140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Rekhak, They said - Its in middle of the review, usually we take 6-8 weeks to review.

No Title

1. yes that is what you have to send back
2. regarding your wife, if you had included her in your i-140 then you will have to pay the money for her and send back the same applications for her too. if she is not included in the i-140 then you will have to do a follow to join at the consulate later

clarify with your lawyer

1 full week with no packet three reviews from nvc posted here or at cptracker.com

anybody knows why? the last review posted at cptracker.com is 6/14. Usually they review the packet three within two weeks of receiving there. Are they starting any new procedures? any input?

No Title

Guys

NVC received my case. When I call up their no. the automated system says that a information sheet has been sent out on May 22. my lawyer that he does not need to respond to this letter and says that the case number will be created when they send out the packet 3.
Is this true.

How can I find out when they create the case number or that they are awaiting for paperwork from my end, you know kinda a deadlock situation

I called the no 603 3340700.But i could not locate the option to speak to an operator.How do I get in touch with an operator

Thanks in advance

Noodles

Noodles..

The message that you get "an information sheet.." means that they need a reconfirmation letter.. You need to respond to either that letter or mail in a letter yourself. If the NVC does not hear back from you within 30 days, they will then go ahead and send out your packet 3.. But you just lose the 30 days.

Your case number has already been created before they sent the info. sheet. If you call them, you will find out the number.

In your case once you enter the INS or NVC case # in the AVM, it will say "an info sheet.." and will not connect you to an operator. You need to call the NVC (same num - 603 334 0700) and enter an invalid case or receipt number, say all zeros and hit 0 to connect you to a live operator.

So hit 2-2-3-2 262 (for BMB) 1 0000000000 1 0 for an operator !

HTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi moulin rouge

I sent my packet 3 to st louis on june 7th
can you please tell when can i expect my
interview.
thanks
gckod

not reviewed

received by NVC on 6/7. NOt reviewed. The operator said they received large volume of packet III.

check cashed on 6/21/02, P3 mailed to St.Louis --> 6/4/02

hi friends,

P3 received on 6/3/02
mailed P3 on 6/4/02 to St.Louis

check Cashed on 6/21/02, checked by calling the telephone number of the bank on the cashier\'s Check.

now waiting in line for my P3 to be sent to NVC.

NVC is quiet........

No packet three reviews that i have heard here or at cptracker.com for more than 11 days , last one was 6/14, hope they start processing this week, I called thursday with standard reply 6-8 weeks, received 6/7

local madras is your check or MO cashed?

when did u send your P3 to St.Louis, i guess you are the only one close to the date which i had sent my P3 (6/4/02).

have you called them recently watchtsc?

I dont know if they are planning any additional steps prior to review...because there have been no reviews at all since 6/14 or maybe the officer is on leave. they were doing it very promptly and were getting review done in around 5 weeks after you send it to st.louis. I hoppe now they dont start sticking to their word of doing it 6-8 weeks after they receive it. I am still hoping for september chennai interview if the review gets done by the end of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called on last Thursday.

Looks like now a days they keep track of our calls. So don\'t want to unnecessarly annoy them by calling daily.
Lets hope for the best.

Do we need to get Tax Receipts from IRS?

Do we need to get Tax Receipts from IRS? or W-2 & Copy of tax filing documents are eonough?

Dont lose heart. I think they will review yours by the end of this week. Lets hope for the best.