140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Part4

Yes I got the same message last month and my Attorney took care of that..

It seems like once they receive the confirmation from us, the very next day they send the P3 - Good Luck

P3 review is completed..

My Pkt3 review is completed yesterday, operator told it will take 2-4 days to send it to consulate.

My consulate is chennai, in these war situations, can I change the consulate now, if so, what is the procedure?

If I continue with the same consulate can I expect July interview?

Thanks
WhiteRose.

ravi ---- hey friend good to see you again here

see my post above, i also got the same message. i talked to the operator and sent a fax as well as a hard copy mailed to NVC.\

do it today, if lucky your packet 3 will be created on the following monday.

good luck.

No Title

Congrats WhiteRose.. Without war, you should safely get August interview. Dont think you would get July though. Its a little too late for that.

On what grounds are you thinking about changing consulates ?

thanks miami, and jonnal.

I will talk to an operator and send the letter asap.
Can anyone send format for the letter???
thanks,

Thanks Moulin, I have read some where for one of the individual consulate

allowed to have interview at different consulate (other consulate has to agree for this). I thought if war starts then we also have to do the same.

No Title

if you analyze cptracker, it usually takes about 35 days to review your P3 from the day you MAIL it to STL..

So lets hope that this theory works and hope for the best...

guys, It looks like my case is screwed up ! still not reviewed !

WhiteRose, congrats yours was really fast. When did your case reach NVC ?

Mine reached on May 7th and still not reviewed! Just wondering what is going on ? I sent to st.luois on April 16 so it has been 45 days now ! guess just my bad luck !

targetgc its probably because of the changes you faxed in, must have taken your file to the bottom a

Thats what I feared the most ! looks like I just have to wait now.

But what is surprising that they say they received a mail from St Louis on May 30 and will take 10 business days to review this. I am not sure what they mean by this !
They also say that they reveived my case on May 7 . So I don\'t know what this 2nd mail is all about.

Will it take the regular period(20 days) from May 30 or can I expect around June 10 ? What are my chances of August interview ?

targetgc, My case reached NVC on May 20th.

I think you will be next in the line, if your review completes by june 15th you have chances for August interview. Hope your\'s completes soon.

Thanks WhiteRose . If the review completes by June 15 they will take a week to send to consulate isn

Should the case reach the consulate by 15th or is it ok to be reviewed by 15th for August date?.

nobody has posted the cutoff dates for interview to be scheduled at the consulates, would be nic eto

No Title

I think it depends on consulate to consulate. NWD is saying August for people\'s whose cases were received 15 May. And if you check cptracker, Mumbai has given June to people whose cases were received on April 31.

Its all written on the lines of your palm :)

Thanks, watchTSC.

I am worried since it is almost 20 days. I know many of CP seekers, posted their time and average is 14 days (includes weekends). Yours too. Hopefully, happen next week.

Hi, desigult...

They encashed the MO? I have sent mine on 10th through USPS (rcd by someone on 11th). They have not encash Cashier\'s cheque yet.