: Administrative Review in 9th week

sometime this whole process get stuck.. my case didn't reach NVC yet even after it is now 8 weeks since the checks were cashed...

Originally posted by abida
CAN any body help here:

My case was received by NVC on 8/5/2002. I called them last week and the operator told me the following:

"Your case is under Administrative Review, You will be notified with further instructions"

It is almost 9 weeks. Can some body tell me what does this much delay means.

Administrative review in 9th week

I agree that cases may stuck. but other cases that were received even after my case was received have got Interview dates. Is this a point to worry. They received my case from St. louis on 8/05/2002, they review the case on 08/23 and after that they are sitting on the case and saying It is under administrative review.

Is is the point to worry or it is normal thing for them.

Re: Administrative review in 9th week

keep calling them every week...

I agree that cases may stuck. but other cases that were received even after my case was received have got Interview dates. Is this a point to worry. They received my case from St. louis on 8/05/2002, they review the case on 08/23 and after that they are sitting on the case and saying It is under administrative review.

Is is the point to worry or it is normal thing for them.

newchennai,

if I keep them calling, do the maintain record of number of calls made to them. Does this matter.

RE:

no need to call everyday.. call once in a week..
for my case they said that they will look into it last week.. i am planning to call them on friday..

newchennai,

if I keep them calling, do the maintain record of number of calls made to them. Does this matter.

Entering this forum

:) Hi ALL,

My 140 got approved on 11/05/02. Who ever got their 140 approved and going for CP. pl use this thread and post all details regardiing new NVC process,PCC & everything before your case is sent to your consulate.

This will help us all in tracking cases( ascertaining time lags,delays) and be aware of new processes and procedures.

All the Best,