“Writ of Mandamus” !!! Suing USCIS Successfully..........

annaraka said:
that's just what it means: "national interest situation." many things can fall under this category, and obviously he doesn't want to disclose. so stop nagging him....

Oh, you are back! Didn't you have enough? Whatever national interest he is to this country, he should politely wait for his turn to get the plastic, or at least be subtle about trying 'to expedite it'.

14ksusha said:
Oh, you are back! Didn't you have enough? Whatever national interest he is to this country, he should politely wait for his turn to get the plastic, or at least be subtle about trying 'to expedite it'.

What's wrong with some cases that really need to be expedited?

I am the one who looked at his entire complaint and exhibits, and quite frankly found his complaint very compelling. If I were USCIS, I would approve his case today, otherwise the judge is poised to issue a strong-worded opinion and I'll have to do it for all other similar cases. :D

ernorman
I did not mean to offend you in any way. I find it very hard to comprehend why you're demanding preferencial treatment and so reluctunt to disclose the reasons. If that's still the case would you be a little more discreet about it?

windywd said:
What's wrong with some cases that really need to be expedited?

I am the one who looked at his entire complaint and exhibits, and quite frankly found his complaint very compelling. If I were USCIS, I would approve his case today, otherwise the judge is poised to issue a strong-worded opinion and I'll have to do it for all other similar cases. :D

I agree with Morning. I dont understand how can a request to expedite GC be compelling and legally justified. If he is an asylee in the US, he lives in peace and just needs to wait like we all did and still do. Is he serving in Irak and struck a deal with USCIS? I can see how his complaint be 'compelling' then. I just feel bad for Morning and others on this site who have been waiting for years to get the same benefit that our friend is trying to get within one year. I feel bad for myself - I had to wait since 1992. My life has been affected by it tremendously. Whatever expedited benefits you think you are entitled to, you should be either fully open about them or, better, quiet.

14ksusha said:
I agree with Morning. I dont understand how can a request to expedite GC be compelling and legally justified. If he is an asylee in the US, he lives in peace and just needs to wait like we all did and still do. Is he serving in Irak and struck a deal with USCIS? I can see how his complaint be 'compelling' then. I just feel bad for Morning and others on this site who have been waiting for years to get the same benefit that our friend is trying to get within one year. I feel bad for myself - I had to wait since 1992. My life has been affected by it tremendously. Whatever expedited benefits you think you are entitled to, you should be either fully open about them or, better, quiet.

14susha,

This is about rights. If you don't ask for it, there would not have been Ngwanyia v. Gonzales class action. I am sorry that you did not ask your rights sooner. But that doesn't mean that other people could not do it. They have every right to ask judicial review, just like what you did after years of waiting.

Morning said:
ernorman
I did not mean to offend you in any way. I find it very hard to comprehend why you're demanding preferencial treatment and so reluctunt to disclose the reasons. If that's still the case would you be a little more discreet about it?

morning, any updates on your case?
mine is stuck in the pipelines. i was told that my case in nsc is waiting to be assigned to an officer for review!!!! and yet, check out faysal........

windywd said:
14susha,

This is about rights. If you don't ask for it, there would not have been Ngwanyia v. Gonzales class action. I am sorry that you did not ask your rights sooner. But that doesn't mean that other people could not do it. They have every right to ask judicial review, just like what you did after years of waiting.

Well, you are right on this one. We all should have exercised our rights more vigorously. Good luck with whatever you are requesting, sincerely.

14ksusha said:
Well, you are right on this one. We all should have exercised our rights more vigorously. Good luck with whatever you are requesting, sincerely.

I am not request anything for myself for now. But realizing my dealing with USCIS is not over yet, any delay in processing my future petition will be taken care of seriously. :D

annaraka
I was wondering myself how things are going for you. In my case the online message still states that the case in the AO. I'm getting really tired of this crap and sent demand letters to both, NSC and SF AO and getting ready to file WOM in early August. Enough is enough. Did you consider doing this? Your timeline is way past their "official" processing dates estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remeber someone was able to expedite G.C. approval and went to Iraq right after receiving it. I wonder if this falls under "National Interests" category and if this is true if someone has a problem with that on this board?

Minsk said:
I remeber someone was able to expedite G.C. approval and went to Iraq right after receiving it. I wonder if this falls under "National Interests" category and if this is true if someone has a problem with that on this board?

Minsk,

i am not sure if that works. but even if it works, i won't trade my life with anything including gc.

Hello I am new...could you help me please

hi every one. I just signed into this chat and would like to know what does the following terms mean. thanks...viferr8.

ND, FP, RFE,RD, RFI. I need to be on the same page. Thanks

Lazerthegreat said:
I concurr!

I agree too, but it was his decision and he is the owner of his life. I wonder those expedite procedures are only for Green Card or they could be applied to any type of application inluding application for citizenship?

viferr8 said:
hi every one. I just signed into this chat and would like to know what does the following terms mean. thanks...viferr8.

ND, FP, RFE,RD, RFI. I need to be on the same page. Thanks

ND - Notice date (could be found on your receipt)
RFI - Request for Initial Evidence (usually updated biography info and medical exam)
RD - Receive date (on the receipt as well)
RFE - request for Additional Evidence (could be anything from the photocopies of you NP (national passport) to your tax returns or a missing section in your original I-485)

Hi Lazerthegreat

Does somebody know how can I contact LAZERTHEGREAT, I need some information about the sue he did against immigration. My case is similar like his. thanks....viferr8

Boiler plate or Writ of Mandamus

I am assisting a Asylee friend do his Writ of Mandamus in Federal Court = Does Anyone know where I can get an example of a Writ of Mandamus to use as a reference. I know each person case is different but trying to find a general example to get the wording correct. Someone Please Help

David.Roberts@metrokc.gov

ivelin said:
I am assisting a Asylee friend do his Writ of Mandamus in Federal Court = Does Anyone know where I can get an example of a Writ of Mandamus to use as a reference. I know each person case is different but trying to find a general example to get the wording correct. Someone Please Help

ivelin said:

Plus, make sure to ask the court to backdate your I-485 approval on the date the similar cases were approved. It must be stated in your original complaint.