140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Part4

u r right Jack. I was expecting August as my case reached on May 7. Today they asked me to wait for

The faxes have apparently screwed up. Now I \'ll be ucky for august!

Hi

Any one please explain the procedure to get
checks(where and for whom...)to sent st louis
thanks
gckod

My P3 reached NVC on 5/31/02

Sent to St. Louis: 5/6/02
Rec\'d by St. Louis: 5/7/02
Cashiers check cashed on: 5/20/02
Rec\'d at NVC: 5/31/02

Congrats, watchTSC...

I think you should expect July last week or early August Interview. I have one question. I am not sure if you did verified your USPS tracking when you sent your P3 to St.L. I have verified and it says "Your item was delivered at 12:30 pm on May 11, 2002 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63195 to U S BANK 63195. The item was signed for by M STOLL". Is this the "U S BANK"? Just wonder if it reached right place. Appr. any info.

thanks guys.

For me also the USPS tracker said same thing. St. Louis is nothing but fee collection bank. What a pain, takes 3 weeks of time.

I had called NVC on Friday.

I am keeping my fingure crossed for August interview. I do not see any possibility for July.

hi watchtsc or others

can you please tell whether we get
check from post office and can you
please tell exact amount for check.
thanks
gckod

watchtsc, going by the current trrend your review should be done by June 5-6. I think august is poss

I hope mine is done by june 10 th. Hoping for august ! I wish i hadn\'t sent the faxes !

target GC , Do u mean to say JULY 6 / 7th for watch TSC?

They say that it will take 4- 6 weeks for the review.
My case reached NVC on 21st May.
Send to St. Lt. on May 2nd.
But with this war scenario i dont know if expecting interview in Aug is Ok for me ?. Any thoughts?

I\'ve received this in the mail from www.murthy.com

I received this in their news letter last week.

NEWSFLASH : Expect Consular Delays in Visa Issuance in India

The U.S. Department of State (DOS) has authorized departure on a voluntary basis for "non-emergency" staff at the U.S. Embassy and Consulates in India. The reason for this decision is the "risk of intensified military hostilities between India and Pakistan…"

The DOS has also issued a travel warning for all U.S. citizens, advising them to defer travel to India. Those that are in the country are advised to leave. For those that remain, they are directed to avoid travel to the border areas between India and Pakistan. The details are available at on the DOS website at http://www.travel.state.gov/india_warning.html. A mandatory order of departure for non-emergency personnel was issued for Pakistan in March 2002.

We expect delays in processing of visa applications, for both immigrant and non-immigrant visas, at the consulates due to reduced staffing levels.

No Title

gckod.. whats happening to your case. last you mentioned that your lawyer sent your papers to consulate.

What is your question ? If you send the P3 to STL via USPS express mail, you can track its delivery over the internet. The amount would have been specified in your P3, $260 per travelling applicant listed in the P3.

gckod, it has to be a bankers check or a money order

most of us have got it at any bank, why are you so worried about getting it from the post office? $ 260 per person

If war comes then you do not know what will happen.

The present trend for review plus sending to consulate is around 4 weeks at NVC. But it changes because of new policies coming out everyday.

Congratulations WhiteRose. For me NVC also completes review ...

and will be sending my case to Mumbai consulate. As per CPers, generally NVC send cases to consulate on every Wednesday. So ours will be on 5th(hopefuly). It took little time to receive my case from STL to them, but they complete the review fast. So for sure(and I\'m sure) we\'ll get August. Just completed all the papers, certificate from translator and have copies(2 set) ready to avoid last minute confusion. Now waiting for DS230-II and employment letter. Also have IRS9003 forms in white(not on yellow paper), which I ordered over phone from IRS. Hopefully, our cases will be in consulate\'s system in another 2 weeks. Praying GOD for everythig to be smooth for all CPers.

No Title

Congrats svj.. Looks like NVC is on track. About 35 days from mailing the P3 to STL to review. cpmumbai2002, you should be next right ? did you check your status lately ?

Hi moulin

thanks for your concern.My lawyer is going to send
second application to St Louis again
thanks
gckod