“Writ of Mandamus” !!! Suing USCIS Successfully..........

I have decided to do a mandamus since I haven't heard from my i-485 application for 1 year. I don't have a budget to give lawyers $4000-$5000. I heard that I can apply to the court by preparing the files myself. If there is someone who can help with Mandamus, who has done it before, I would appreciate it if they DM to me.

Can I file writ of mandamus if I am still waiting for interview for more than two years? Is there any chance I get interview?

It's usually a good idea to have tried to contact them by other means before a lawsuit. So yeah, I would say you have a good chance of having the interview scheduled if you do. Contact an attorney and see wha they suggest. Keep in mind in this particular case the lawsuit is just to schedule the interview, not for a decision on the merits of your case. Even if a lawsuit forces them to grant you an interview, you could still wait 1 year or more for the final decision. But yeah, the sooner you get the interview the better. And almost 6 years wait time is ridiculous.
Totally agreed. You can file Writ of Mandamus for scheduling an interview

One of my friends who filed for WOM after three years waiting for interview just got rejected. It seems USCIS started to fight back WOM cases.

It was said three years is not enough
was it for asylum interview? plus,looks like you are not knowledge enough to say rejected lol USCIS can't reject federal sue they can fight you in the court then the federal judge will decide but uscis can't say hey no we wont take your lawsuit! things don't go like this.

was it for asylum interview? plus,looks like you are not knowledge enough to say rejected lol USCIS can't reject federal sue they can fight you in the court then the federal judge will decide but uscis can't say hey no we wont take your lawsuit! things don't go like this.
Yes my friend's lawyer dismissed the lawsuit because the government wanted to fight back. My knowledge is not like yours but I know how the process goes. Idk why 3 years waiting is not enough and why the government spends money to fight back

Yes my friend's lawyer dismissed the lawsuit because the government wanted to fight back. My knowledge is not like yours but I know how the process goes. Idk why 3 years waiting is not enough and why the government spends money to fight back
Was for asylum interview though? I thought it’s for green card cause in green card they don’t usually fight they just adjust it in 40 mins!