140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

no rekhak I have not called yet..

but debating whether to do that later this day. I worry too, like NVC has abandoned its steady ways and doing some kind of subjective ordering.. Plus the operators are much less willing to offer answers these days, as opposed to the reconf-letter times.

hmm. wonder if the guy who took all the early June cases went on vacation?

Average time??

What is the average gap of days between the 140 Approval date and the CP interview date in NEW DELHI consulate under the new process (St. Louis->NVC->Consulate)? I beleive Madras and Mumbai are a little faster to give an interview date.

Thanks guys.
BR

manishr you are right

I think either the guy who was doing reviews is on vacation or they are introducing some new administrative procedure (eg. security clearance, reconfirmation letter or some new stuff) prior to review

Called NVC again today

He said my case is still under review also said it takes 6 to 8 weeks. Told him some of the cases which reached NVC on 12th of june were reviewed, he said that is true but my case is still under review. Will try to call them next thursday.

out it this way..

see the reply navraj got..

I wonder what review they are doing. obviously they cannot call up my odl school and chech with my elementary school teacher!

cannot do anything but wait. this is an agency which doesnot have to answer to anyone, neither US citizens, nor us, except when they make blunders like INS does.

vacation seems to be the probably reason... who\'s to complain if that person takes off?

on the flip side, assuming that a big number of people do post here, and use cptracker, not many reviews seem to get done these days.

anyways.

Called NVC again today

He said my case is still under review also said it takes 6 to 8 weeks. Told him some of the cases which reached NVC on 12th of june were reviewed, he said that is true but my case is still under review. Will try to call them next thursday.

I did go to cptracker before I posted here and

only two records come up which were

a) In new process (i.e. whose 140 AD is in this year) and
b) Were from VSC and
c) Consulate was New Delhi.

That can\'t be true. There have to be more people then two on this board who meet all the criteria above.

I would appreciate if people can post their 140 AD and interview date if they are from VSC and consulate is New Delhi.

Thanks,
BR

How do I know my P3 has been recieved by NVC

I sent my P3 to St Louis on 5/24, still the voice system on NVC says
there are no operators available. Is the voice mail updated after
they recieve it or should I get in touch with the operator directly

p3 is under reviewed

called on June 25. P3 is under review. Forms and P3 has been reviewed.Now is under administrative approval process. Consulate is Montreal.
Anyone knows what is administrative approval process? Guess it is the last step before ordering visa number. Is there any possbility that any problem will occur during this phase?
Thanks.

hi, sue999000, is your P3 done?

When was your visa number ordered after the administrative processing? What did NVC do in the administrative processing? Do you know your interview schedule?
Thanks.

finally some reviews from nvc

we are starting to see some approvals from 6/7-6/12. Glad to see no new procedures. Maybe the guy was on leave. Hope to see my approval next week received 6/7

No Title

hi,
  When we send the Packet 3 to St Louis do we need to tell NVC/Consulate as to where to send the Packet 4. My friend told me
that if we send a local India Address the Consulate will send the
Packet 4 to India Address & send the interview letter to US.
     What did you guys do before sending the Packet 3 Please let me
know..

DS230 PART1..URGENT QUESTION..!!!

Friends,
Is it mandatory to put a US address in the present address box in DS230 part1...actually i am currently out of US and was just wondering if it will be okay to put an outside (US) address?..could you pl. help.

Thanks

Got a reply from Mumbai consulate for tentative interview month...

My case was sent from NVC to Mumbai on 6/5/2002.

I had sent an email to Mumbai consulate last Friday inquiring about a possible interview date. I got the reply today stating..."You will be scheduled for an interview in August 2002"

What a relief!!!

Got a reply from Mumbai consulate for tentative interview month...

My case was sent from NVC to Mumbai on 6/5/2002. I had sent an email to Mumbai consulate last Friday inquiring about a possible interview date. I got the reply today stating..."You will be scheduled for an interview in August 2002" What a relief!!!

Packet IV update

My Case was forwarded to NWD on 06/19/02.I sent a mail to them about interview date...Got a mail today saying prob. in Sept....
NWD is slow like a snail :-( ....Will wait for the dates to be published...
Is there anyone else in the same boat?
indi

No Title

Congrats... At the risk of sounding paranoid, is there any difference between \'we hope to schedule..\' and \'we will schedule..\' ?